[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 7:02pm
Quote Post

Mine stopped too...I use Brandon trainer...still!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 11:55pm
Quote Post

I can't possibly begin to explain why I stopped getting that message. I haven't changed anything in the past couple days. Maybe it's just a bluff? But, then, that wouldn't explain the item jarly found in the XML files.

[EDIT]
I especially can't explain why I stopped getting that message as I've all of a sudden started seeing it again. So who the fuck knows?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/22/2014 4:48am
Quote Post
brotherbear Posted on: 02/21/2014 6:55pm

I can't possibly begin to explain why I stopped getting that message. I haven't changed anything in the past couple days. Maybe it's just a bluff? But, then, that wouldn't explain the item jarly found in the XML files.

[EDIT]
I especially can't explain why I stopped getting that message as I've all of a sudden started seeing it again. So who the fuck knows?

That item probably could be just what deadpool get when he apply debuff to other team members. (Remember that red icon he get which say 'pvp banned' )Haven't seen that xml file, so just a guess. And also, if they will ban a player, they will just black list his/her unique facebook id.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/22/2014 7:32am
Quote Post

help me my friend, i try not to be a leecher. just give me a clue.

i was try to custom new xml file. but ive got some error.. can u help me my friend?
here my screen shot. http://prntscr.com/2suhe1

Attack bar is not appear.

so what i must do it is:
re-edit
Client.xml
101.xml
ab.xml
and CE.swf?

without re-edit items1 & items0.xml?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/22/2014 1:12pm
Quote Post
fajarsawo Posted on: 02/22/2014 2:32am

i was try to custom new xml file. but ive got some error.. can u help me my friend?

so what i must do it is:
re-edit
Client.xml
101.xml
ab.xml
and CE.swf?

Not working anymore..patched 3 weeks ago

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/22/2014 1:23pm
Quote Post
fajarsawo Posted on: 02/22/2014 2:32pm

so what i must do it is:
re-edit
Client.xml
101.xml
ab.xml
and CE.swf?

this cause error come from file ce.swf, you must edit ce.swf file, I don't know edit it how, good lucky

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/22/2014 5:07pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

You could take the original from the elitepvp forums, grab the fresh one with charles, and run a file compare utility which would show you the bytes which have changes. Naturally, the will be far away from each other, but it might give you enough of a hint to see how to disable CVEs.

In the dos days, it was filecomp.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/22/2014 6:54pm
Quote Post

does anyone know about the free gold hack that is being talked about on playdom?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/22/2014 9:47pm
Quote Post

There is a new drop hack, i have seen an agent with the new blaster suit, but i dont know where to find this new hack, im still looking for it :'( !

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/23/2014 12:28am
Quote Post
omarbrav Posted on: 02/22/2014 4:47pm

There is a new drop hack, i have seen an agent with the new blaster suit, but i dont know where to find this new hack, im still looking for it :'( !

I'm also trying to get that new hack but i read that they are only selling it...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/23/2014 2:23am
Quote Post

Why not someone who is rich buy this hack and share it with poor people like me, you will be like  Robin Hood.:)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/23/2014 3:35am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 02/22/2014 12:07pm

You could take the original from the elitepvp forums, grab the fresh one with charles, and run a file compare utility which would show you the bytes which have changes. Naturally, the will be far away from each other, but it might give you enough of a hint to see how to disable CVEs.

In the dos days, it was filecomp.

HeroLight Posted on: 02/22/2014 8:23am
fajarsawo Posted on: 02/22/2014 2:32pm

so what i must do it is:
re-edit
Client.xml
101.xml
ab.xml
and CE.swf?

this cause error come from file ce.swf, you must edit ce.swf file, I don't know edit it how, good lucky

okay my friend.. thx for the hints.. what a good editor for SWF ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/23/2014 5:34am
Quote Post

Supposedly there's someone fom epvp that restored force drop on xavier.  Supposedly he's a friend of that homo Cross Sandford that spams everyone's inbox trying to sell hacked items there. Supposedly Cross Fagford started using the hack in the game already.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/23/2014 8:06am
Quote Post

Can anyone please help me clear the energy queue (over 4m and still going)
i'm running on sh!tty internet connection if someone w
ants to help me
i will give u my user? link and u can repeat it using charles or just normal auto reload .. please :(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/23/2014 9:49am
Quote Post
piratesephiroth Posted on: 02/23/2014 6:34am

Supposedly there's someone fom epvp that restored force drop on xavier.  Supposedly he's a friend of that homo Cross Sandford that spams everyone's inbox trying to sell hacked items there. Supposedly Cross Fagford started using the hack in the game already.

and isnt that just scam?