[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2014 5:10pm
Quote Post

yes ofcourse i decompresed it.. still the same problem the file seems corrupt, atleast with greasemonkey that im trying.. if someone has any sugestions, im pleased to hear them :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2014 9:23pm
Quote Post
stavrox Posted on: 02/20/2014 1:10am

yes ofcourse i decompresed it.. still the same problem the file seems corrupt, atleast with greasemonkey that im trying.. if someone has any sugestions, im pleased to hear them :)

Please check if this user script work. It is zipped with 4 files, decompress to a directory, then drop msbv00@msb.user.js into the firefox browser, it should ask for installation.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2014 9:52pm
Quote Post

try scriptish?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2014 10:41pm
Quote Post

dès que possible avec le fer   this user script???

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 2:16am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Yikes Millions of energy + aoe hacks + ai enabled

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 3:36am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
jarly Posted on: 02/19/2014 6:16pm

Yikes Millions of energy + aoe hacks + ai enabled

looks like brandons trainer still works with ai disabled, but then again i dont have that much energy, and i didnt have any of the aoe hacks

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 4:15am
Quote Post

I got the same message as jarly, but I don't have anything activated (still just suffering the effects of the screwed up energy script that seems to supply neverending energy forever... it shall haunt me forever at this rate).

Cleared what energy I had (around 650k this time, I try to clear it out every few days) and entered PvP again, and the message popped up again. So the gift queue is probably among the game data it's tracking. Now, seeing as how the queue iappears to be infinite and anyone who used that script without testing it first (like moi; not bashing haenawolf, everyone screws up and it was a good script) is basically screwed, I have to wonder if anyone can think of a way to bypass the checksum so there are no reports being sent to PD (assuming it's even sending reports, still better safe than sorry)?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 8:44am
Quote Post
brotherbear Posted on: 02/19/2014 11:15pm

I got the same message as jarly, but I don't have anything activated (still just suffering the effects of the screwed up energy script that seems to supply neverending energy forever... it shall haunt me forever at this rate).

Cleared what energy I had (around 650k this time, I try to clear it out every few days) and entered PvP again, and the message popped up again. So the gift queue is probably among the game data it's tracking. Now, seeing as how the queue iappears to be infinite and anyone who used that script without testing it first (like moi; not bashing haenawolf, everyone screws up and it was a good script) is basically screwed, I have to wonder if anyone can think of a way to bypass the checksum so there are no reports being sent to PD (assuming it's even sending reports, still better safe than sorry)?

i also got same message but i didn't ever use ENERGY script. i used charles for energy 4 times only. also, i drpped some items using the old drop trick. also i speand a good # of gold to show i'm normal user as well. but i got this message.

ANYONE, PLEASE
1. shall i use the script to clear the queue ?
2. how to do that exactly? in details please.
3. identify the 3rd party they mentioned that should not be used ??
thx

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 8:59am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 02/18/2014 9:52pm

The thing to do, is fire up Charles, enable that hack (Cheat Engine or whatever) that allows the button to be pressed, do some accellerated training, and OBSERVE WHAT HAPPENS.

We know with the auto-trainer, the thing to do is:

accept Marvep-vip-fb request
see the next request from marvel-fb-vip
wait 10 seconds
then abort.

Then you continue playing with no CVE.

It's the same thing, observe the requests and reswponses in charles, and see what to abort or execute to make it pass without a CVE.

thanks for the sharing guide

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 9:56am
Quote Post

PvP is out, and it seems to detect the CE script, anomaly detected it showed me
EDIT: oops, haven´t seen the above post

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 12:32pm
Quote Post

Guys is there any working way to prevent your agent from getting exp? Like killing him when you want in the fight?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 1:21pm
Quote Post
Huiu Posted on: 02/20/2014 8:32pm

Guys is there any working way to prevent your agent from getting exp? Like killing him when you want in the fight?

Seem no cheating way.
1.Play at current time limited Sp op 16 mission 2 or 3 with strike team that your agent not assigned to. 0 xp for agent if not in strike team.
2.Get power of four http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_Four/Gear from boss drop @ 1.5.6 normal mission , or the final reward (a 4 in 1 gearm http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Scroll_of_Aknazsak ) of current on going covert task. They have some buff come with 'deadly cost'. Your agent got 1/4 xp if dead.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 2:45pm
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 02/20/2014 3:21pm
Huiu Posted on: 02/20/2014 8:32pm

Seem no cheating way.
1.Play at current time limited Sp op 16 mission 2 or 3 with strike team that your agent not assigned to. 0 xp for agent if not in strike team.
2.Get power of four http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_Four/Gear from boss drop @ 1.5.6 normal mission , or the final reward (a 4 in 1 gearm http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Scroll_of_Aknazsak ) of current on going covert task. They have some buff come with 'deadly cost'. Your agent got 1/4 xp if dead.

thx for the fast reply, i was looking for a way to hack it, i know about killing the agents, tho its too much time consuming procedure

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 3:36pm
Quote Post

I like how the new covert ops basically CAN'T be finished without buying some stuff from the store. Way to go, PD.

Anyway, since AAJ80 hadn't used the bugged energy script and didn't have anything else active at the time, maybe it's tracking ALL third party programs, including ones that are harmless to the game data (like AdBlocker and such). Which still begs the question if anyone can think of a way to bypass the check so it doesn't see anything. I've tried playing around with Charles, but I'm still getting the hang of how it works and which requests to accept/abort.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 4:37pm
Quote Post

I just have that warning too...I don't even try to consume the queue, they don't have a clue waht is going on. The fact is on the other account where I used the drop item hack I  don't have that warning and I have several friends who get that warning and they don't use anything.LOL