[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 6:52pm
Quote Post
Silence, My brother

Well In light of recent events, I never used the energy drop hack thingy that everyone seems to be having problem about, 

the hacks works perfectly fine to me at pvp and have not received any warning of any sort. I also have adblock installed, im pretty sure it checks the drops now idk.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 7:09pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

If you search items0.xml and items1.xml, you willikely ginf an item called "pvpban" something. I forget which file it's in, but Notepad++ should be able quickly search through those files to see what's it's actually called. It's an item, though. I'm note sure if this will be able to give us an eventual unbanning, but it's a neat thought.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 7:32pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
brotherbear Posted on: 02/20/2014 7:36am

I like how the new covert ops basically CAN'T be finished without buying some stuff from the store. Way to go, PD.

Anyway, since AAJ80 hadn't used the bugged energy script and didn't have anything else active at the time, maybe it's tracking ALL third party programs, including ones that are harmless to the game data (like AdBlocker and such). Which still begs the question if anyone can think of a way to bypass the check so it doesn't see anything. I've tried playing around with Charles, but I'm still getting the hang of how it works and which requests to accept/abort.

when i play pvp i use brandons trainer (disable ai+aoe buff+aoe attack+5x speed) and had no problems, plus i constantly use the PD auto tourney clicker and adblocker, i never recieved the message or warning about being banned from pvp, so my guess is that it is caused only by the use of the energy hack.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 8:32pm
Quote Post

where do i find this pd auto tourney

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2014 11:20pm
Quote Post
meth84 Posted on: 02/20/2014 3:32pm

where do i find this pd auto tourney

It is the first script on top of this page.......:)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 4:50am
Quote Post

Oh shit, someone reported the hack before it got public release! angry
http://forums.playdom.com/showthread.php?30944-4chan-is-trying-to-hack-the-game

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 5:05am
Quote Post

dont think i would use it again anyways u know pd watching who uses it

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 5:57am
Quote Post

hi guys

someone else happens to him the error of CVE 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 9:40am
Quote Post

Many people are getting notice for hacking...

How are they determining it.I used forcedrop,use CE still i don'tt have any notice

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 9:42am
Quote Post

I think it's pretty random, there are those that have not hacked at all and those who have hacked it to death that are getting those notices, I'm still notice free lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 3:34pm
Quote Post

using trainers in pvp isnt most likely gonna get you banned? I have no problem with the trainers they work perfectly for me, but i'v yet didnt use them in pvp, feeling a bit scary to do it? Should I? :P

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 4:18pm
Quote Post

Does anyone have any updates on the 4chan/xavier hack that was grassed up on pd forums, I heard they moved but I don't know where any info would be great :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 6:27pm
Quote Post

I've actually STOPPED getting notices, and I have been using CE during the PvP season. So who knows how they determine who gets the message and who doesn't?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 6:49pm
Quote Post

Can someone search if the message is % related. I mean it can be an error for people overabusing it.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2014 6:51pm
Quote Post
brotherbear Posted on: 02/21/2014 1:27pm

I've actually STOPPED getting notices, and I have been using CE during the PvP season. So who knows how they determine who gets the message and who doesn't?

how did you managed and stopped? i deleted leethax and even disabled greasemonkey but i keep geting the same msg every time i go at pvp.