Dawn of the Dragons
-migrated-
Dawn of the Dragons 7.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Dragon Fantasy MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Pretty addicting money-hungry game 12/03/2014 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/19/2017 13:18

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/29/2015 17:20

Dawn of the Dragons

Last Updated: 10/22/2013 03:31

Class Act

Reach level 6 and choose your class

Mazal Who?

Reach level 30

Demise of the Dragons

Deal 100,000,000 raid damage

Game Dscription
An evil army has invaded the Kingdom of West Kruna, and the people cry out for a hero. Though you are but a simple farmhand, perhaps you are the champion who can save the land from disaster.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/25/2012 11:14pm
Quote Post
I have a feeling that since you're getting gold and exp every time you attack, they'd ban you for leveling much faster than should be possible. If you go to your profile page, you'll see your LSI (leveling rate) and BSI (PvP viability).

If your LSI is only 4-something but you go up 20 levels in a day, pretty sure they'll figure you out, and quite easily.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/27/2012 2:08pm
Quote Post
cum here
UPDATED:

Stamina recovers 1 point per second
Code: [Select]
F0 BC 02 D0 D1 68 A0 06 F0 BD 02
=>
02 02 d0 24 01 68 A0 06 F0 BD 02

Oh yeah, if you use this hack, it is detectable and you will be banned within 3 days. Enjoy!

Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/28/2012 11:15am
Quote Post
Don't know if its working...^
I can find and change the AoB, but ingame nothing seems to change
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/28/2012 5:49pm
Quote Post
cum here
Don't know if its working...^
I can find and change the AoB, but ingame nothing seems to change
It is working, just make sure you have full stamina before loading the game, or when the load bar is at around 90% use speedhack and set to 0 then search and change.

Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/29/2012 6:31pm
Quote Post
Banned under 12h, oh well. I think the easy fix would be to make raid experience always yield 1. This way you can get tons of equipment and gold before you level up.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/30/2012 12:12am
Quote Post
Slaw: what cheat did you get banned for using? The AoBs, or the unlimited raid attack trick? Or both?
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/30/2012 12:47am
Quote Post
I used them all and abused them greatly. I got to lvl 70 within 3 hours. I wanted to get the badge and then help with a raid. I honestly think your best "legit" way of cheating is get a macro program and create a raid. Have the macro click on the 5 stamina attack when it can. Do this while you're sleeping or at school/work and you should be golden.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/30/2012 10:26pm
Quote Post
Is there anyway to change the values of things labelled "PluginConstants"? Are those the root variables everyone keeps talking about?
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/31/2012 6:49pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Banned ... i was using world raid trick and stamina aob for Kessov .... lvled from 160 to 220 in 2 days, got almost 3b kessov dmg :S since i had decent gear and 6.3 LSI didn't think this could happen ...

I was talking with CM of the game and they said that i was banned for speedhacking ...so probably for abusing stamina aob.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: espadauno
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 06/04/2012 5:24am
Quote Post
Rummaging through the code with SoThink I found the following:

public class AppInfo extends Object {
        public static const FACEBOOK:int = 1;
        static var _kongregate:Object;
        static var _location:int = 0;
        static var _contentURL:String = "";
        public static const APP_ID:String = null;
        static var _serverXMLURL:String = "";
        public static const KONGREGATE:int = 2;
        public static const TEST_BUILD:Boolean = false;
        public static const SECRET_HEX:String = "HTJFJEIOWJIFJEIJJKKNNK3234";
        public static const SECRET:String = null;

public static const CAN_CHAR_RESET:Boolean = false;
        static var _pageURL:String = "";
        public static const API_KEY:String = null;
        static var _appID:String = "";

Was wondering what, if anything, the bolded bit can be used for.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 06/04/2012 12:01pm
Quote Post
Banned ... i was using world raid trick and stamina aob for Kessov .... lvled from 160 to 220 in 2 days, got almost 3b kessov dmg :S since i had decent gear and 6.3 LSI didn't think this could happen ...
I was talking with CM of the game and they said that i was banned for speedhacking ...so probably for abusing stamina aob.
6LSI=12 lvls in 2 days.
you=60 levels in 2 days.
60=/=12, of course you were going to get nailed.
i barely made it to lvl 30 before i was banned, i wasn't doing the world one because the timer on it's recharge only moved when you were on the game and playing so the game didn't time out which is absolute bullshit, so mine never recharged. instead if used the AoB trick and attacked people, leveled 2 or 3 times a day, my LSI was just over 2, but my attacks were like 40+ on everyone i hit. i'm just glad i got to lvl 30, this game kinda sucks, i hate MP games and this crap is why.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 12/12/2012 5:02pm
Quote Post
Changing the buy amount in the bazaar is helpful in buying the max amount of land at one time (127) to take advantage of cheaper prices, since every time you buy land the price increases. Other than that, haven't seen a use for it, since it a) takes the appropriate amount of gold/PC depending on the changed amount, and b) it doesn't work in the crafting menu, from what I can tell.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 12/23/2012 8:14pm
Quote Post
Hmmm, seems my world raid infini-hit cheat got patched; every time I try it it says I don't have enough health or stamina for the attack, even though I have full health and at least 20 in all my honour/stam/energy bars. I'll try to figure out if there's a way around it.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 12/24/2012 10:30pm
Quote Post
Useful if for no other reason than when buying skill points you are limited to 100 at a time and the cost goes up... get to the edge of a cost increase then buy a ton.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 02/09/2013 5:22pm
Quote Post
So those faggots got another Badge. Looks like I'll be playing this shitty excuse for a game for a while.. unless someone here is good enough to find another good cheat like the world-raid trick, because that one doesn't work anymore.