Dawn of the Dragons
-migrated-
Dawn of the Dragons 7.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Dragon Fantasy MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Pretty addicting money-hungry game 12/03/2014 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/19/2017 13:18

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/29/2015 17:20

Dawn of the Dragons

Last Updated: 10/22/2013 03:31

Class Act

Reach level 6 and choose your class

Mazal Who?

Reach level 30

Demise of the Dragons

Deal 100,000,000 raid damage

Game Dscription
An evil army has invaded the Kingdom of West Kruna, and the people cry out for a hero. Though you are but a simple farmhand, perhaps you are the champion who can save the land from disaster.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/13/2012 8:39pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
energy timer
f1 e8 9f 01 f0 a8 02 d0 30 ef 01 cd 61 00 a8 02 f0 ac 02 d0 d1 68 e3 05 f0 ad 02
f1 e8 9f 01 f0 a8 02 d0 30 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 d0 24 01 68 e3 05 f0 ad 02

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/13/2012 11:04pm
Quote Post
lol, the two AoB's work great, but I got DC'd after two minutes of using both of them.

edit: The Energy AoB disconnects you after you use a bit of your energy.

edit2: lol, 2 days later. "You have been banned. Have a nice day!".

MOEKTAZO!
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/16/2012 12:53am
Quote Post
lol, the two AoB's work great, but I got DC'd after two minutes of using both of them.

Yikes. I used the stamina timer AOB for about 30 levels last week and I haven't been banned yet. I did slow down after getting the badge.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/16/2012 4:22am
Quote Post
Yeah I went from 1-60ish with the Stamina only on two separate plays and I got banned on the 3rd day. Maybe it was because I completed a 5mil damage raid by myself in only an hour or so.

MOEKTAZO!
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/16/2012 4:27am
Quote Post
A trick I found while fighting in the world raid that ended a day or so ago:

In world raids, you have the option of using energy, stamina, or honour to fight the boss. Click on the "H" button at the bottom. Search 4byte*1 for 3. Click on the "S" button. Search for 2. Click on the "E" button. Search for 1. Keep switching buttons and searching until you have one value. Set it to 4.

The nice thing is that you make enough gold per hit on the world raid bosses that it more than pays for your healing when your health is low. Enjoy your endless, tireless attacks on world raid bosses!
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/16/2012 10:12am
Quote Post

In world raids, you have the option of using energy, stamina, or honour to fight the boss. Click on the "H" button at the bottom. Search 4byte*1 for 3. Click on the "S" button. Search for 2. Click on the "E" button. Search for 1. Keep switching buttons and searching until you have one value. Set it to 4.

The nice thing is that you make enough gold per hit on the world raid bosses that it more than pays for your healing when your health is low. Enjoy your endless, tireless attacks on world raid bosses!

Wow, that's a nice trick
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/16/2012 4:50pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Banned after 3 days as well...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/16/2012 5:40pm
Quote Post

there seems to be a code that kicks you based on inactivity, as measured by the energy regen.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/17/2012 2:38am
Quote Post
At least i got the badges before they ban me  (broken image removed)
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/21/2012 10:55pm
Quote Post
this technique works for stamina and energy as well. but don't do quests like crazy cause you will time out the server

to get infinate gold, use the facility method from Legacy of a thousand suns, i'll find it and quote it here.

EDIT: found it, just ignore the GS parts.

Dont use speedhack... they will ban you...

Do this: Set value type to ALL on cheatengine and choose scan type value between...

Now look at your facility timer and calculate the time in seconds (Hours x 60 + minutes x 60 + seconds)
Lets say your timer is 11:11:00
what you should do is calculate what the time in seconds will be after like 1 minute...
So its 11 x 60 + 9 x 60 = 40140
Use that in your first value spot... Now the second one should be same value + 60
So lets say your values are now 40140 and 40200 (Thats from 11:09:00 to 11:10:00)
So when your timer becomes 11:10:00 or less (not less than 11:09:00 though) hit scan.
(I do it this way so you wouldn't have to freeze the game)
Now you should just keep scanning for decreased value every second until you get a few addresses left
Now you have to find two addresses that are around the value you scanned for the firs time (The value will be going down 1 per second)
Take the two addresses, change value to 1 (then wait 1 second for it to turn to 0, because somehow when you write 0 it just goes into some weird random values but it should work anyway) Then freeze them... you can now use that facility infinite times...
You can get tons of GS this way from shipyard etc

P.S. dont use GS for refills etc, if you level too fast you can get banned aswell
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/22/2012 12:26am
Quote Post
If my memory serves me correctly (got banned a bit ago) whatever address you find for the gold timer, the stam, health, and energy timers are right around there.

Whatever the gold address is, it should end in either 68, 90, 98, or 9c. The other three in some order are health, energy, and stamina.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/24/2012 1:07pm
Quote Post
It does not matter if they ban you.... no one wants to play this dumb game anyway , it's just for the badges.

And the AoB is working , i can confirm.

I just found out that when they ban you from this game, they also ban you from all of their mmo at the same time, including Clash of the Dragons, Legacy of a Thousand Suns. I suspect that they'll ban you from all their future games as well.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/24/2012 8:11pm
Quote Post
It does not matter if they ban you.... no one wants to play this dumb game anyway , it's just for the badges.

I just found out that when they ban you from this game, they also ban you from all of their mmo at the same time, including Clash of the Dragons, Legacy of a Thousand Suns. I suspect that they'll ban you from all their future games as well.

This is wrong, I got banned from LotS and didn't get banned from this or Clash
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/25/2012 10:49am
Quote Post

This is wrong, I got banned from LotS and didn't get banned from this or Clash
But I did. And I've never used any cheat on the LoTS and CotD.
Maybe you hadn't played the other two games before you got banned from LoTS?
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/25/2012 6:22pm
Quote Post

Anyone gotten banned for this technique specifically? Would be great to score a few of the epics without getting banned