Dawn of the Dragons
-migrated-
Dawn of the Dragons 7.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Dragon Fantasy MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Pretty addicting money-hungry game 12/03/2014 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/19/2017 13:18

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/29/2015 17:20

Dawn of the Dragons

Last Updated: 10/22/2013 03:31

Class Act

Reach level 6 and choose your class

Mazal Who?

Reach level 30

Demise of the Dragons

Deal 100,000,000 raid damage

Game Dscription
An evil army has invaded the Kingdom of West Kruna, and the people cry out for a hero. Though you are but a simple farmhand, perhaps you are the champion who can save the land from disaster.
RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 04/23/2014 7:38am
Quote Post

I was more so asking if there was/is a point/benefit to having poitns, not how the point system works.

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 09/29/2015 3:55pm
Quote Post
Thatcoolguy Posted on: 02/20/2014 10:51pm
MasterCain Posted on: 02/20/2014 5:56am

my only regret is that i didn't start hacking until the after speedhack exploit was fixed for this game and thier other game, LoTS. well, maybe not my only regret. but you get my meaning. i'd be intrested to know if anyone finds a way to hack stats/sp/premium currency for these games, especially since there has been a notable change in management that just screams "we are doing this for the money"

Wait, wait... there was a time BEFORE everything they did screamed 'WE ARE DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY MONEY MONEY GIVE US YOUR MONEY'?

Not quite, it really always has been about the money, but it isn't that bad. they did apologize for the box that they released and made it up pretty well. if you used the speedhack you would have been banned quickly

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 08/16/2017 7:52am
Quote Post

This game is dead, anyway.

No more new raids, fonctionality or other good things.

The only thing they change all weeks is.... Planet Coins items !

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 08/19/2017 1:18pm
Quote Post

Dawn of the dragon is a kind of game i hate the most the more you spend the more powerful you get but after a few months more op stuffs show its face making us spend more money..... but i guess its okay if you love grinding and want to burn some time.
A tip for newer players : When you start playing dotd (dawn of the dragons) you must spend all your stats in stam and energy before becoming level 100+ join a guild just join champs (dont hit them just join) and get stats from champs like risen temple and make your stam and energy highest before become level 100 it will help you auto level like a pro 
2) Buy the piper set and auto level to 1000 level easily