Dawn of the Dragons
-migrated-
Dawn of the Dragons 7.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Dragon Fantasy MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Pretty addicting money-hungry game 12/03/2014 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/19/2017 13:18

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/29/2015 17:20

Dawn of the Dragons

Last Updated: 10/22/2013 03:31

Class Act

Reach level 6 and choose your class

Mazal Who?

Reach level 30

Demise of the Dragons

Deal 100,000,000 raid damage

Game Dscription
An evil army has invaded the Kingdom of West Kruna, and the people cry out for a hero. Though you are but a simple farmhand, perhaps you are the champion who can save the land from disaster.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 02/10/2013 3:54am
Quote Post
Looks like I'll be playing this shitty excuse for a game for a while

Well I don't have to worry about that one. I wonder how many of us are banned from the first badges. (broken image removed)

The have a nice day was friendly of them though!

Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 02/10/2013 5:25pm
Quote Post
Well I don't have to worry about that one. I wonder how many of us are banned from the first badges. (broken image removed)

I was banned from that other 5thPlanet (card) game but was able to use KBH to get the badge anyway. Have you tried it here?
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 02/11/2013 12:31am
Quote Post
Dark Lord
KBH work perfectly, i was banned before and got the badge.
Re: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 02/11/2013 1:28am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm actually quite surprised, KBH didn't work for me before on this game, but works fine for the recent hard badge.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 03/16/2013 12:29am
Quote Post
Welp, they finally got around to banning me; then again, I suppose when you have over a billion PC and therefore have an obscenely high number of stam/energy pots and therefore can level pretty much any time you want (aside from being able to purchase anything from the expeditions with enough patience) such a thing is bound to happen. It was a good run. At least I got the badges.

On another though, here's a new hack: on a new account, level up to where you get to choose a class for yourself. There'll be three choices. Highlight the left one, and search for 2 (4b*1). Highlight the middle, and search for 3. Highlight the right one, and search for 4. Repeat until you have one value. Set it to 14, and click Choose Class.

Voila! You are now the Immortal Drake-Slayer class which, in addition to 45-second stam/energy regen timers, gives you a new familiar and the ability to cast Zoe's Eternal Slaughter magic on raids (which from, what I hear, is pretty darn sweet.)

Granted, they'll probably ban you sooner rather than later with this one, since it's so noticeable, but at least you can say that, for that one, brief, shining moment, you were an Immortal Drake-Slayer. ;)

EDIT: OH yeah, banned. Though you could probably fly under the radar by not applying ZES to any raids you share with anyone else. Wasn't banned for the timers, I was banned for the magic.
RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 03/31/2013 4:54pm
Quote Post
I opened a new account and tried that simple leveling hack above. It doesn't work anymore, but man oh man it would be funny if it did!
RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 05/31/2013 4:00pm
Quote Post

any hacks still working?

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 10/22/2013 2:27am
Quote Post
I think they got it all on the server side now.  Even if you change the variables in flash, the game catches it when it doesn't match the server and it crashes the game.
RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 02/12/2014 4:49am
Quote Post

imo it's easyer to just get the badges 2days or so

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 02/20/2014 10:56am
Quote Post

my only regret is that i didn't start hacking until the after speedhack exploit was fixed for this game and thier other game, LoTS. well, maybe not my only regret. but you get my meaning. i'd be intrested to know if anyone finds a way to hack stats/sp/premium currency for these games, especially since there has been a notable change in management that just screams "we are doing this for the money"

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 02/21/2014 3:51am
Quote Post
MasterCain Posted on: 02/20/2014 5:56am

my only regret is that i didn't start hacking until the after speedhack exploit was fixed for this game and thier other game, LoTS. well, maybe not my only regret. but you get my meaning. i'd be intrested to know if anyone finds a way to hack stats/sp/premium currency for these games, especially since there has been a notable change in management that just screams "we are doing this for the money"

Wait, wait... there was a time BEFORE everything they did screamed 'WE ARE DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY MONEY MONEY GIVE US YOUR MONEY'?

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 04/18/2014 2:31am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

someone hack this for me. im too lazy, lol

on a sidenote, this is the most played game on kong so if someone actually does hack it, theyll get a buttload of points from the upvotes

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 04/22/2014 4:06am
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 04/17/2014 10:31pm

someone hack this for me. im too lazy, lol

on a sidenote, this is the most played game on kong so if someone actually does hack it, theyll get a buttload of points from the upvotes

lol... is there even a benefit/point to upvotes?

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 04/22/2014 11:37am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
cloud007 Posted on: 04/22/2014 12:06am

lol... is there even a benefit/point to upvotes?

From the 101:

• Voting on hacks

• Hacks are sorted by votes. If they work, vote them up. If they don't, double check that they don't before down voting them. We did this as a convenience for you guys so you don't have to dig for working hacks.
    • You must have at post count of at least 5 before you can vote. This was implemented because of abuse. With that being said, don't necro 2 year old threads, and post something useful. If you've got something off topic you'd like to discuss, use the Talk forum.
    • CHECK THE ICON NEXT TO THE GAME! Be sure the AoB you're trying to use is for the version of the game you're playing. i.e. Kongregate, Newgrounds, Armor Games, etc. Click that link for a visual description.
    • Installing the userscript makes this easy!
    • Do NOT falsely downvote hacks.
    • More details here, including illustrations!

Also, if you submit an AoB hack or a trainer, every time it is upvoted you get points. 10 for AoB, 15 for trainer.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 04/22/2014 1:57pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
gates Posted on: 04/22/2014 7:37am

Also, if you submit an AoB hack or a trainer, every time it is upvoted you get points. 10 for AoB, 15 for trainer.

this ^