Cloudstone
-migrated-
Cloudstone
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Adventure MMO Multiplayer RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Cloudstone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/02/2018 22:10

Cloudstone

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 12/30/2013 19:00

Cloudstone - 50 pts. (new window)

Socially Awesome Pwning

Reach level 5 and summon a friend to help you fight

Player Puncher Pro

Defeat 10 other players in pvp matches

Rift Warrior

Clear floor #10 in the Arcane Rift

Game Dscription
CloudstoneMagic, mayhem, monsters and mysteries, and above all: Clouds (literally!). Join us in an action adventure that will take you where only your imaginat...
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/27/2012 11:32am
Quote Post
I told you how to open the console its the ` key, to the left of the 1 key.

if you are using an italian keyboard the key is "
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/27/2012 1:03pm
Quote Post
It seems that sometimes if you use the infinispawn cheat on dynamically spawning levels, the xp will save, but other times it won't. Not sure what the trigger there is, but I know there have been times where I've gained two whole levels and have had it save, and other times I won't even gain a level, but on reload I'm back to where I was.
had the same problem..
just teleport to 500 800 (example)
kill all mobs... and remember to WALK! (pressing anywhere to walk)
I spent 1 and half hours  (the lag was huge.. so instead 3 defending minutes it became 1 and half hours) to level up from level 14, to level 27 and nothing saved =/
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/27/2012 7:17pm
Quote Post
So you're saying if you teleport after the mission's done, the xp will save? Or are you saying to teleport DURING the mission for the xp to save?

For what it's worth, I seem to have better luck with it saving if I'm on the Facebook version as opposed to the Kong version.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/28/2012 11:10pm
Quote Post
It seems that even after teleporting/walking, sometimes the info doesn't save. So with that said, I'm still deuced to figure out why it would save certain times and not others.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/29/2012 4:51am
Quote Post
It SEEMS to stem from repeating a level twice in a row; I'll have to test some more.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/29/2012 11:20am
Quote Post
1. don't use 'avoid blackmage' aob. it's not help to save data when an error happens.

2. if u have a problem with data not save maybe it's from lack in transfering data between client and server, try to increase time gap between the wave in dynamic respawn of 'instant respawn' aob (i change it from 1 to 500 = 0.5 sec.)
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/30/2012 3:57am
Quote Post
Those tips seem to help a lot, goodknife - thanks.

On another note, every aob seems to be working, except for the infiniloot aobs...keep getting the black magic popup. Can we get an update to those?

Edit: nevermind; infiniloot aobs don't work UNLESS you have the "avoid black magic" aob running.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/31/2012 10:42am
Quote Post
Since is very boring find all this aob every time you play is not possible create a LUA script that automatize all the passage? Can someone give me some clues on how to use LUA?, thanks (broken image removed)
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/31/2012 7:26pm
Quote Post
Razorheart i hope you read this: you are the most stupid people in the entire planet... if the devs fix our AOB for your avidity, i go to your home and rape your family  (broken image removed)
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/31/2012 7:30pm
Quote Post
1. don't use 'avoid blackmage' aob. it's not help to save data when an error happens.

2. if u have a problem with data not save maybe it's from lack in transfering data between client and server, try to increase time gap between the wave in dynamic respawn of 'instant respawn' aob (i change it from 1 to 500 = 0.5 sec.)

And how we increase the time gap in the instant respawn AoB?
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/31/2012 7:41pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Razorheart i hope you read this: you are the most stupid people in the entire planet... if the devs fix our AOB for your avidity, i go to your home and rape your family  (broken image removed)

been drinking or something?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/31/2012 7:49pm
Quote Post

And how we increase the time gap in the instant respawn AoB?

change 24 01 in d2 24 01 73 02 to higher value :

for 100 (0.1 sec. per wave)
d2 24 64 73 02

for 250 (0.25 sec.)
d2 25 fa 01 73

for 500 (0.5 sec.)
d2 25 f4 03 73
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/31/2012 8:02pm
Quote Post

been drinking or something?
Actually, no. It's actually relevant to this topic because Razorheart managed to get to #1 in global PVP, equipping level 40 items at level 38, and so on...in just 3 days. He's been reported on the official Cloudstone forums where someone has linked to a site that happens to contain the same AoBs posted here.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/31/2012 8:08pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Actually, no. It's actually relevant to this topic because Razorheart managed to get to #1 in global PVP, equipping level 40 items at level 38, and so on...in just 3 days. He's been reported on the official Cloudstone forums where someone has linked to a site that happens to contain the same AoBs posted here.

Oh? Can I see a link to where he was reported or to whichever other site is "coincidentally" using the same AoBs?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/31/2012 8:20pm
Quote Post

Oh? Can I see a link to where he was reported or to whichever other site is "coincidentally" using the same AoBs?
Of course....just have to go back into history and find them (broken image removed)
PM or reply to this thread?
Edit: Never mind, decided to PM you.