Cloudstone
-migrated-
Cloudstone
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Adventure MMO Multiplayer RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Cloudstone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/02/2018 22:10

Cloudstone

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 12/30/2013 19:00

Cloudstone - 50 pts. (new window)

Socially Awesome Pwning

Reach level 5 and summon a friend to help you fight

Player Puncher Pro

Defeat 10 other players in pvp matches

Rift Warrior

Clear floor #10 in the Arcane Rift

Game Dscription
CloudstoneMagic, mayhem, monsters and mysteries, and above all: Clouds (literally!). Join us in an action adventure that will take you where only your imaginat...
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/06/2012 6:30pm
Quote Post

Did all the aob's get updated? I've tried every single one using firefox and set on plugin-container.exe

maybe because you're updated ur flash version? http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=556534
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/07/2012 4:47am
Quote Post
From my testing, the admin hacks still work, and it seem the infinispawn hacks still work, however:

- the hack allowing champions to spawn on dynamically spawning levels doesn't seem to work anymore,
 - it seems from what I can tell that if you use the infinispawn hack and use the F1 code to kill the mobs, your xp counter doesn't move
 - it also seems if you use that combo that you get MUCH less loot than you otherwise normally would; off the bat using it I immediately saw about 15 "+1 sasq fur" messages, yet after a whole three minutes, my inventory said I had only picked up 7

Is it possible to get an update on the codes that allow champs to spawn on dynamic spawn levels? And is there a place in the code to re-enable xp gain if you use F1 to kill things?
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/07/2012 10:37am
Quote Post
- the hack allowing champions to spawn on dynamically spawning levels doesn't seem to work anymore,

Where's the aob to spawn champions on  dynamically spawning levels?
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/07/2012 10:44am
Quote Post
when you use the "admin hack" on survival/protect mission combined with infinity spawn, after a while spawns stop to give you exp or loot. And about the champs only the first you encounter on level give you spirit shards all the other give just ordinary loot.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/07/2012 12:00pm
Quote Post
search numKillsInLastZone and numChampionKillsInLastZone and disable it.

edit: not worked
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/07/2012 8:39pm
Quote Post
search numKillsInLastZone and numChampionKillsInLastZone and disable it.

edit: not worked
There must be no hope then D:
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/08/2012 8:07pm
Quote Post
Actually on very high level missions, 50 or more, more than one group of champions spawn, but only the first group that you kill give you crystal shards, the other give you only experience.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/09/2012 3:46pm
Quote Post
"After next week, energy will ONLY be required in PVP. You will be able to play all the Islands and Help Wanted missions you like, to your heart
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/10/2012 11:13am
Quote Post
Have you already used the add all items with the console? (broken image removed)
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/10/2012 3:25pm
Quote Post
Have you already used the add all items with the console? (broken image removed)

out of sync (broken image removed)
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/10/2012 4:46pm
Quote Post
have you used item for restore energy?
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/10/2012 8:44pm
Quote Post
yes....... but after refresh i lose all the progress :<
can you write here a guide or send in pm please?
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/10/2012 10:29pm
Quote Post
yes....... but after refresh i lose all the progress :<
can you write here a guide or send in pm please?
There isn't need of a guide the console explain itself, when you use the command in console you can read "this will be not registered on the server", this mean that when you reload the game you lose all the items you recived with that command and you if you try to use energy or ruby you go out of sync with the server of course. This is just a console used by dev to test the game. But, you can still use the items in the while to win pvp or missions. There's even a command to unlock the island that should be released in the next days (broken image removed) you can act as betatester (broken image removed)
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/11/2012 1:07am
Quote Post
Game updated
- console no longer works
- can no longer gain exp after a set amount of monster kills
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/11/2012 2:34am
Quote Post
Looking at the .swf, the console commands are still in there, meaning that the console is still in the game. The aob might have changed, but I'm sure someone will figure out a way to make it accessible again.