Hacking Shadowland Online
-migrated-
Shadowland Online
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
MMO Multiplayer Strategy Time Management War

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Hacking Shadowland Online

-migrated-
Last Updated: 05/13/2013 11:33

Shadowland Online

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Basic Education

Complete the tutorial

Nations Divided

Choose your nationality

Game Dscription
A tear in subspace has unleashed an undead army bringing humanity to the brink of destruction. As one of the few surviving human races, it is your duty to reclaim your now tainted homeland. With the Gate of Ages at your side, travel to other time periods and acquire real legendary heroes to empower you and your army on your conquest of veangeance against the undead.
Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/01/2013 3:01am
Quote Post
I am playing the game Shadowland Online through Kong and have ben trying to ge ahld of a hack for it. The game is really fun, but is a sit-and-wait game with ouragously long cooldowns which require an expensive premium currency to reset. Does anyone here have a good hack for this game, or can make one/help me make one? Hacking any resource would be a tremendous help.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/zqgame/shadowland-online

that is the game link. user info follows to log into Kong:

Username: testergamer
Password: testergamer

Any help at all would be great.

Orion
Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/01/2013 7:13am
Quote Post

Hi,
I've been playing this game for almost a year, with my cheats (it is undetectable from server) (broken image removed)
But I've quit 2-3 month ago.
I've 2 versions of cheat. 1st version still work even after my quit.
2nd version (a variant of part of 1st version) is more useful which give you more significant advantage, esp. in gold and battle strength as a side-effect (not directly), however it seems not working at the time I quit. But I'll give some hint if you want to find it yourself on this particular cheat, but it is quite complicated, may not easy for game hacking beginner.
I'll send you (or anyone interested) 1st version cheat if PM me within this week (hmm.. before 7 march). Hints on 2nd cheat will be given on request (only if you think you can find cheat yourself please).
*warning: it still need plenty of time of playing with my cheat, it has no premium content hack.
see you.

UPDATED:The version 2 still work. The attached zip contain all workable cheat I used with an explanation (README.txt), the zip need password you know how to obtain. btw. I just don't want to overly ruin the game I've spent near a year of playing time, and prevent my cheat being patched so quick (broken image removed) btw x 2, there were used to be an infinite fragment/stone/gold cheat, but another genius hacker apply the cheat so happily to force the developer patched the exploit/cheat... (broken image removed)

(!!!) There may be some problem on attachment, I can't download the file, and when I want to renew it, I got this "Cannot access attachments upload path!". ~~~ 09 Mar, 2013

some sol cheats (need password)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/01/2013 4:39pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
or you could just post them instead of trying to artificially raise your self esteem by thinking you're better than other people on these forums. protip- you aren't. either post codes, or contribute towards making codes. pretty much everything else is spam

Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/01/2013 5:19pm
Quote Post
or you could just post them instead of trying to artificially raise your self esteem by thinking you're better than other people on these forums. protip- you aren't. either post codes, or contribute towards making codes. pretty much everything else is spam

I'll take the punishment with respect if the moderator said so, and I'll learn from it, thank you (broken image removed)

Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/02/2013 2:20am
Quote Post
[Off-topic]

I like how a user who has 22 posts is criticizing another user for not "contributing."  I know this is a pretty open community when it comes to sharing hacks but maybe he's also being secretive about his hacks because THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR A YEAR.  We all know this site gets visits from some of the developers on Kong, and if I were making one of the pay-to-play MMOs I would definitely be here to find out what hacks ppl have figured out and correct them at the source.  Sharing of hacks is great, until they get fixed. So maybe the guy was just trying to protect his hack by providing a very limited ownership of it, ensuring that his hack stays available for as long as possible?

[/Off-topic]

PS. if there's an off-topic html/forum code we can use can someone plz tell me what it is?
Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/02/2013 2:55am
Quote Post
Well, we have to keep in mind that if the type of hack he's using violates this forum's rules, like say, a hack that gets you premium stuff, or a hack that gives you free currency-that-you-have-to-pay-for, he can't very well post them here. Just sayin'.
Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/02/2013 4:39pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
I like how a user who has 22 posts is criticizing another user for not "contributing."  I know this is a pretty open community when it comes to sharing hacks but maybe he's also being secretive about his hacks because THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR A YEAR.  We all know this site gets visits from some of the developers on Kong, and if I were making one of the pay-to-play MMOs I would definitely be here to find out what hacks ppl have figured out and correct them at the source.  Sharing of hacks is great, until they get fixed. So maybe the guy was just trying to protect his hack by providing a very limited ownership of it, ensuring that his hack stays available for as long as possible?

firstly, i find it funny that post count matters to you. just saying.
secondly, i can understand being secretive. but if that was the case he would have used pm rather than announcing to the entire forums that he has such a thing. i just felt the need to tell him that "i have one but i wont share" in no way helps the OP or the others of this forum.
thirdly. Saucy, i understand that hacks such as those arent allowed on these forums, but he did also state in his post that it was not premium.

seeing as how he did share, the comment i made earlier no longer applies

Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/04/2013 9:59am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
i just felt the need to tell him that "i have one but i wont share" in no way helps the OP or the others of this forum.
meh, I make that post sometimes because it is, however nominally, helpful. It lets people know that it can be hacked and that its worth looking into it if they really want the hack. Of course, i generally only withhold hacks for mmo's that allow a user to negatively impact a players enjoyment. eg in some zombie apocalypse mmo i did some hacks that make you OP as shit in pvm, with a side effect of making you OP as shit in pvp as well.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/04/2013 5:47pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
You're all morons, shut the fuck up.

Now that's settled, if you have a hack of some sort, feel free to post it.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/08/2013 9:03pm
Quote Post
Sooo...
Interesting posts. Is their anybody willing/able to help, or are people going to bad mouth each other and boast about their "accomplishments"?

I said any hack would be useful, whether its for gold, Battle Achievements, Prestige, Honor, Cash Gift, Food, Quick upgrade, Cool-Down removal, anything. I understand no hacks for Premium Currency, but the only PC in the game is Diamonds. They are used to speed up cool downs, buy EXTRA gold, and buy semi-worthless extras in a mall/shop of theirs, and buy other equipment from other players. Having a large supply of Diamonds would actually HELP other players as it gets distributed to other players through the buying and selling of goods between players. All of the other Resources are NOT Premium.

Also, NONE of the resources affect other players.

Gold is used to upgrade equipment, but is time-consuming and difficult to get. Also used to upgrade buildings.
Food is used to replenish lost troops(health) after a battle.
Battle Achievements are used to level up and train your heroes and research technologies that make your army stronger, but take hours.
Prestige and Honor don't do mush. They give you titles at certain levels, and with those titles come rewards.
Cash Gift is NOT a Premium Currency, but CAN act as Diamonds in some instances. They CANNOT be used to buy items from other players or items in their shop/mall, but they CAN be used to speed up Cool Downs. They are randomly given out every once in a while, and in no where near the needed quantity. You can get 10 Cash Gift once or twice a day, but it costs 60, 70, 80, 90+ to reset one Cool Down, OR wait between 17 and 21 hours.

Can someone help me?

Orion
Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/09/2013 5:16am
Quote Post
Sooo...
Orion

Just in case, check your Personal Messages please.

Re: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/09/2013 5:20am
Quote Post
I'd be interested as well, haena, if you don't mind. (broken image removed)
RE: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/11/2013 4:17pm
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 03/08/2013 22:16
Sooo...
Orion

Just in case, check your Personal Messages please.
Ok, I checked my PM, did not have antthing. Also, I did not catch your modification to your original post, as I did not know a post could be added to after the fact.

And yes, I am getting the same problem with the attachment. Could u try a PDF or Word?

Thanks for your help,

Orion
RE: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 03/11/2013 11:42pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Aww shit, PM's didn't translate...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Hacking Shadowland Online Posted on: 05/13/2013 4:55am
Quote Post

please i need cheat to this game , what i have to do?