On an XP netbook i use when visiting my sis KBH crashes while sending the packet, any help would be appreciated.
The crash dialog doesn't show any debug info, but i found this in the event logs:
Event Type: Error Event Source: .NET Runtime Event Category: None Event ID: 1026 Date: 07.3.2014 г. Time: 21:51:22 User: N/A Computer: censored Description: Application: KongregateBadgeHack.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException Stack: at ShockwaveFlashObjects.IShockwaveFlash.CallFunction(System.String) at AxShockwaveFlashObjects.AxShockwaveFlash.CallFunction(System.String) at KongregateBadgeHack.Form1.d(System.Object, System.EventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(System.EventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(System.EventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef, System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons, Int32) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr) at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG ByRef) at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) at g.a()
I already reinstalled .NET 4, also installed various other runtime libs and updates, copied KBH from my home PC, but the issue remains.
Any clues?
I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.