KBH v1.2.0.0 [WORKING] (kongregate badge hack)
by kolonelkadat
kolonelkadat Posted on: 10/24/2013 10:44am
help? no. Ive mostly abandoned this project. its working fine but no one uses it. 54 downloads since september. 

If I felt it were more of an asset to the community, Id be more inclined to continue work on it. Unfortunately, the numbers simply dont bear that out.

I use it from time to time it's real useful for those daily badges you want the bonus points for but don't want to play the game in question 

The Laziest Man on KongHack
goku90504 Posted on: 01/27/2014 5:37am
I use it from time to time it's real useful for those daily badges you want the bonus points for but don't want to play the game in question 

this ^
and any kind of quest or challenge.

Is it gonna be available on Google Chrome any time soon?

disgruntled old man
Shafy11m Posted on: 02/01/2014 5:41am

Is it gonna be available on Google Chrome any time soon?

KBH isn't an addon or a plugin; It's a standalone application. Go download it an try it out.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

what if ur using xp?
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
   at f.a(String A_0, String A_1, String& A_2, String& A_3)
   at KongregateBadgeHack.LoginForm.c()
   at KongregateBadgeHack.LoginForm.e(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

capnrex Posted on: 02/17/2014 9:31pm

what if ur using xp?
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

i know you're banned. but for future reference, you should read your error messages. lets break this up shall we?
System.IO.FileNotFoundException = file not found. it even says "The system cannot find the file specified."
Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0
this is .net framework 4.0 and it cant find it. windows XP is compatible with 4.0 try googling it.
but you SHOULD use 4.5 which is the latest, and NOT supported by XP because its a decade old and is no longer going to be supported in about a month or two.

Thanks for a great tool.
Is it possible to hack mobile badges with it? (cause some of them are really hard)

I don't think so Darius

Don't working :(

This works great, awesome aplication, no problems with it so far :D

I do have a question: anyone knows how much badges can you get with this before you get caught? Is it even possible to get caught using this? Sure, admins at some point can check the user log or something and notice that you got all 4 badges in a game in one second. They may think its some kind lag or something, but you know... its a possibilty...

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

No one's been caught yet.  At least not that I know of.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Pref1X Posted on: 03/04/2014 2:35pm

This works great, awesome aplication, no problems with it so far :D

I do have a question: anyone knows how much badges can you get with this before you get caught? Is it even possible to get caught using this? Sure, admins at some point can check the user log or something and notice that you got all 4 badges in a game in one second. They may think its some kind lag or something, but you know... its a possibilty...

even that wouldnt be cause for banning/deletion since a lot of games you can play while the connection to their server is disconnected, and then when you reload it and load up a save it sends all the stats at the same time (meaning youd get all badges at the same time, but in a legit way)

the only way you can get caught is if you act like a dumbass and get say, 200 badges in a single day, and all of them within the span of 10 minutes. THAT will throw some red flags and people will probably report you.

great program

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 03/04/2014 5:03pm

No one's been caught yet.  At least not that I know of.

AFAIK you get banned only if someone reports you and if is pretty clear that you have cheated (earned loads of badges in a short time or insane scores). If you get all badges at once (even if not in order) there's no problem since you could be playing offline and connecting only to register the badges

On an XP netbook i use when visiting my sis KBH crashes while sending the packet, any help would be appreciated.
The crash dialog doesn't show any debug info, but i found this in the event logs:

Event Type:    Error Event Source:    .NET Runtime Event Category:    None Event ID:    1026 Date:        07.3.2014 г. Time:        21:51:22 User:        N/A Computer:    censored Description: Application: KongregateBadgeHack.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException Stack:    at ShockwaveFlashObjects.IShockwaveFlash.CallFunction(System.String)    at AxShockwaveFlashObjects.AxShockwaveFlash.CallFunction(System.String)    at KongregateBadgeHack.Form1.d(System.Object, System.EventArgs)    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(System.EventArgs)    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(System.EventArgs)    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs)    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef, System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons, Int32)    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef)    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef)    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef)    at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef)    at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef)    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)    at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG ByRef)    at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32)    at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)    at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form)    at g.a()

I already reinstalled .NET 4, also installed various other runtime libs and updates, copied KBH from my home PC, but the issue remains.
Any clues?

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.