KBH v1.2.0.0 [WORKING] (kongregate badge hack)
by kolonelkadat
itsmemario888 Posted on: 07/06/2013 8:10pm

Nope , it doens't even open for me.
I extracted , all 3 dll's at the same folder with the .exe.
I double click the executable , it loads dor like half second ( that hourglass icon from windows ) , then nothing happens.

Same problem:
"clr20r3" error on windows 7 64 bits
.NET Framework 4.5 installed

Never let a computer tell me shit.

what if I went out on a limb and said that your primary browser was Chrome? Would I be right? 

I had this thought, maybe its because you dont have flash installed? open up Internet Explorer, and use it to install flash. then try kbh again.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

protected !

KBH works great (Win 7, 32 bit, .NET Framework  4.0).

I have to say that i neither played nor loaded the game in browser.
Just start KBH, log in, retrieve categories, send packet => badge.

After sending one packet to Kong you need to close KBH, then restart it. That's because of the Auth Token i think... (?)

Stick at it colonel yes

kolonelkadat Posted on: 07/10/2013 8:48am

what if I went out on a limb and said that your primary browser was Chrome? Would I be right? 

I had this thought, maybe its because you dont have flash installed? open up Internet Explorer, and use it to install flash. then try kbh again.

Actually yes , you were right i used to much of Chrome that i gorgot that my IE flash player was not up to date. 
All i had to do was update it and now KBH is working. Thank you.

Obs > I'm the same itsmemario888. But that kid ignorant masses got his nerdy ass sore , and banned me . Like i give a f*ck since i can just change my IP right ? xD

disgruntled old man

Kadat, not sure if this is the issue but I was doing some research into malware that uses form grabbing (like Zeus and SpyEye) and I know that Chrome doesn't handle it's low level HTTP requests the same as other browsers. It doesn't use the WININET (or NSPR4) interface to communicate with the server, it uses Web Sockets, to "avoid the complexities of asynchronous communication using XMLHttpRequest (XHR). Web sockets provide an ease of bidirectional communication."

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

not sure what that has to do with anything? The issue with chrome for KBH is that chrome has its own built in flashplayer so the user wont necessarily have the real flash installed on their system and thus my interops will not be able to find the necessary references, causing KBH to fail.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

disgruntled old man
kolonelkadat Posted on: 07/12/2013 12:27pm

not sure what that has to do with anything?

Me either, I worked all night and my brain's not working. KBH's communications are completely independent of the browser...Forget it, I'm going to bed lol...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
thenewcomer Posted on: 07/02/2013 1:17am

you cant submit more than one packet in a row (need to refresh your own session each send)

fixed

The Laziest Man on KongHack
kolonelkadat Posted on: 07/12/2013 4:42pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 07/02/2013 1:17am

you cant submit more than one packet in a row (need to refresh your own session each send)

fixed

cool. it didnt break the program but it was kind of annoying. thanks

ok i tried downloading using the link you put on the first post and it sent me to some open download thing that attempted to put a virus on my computer.  Is there a direct link to the file so that i can download it and see if i can get it to work?  Its nice that you guys put so much effort into getting KBH to work again and i commend all those involved.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  George Santayana
DK000 Posted on: 07/12/2013 6:17pm

ok i tried downloading using the link you put on the first post and it sent me to some open download thing that attempted to put a virus on my computer.  Is there a direct link to the file so that i can download it and see if i can get it to work?  Its nice that you guys put so much effort into getting KBH to work again and i commend all those involved.

was the error 

if it was I can assure you it is safe. I use adfly to count how many people download the program. This way I can determine if it is worth continuing development.

If Adfly is ACTUALLY distributing viruses with my links, then do let me know

At this time, out of over 8000 users, this program has only been downloaded about 50 times. 

ok so what do i do when i download the program?  if its a seperate program how do i use the open downloader to get KBH?

Category: Resolved Security Risks
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action
7/12/2013 6:12:21 PM,Low,bprotect.exe (Adware.GoonSquad) detected by Auto-Protect,Blocked,Resolved - No Action Required

That is what got blocked when i downloaded the program too just to let you know.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  George Santayana

its just a zip file called kbhfpx1_1_1a.zip If its anything else, youve downloaded the wrong file. 

Simply unzip it to the directory of your choice and run KongregateBadgeHack.exe

Make sure you are clicking skip AD and not download or anything

that was my issue, i hit download and not the skip ad.  skipped the add the 2nd time and got the right thing, now im busy sweeping my comp of the crap hitting the download put on my comp rofl :P

Alright Kolonel, one last issue.  Got KBH and it runs just like how it used to before the break.  Now i see to be having an issue with the badges that were just added to the crappy Game of thrones game.  I tried using KBH to get the 1000 Power badge and it sends the packet but does not award the badge. (i know it sent it because it disconnected chat like before) Is this game just immune to KBH and gonna have to be one of the grind badges or am i doing something wrong?

kolonelkadat Posted on: 07/12/2013 6:41pm
... I use adfly to count how many people download the program. This way I can determine if it is worth continuing development.

If Adfly is ACTUALLY distributing viruses with my links, then do let me know

At this time, out of over 8000 users, this program has only been downloaded about 50 times. 

If it's only for click-counting, could you try bit.ly ? Adfly is so damn annoying with it's half-working cookie and adblocker checks...
Like this - http://bit.ly/kbhfpx111a
Add a plus sign for the stats - http://bit.ly/kbhfpx111a+

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.