Atlantis Adventure
Unlimited moves

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Atlantis Adventure

Unlimited moves
Last Updated: 01/20/2014 06:25

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
The game offers 5 types of levels, colorful graphics and a fascinating world, full of secrets. Connect crystals in combinations to trigger unique effects! Only you can unravel the secrets of Atlantis!
Atlantis Adventure Posted on: 01/19/2014 11:56pm
Quote Post

https://apps.facebook.com/atlantisadventure/

66 ab 0a c0
66 ab 0a 02
(4 instances)

PS: I'm really pissed off by konghack. There is no single link to submit a game, no link to submit a hack for a new game, no proper FAQ for doing anything useful. After searching a lot I found some info about a userscript... I installed a lot of rubbish that I didn't want and I got only a message that it's outdated. But no link to any newer version, just konghack mainpage! Fuck. And there is this blackmail issue with the -100 points limit where you are supposed to do the impossible (see above) or donate money (i.e. become traceable to a hacker site, with proof of your bank details). Not cool. Flashcheats.org was so much better. It's a shame what became of it.

RE: Atlantis Adventure Posted on: 01/20/2014 2:51am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Facebook games won't automatically be added to the database with the userscript. I've added the game and link.You can now submit your hack (whatever it does). As for the rest of your rant...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Atlantis Adventure Posted on: 01/20/2014 3:45am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
ghack Posted on: 01/19/2014 6:56pm

I'm really pissed off by konghack. There is no single link to submit a game, no link to submit a hack for a new game, no proper FAQ for doing anything useful. After searching a lot I found some info about a userscript... I installed a lot of rubbish that I didn't want and I got only a message that it's outdated. But no link to any newer version, just konghack mainpage! Fuck. And there is this blackmail issue with the -100 points limit where you are supposed to do the impossible (see above) or donate money (i.e. become traceable to a hacker site, with proof of your bank details). Not cool. Flashcheats.org was so much better. It's a shame what became of it.

it automatically submits the game to the database if you have the userscript (besides facebook). once the game is in the database you can go to its page for submitting and viewing hacks, sols, reviews, and everything else.

its not our fault if you download extra bullshit. we just give you the link to the userscript.

you get points from more than just submitting hacks (which is possible. "see above") if youd like list, you can go here, or you can manually copy and past this link ---> http://konghack.com/points_display.php

donating is optional, just like you using this site. the only people with records of the donation is your bank, you, and the owner of this site. unless the NSA or FBI or some shit is watching you, then theres nothing linking you to the site that can be "traced"

and as a final note. Just as i said earlier, your use of this site is totally optional. dont like it? then dont use it. we're happy if you give constructive criticism, but blatant complaining just annoys everyone.
fuck you too gates =P

RE: Atlantis Adventure Posted on: 01/20/2014 4:57am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Why in the fuck have people been begging for a banhammer lately?  Instead of asking around or filing a bug report, they post bullshit.

Well, here's your one and only warning ghack.  Be a dick again and you're out.  There's only an entire fucking forum dedicated to FAQ's and Tutorials, including a How to Use KongHack thread.  

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Atlantis Adventure Posted on: 01/20/2014 6:25am
Quote Post

Lol, "traceable to a hacker site", as if this is a deepweb page or VPN used to distribute trojans or some shit. :D

Nothing like the smell of straw men in the morning.