[Request] Kingsroad
[Request]
KingsRoad
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Fantasy MMO Multiplayer RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Kingsroad

[Request]
Last Updated: 09/25/2019 13:41

KingsRoad

KingsRoad Android
Last Updated: 10/04/2016 15:41

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Epic action-RPG combat. Real-time co-op. Stunning 3D graphics. Come see how KingsRoad sets a new standard for gaming in your browser!
RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/18/2014 3:47am
Quote Post

they release v12. now auto attack and movespeed is not working :(

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/18/2014 1:48pm
Quote Post

auto attack fixed.
It seems they are adding a debug or controller menu, where auto-attack option can be set.
The debug menu cannot be enabled, at least by AS3 aob, because it got executed at the very very beginning initializtion code.
It seems the controller menu is seperated from debug menu, but still hidden as debug menu.
Hopefully, there is a controller menu with the auto-attack option to be released as a standard feature in game,
so that the gameplay is enhanced.

move speed is working.

working on remote stash. (FIXED)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/18/2014 2:40pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Amazing work, thanks again.

atdt *67
RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/18/2014 10:55pm
Quote Post

Thanks haenawolf.. your awesome ^_^

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/18/2014 11:41pm
Quote Post

Awesome game

------------------------- Click here to add signature -------------------------
RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/19/2014 10:14am
Quote Post

i always getting refresh when im putting this :( causes me to browser refresh :(

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/24/2014 9:25pm
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 11/18/2014 8:48am

auto attack fixed.
It seems they are adding a debug or controller menu, where auto-attack option can be set.
The debug menu cannot be enabled, at least by AS3 aob, because it got executed at the very very beginning initializtion code.
It seems the controller menu is seperated from debug menu, but still hidden as debug menu.
Hopefully, there is a controller menu with the auto-attack option to be released as a standard feature in game,
so that the gameplay is enhanced.

move speed is working.

working on remote stash. (FIXED)

Bro. You can fix thoroughly cheat notify? Maybe the code is too old. Sometimes I was discovered. It's so crazy

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/26/2014 12:13am
Quote Post

"hit breakable objects" cheat failed. please take a look :)

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/26/2014 10:37am
Quote Post

yes. hit breakable objects.. not working now. they release v1.13 now..

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/26/2014 6:19pm
Quote Post

this is cause "cheating detected" when i go event?

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/27/2014 4:33am
Quote Post
tomtinhte Posted on: 11/26/2014 1:19pm

-- snip --
this is cause "cheating detected" when i go event?

Kingsroad had anti-cheat before they implemented the current client side cheat detection targeted specifically on attack speed/move speed/ranged attack. "Disable Cheat Notify" is for these client side cheat detection.
It has been said the server may evaluate your performance on completing certain map, if you are finishing a map too fast for your level and gears, the server may inference you are cheating.

The code at pic is not likely cheat detection related.

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/27/2014 5:53pm
Quote Post
haenawolf 

Dear friend, could you make a CT file for remote access to the character "Father Byron - the Sage" ?! very necessary
thank you in advance!

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/27/2014 7:33pm
Quote Post
utkinns Posted on: 11/27/2014 12:53pm
haenawolf 

Dear friend, could you make a CT file for remote access to the character "Father Byron - the Sage" ?! very necessary
thank you in advance!

hmmm... which ancient version of kingsroad walkthrough you are reading?...
Sage is for map choosing now, no longer for inventory sales or item identifying.
(It is possible that the developer use different name for different NPC role amoung different version...)

The remote inventory sales (sort of) was available as "No more Trash" once, but it is patched.

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/28/2014 12:44am
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 11/27/2014 2:33pm
haenawolf 

thank you in advance!

Sage is for map choosing now, no longer for inventory sales or item identifying.
(It is possible that the developer use different name for different NPC role amoung different version...)

The remote inventory sales (sort of) was available as "No more Trash" once, but it is patched.

would be great if you did the zoom hack (camera)

RE: Kingsroad Posted on: 11/28/2014 7:13am
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 11/27/2014 2:33pm
haenawolf 

thank you in advance!

I make a macro to automatically levels ran, to loot gold while I sleep. My problem is that when you return to the city character appears in random places and it knocks my macro (That's what I need remote access to the character level selection.
It is in theory really?