SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
I've released this already in other places but it was in a Trainer, I'm putting the AoB's here because I like it here.
Game Link: http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Action/Play/SAS-Zombie-Assault-4.html
• These should be enabled at the Title Screen.
Infinite Skill Points:
73 ?? 24 00 ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? D7
73 ?? 24 00 ?? ?? ?? 02 02 02
--NOTE: Keep in mind that if you go into a Multiplayer Mission, the others can look up your top 3 Skills you are spec'ed into. So if you are level 1 and have everything maxed out, they'll see at most you have 75 points used up. Also known as Eventual Ban. XD My usual thing is say I'm level 9, I'll spec into 3 things and have 3 points in them and all others I'll leave them at 2, that way in Co-Op mode, others will think I'm still pretty normal.
Money Multiplier(End Mission Money is multiplied by the amount of money you have.):
66 ?? ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? a0 ?? 2B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
66 ?? ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? a2
--NOTE: If you go too high to where you can't spend your money, just go into a mission and exit without killing anything. The End Mission $0 Money will be multiplied by your Super high money and the result will be $0, in otherwords it would reset your money.
Thanks for coming by. :)
By @AnthonysToolbox
PS, Shoutouts to haenawolf!!!

