[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD) Posted on: 05/15/2014 5:27am
Quote Post

I've released this already in other places but it was in a Trainer, I'm putting the AoB's here because I like it here.

Game Link: http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Action/Play/SAS-Zombie-Assault-4.html

• These should be enabled at the Title Screen.

Infinite Skill Points:
73 ?? 24 00 ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? D7
73 ?? 24 00 ?? ?? ?? 02 02 02
--NOTE: Keep in mind that if you go into a Multiplayer Mission, the others can look up your top 3 Skills you are spec'ed into. So if you are level 1 and have everything maxed out, they'll see at most you have 75 points used up.  Also known as Eventual Ban. XD My usual thing is say I'm level 9, I'll spec into 3 things and have 3 points in them and all others I'll leave them at 2, that way in Co-Op mode, others will think I'm still pretty normal.

Money Multiplier(End Mission Money is multiplied by the amount of money you have.):
66 ?? ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? a0 ?? 2B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
66 ?? ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? a2
--NOTE: If you go too high to where you can't spend your money, just go into a mission and exit without killing anything. The End Mission $0 Money will be multiplied by your Super high money and the result will be $0, in otherwords it would reset your money.

Thanks for coming by. :)
By @AnthonysToolbox

PS, Shoutouts to haenawolf!!!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 05/15/2014 11:08am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Thanks for the contribution! I've added the game into the database. You can submit your hacks.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 06/03/2014 4:08am
Quote Post

does money multiplyer have any affects in terms of being caught? Based on your notes I wouldn't think so but I want to be sure. (Of course this means that the money you multiplyed is reasonable for your level)

EDIT: wow haenawolf ur hacks are really good. for everyone else, just be mindful that other players can see ur weps and armor. so far i havent been banned on my dummy account, but we'll see. i only played one multiplayer match

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 06/19/2014 11:37am
Quote Post

game got updated and therefor

strongbox highest rarity and
10* buyable strongbox outdated

otherwise still works

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 06/19/2014 4:33pm
Quote Post

This hack is only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer?
But I cant find this game cheat in konghack trainer?
Scan browser and manual search are show nothing
using 0.1.0.18
please help
thank you

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 06/19/2014 8:19pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

What seems to be the problem, bud? Try typing the game name exactly as it looks at the top of this page...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 06/21/2014 8:51am
Quote Post
gates Posted on: 06/19/2014 4:19pm

What seems to be the problem, bud? Try typing the game name exactly as it looks at the top of this page...

its work!!
thank you so much

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/11/2014 12:27am
Quote Post

sry for bump but just an update...

SAS 4 is now on kong for KONGPLUS (aka beta test). so i guess you pros can start making hacks for the kong version of the game if you have a kong plus account

EDIT: sas 4 out on kong for everyone and it looks like some hacks work

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/17/2014 10:55am
Quote Post
sku11b0n3 Posted on: 08/10/2014 8:27pm

SAS 4 is now on kong for KONGPLUS (aka beta test). so i guess you pros can start making hacks for the kong version of the game if you have a kong plus account

Which ones? And could they potentially cause a ban?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/17/2014 8:26pm
Quote Post
Mythrrinthael Posted on: 08/17/2014 6:55am
sku11b0n3 Posted on: 08/10/2014 8:27pm

Which ones? And could they potentially cause a ban?

I think most, if not all, will get you banned. It's recommended to enable the hacks out of game and when you're done, disable the hacks and refresh the page.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/19/2014 5:00am
Quote Post

The Failed Mission XP x100 is not working for me

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/19/2014 10:05pm
Quote Post

first of all, i don't take credit for the hack. source on the bottom. just wanted to add this one as i didn't saw any hack for xp (if someone could get one would be realy apreciated)

as far as i understood, this hack get's any new character created to lvl30 with 10M cash to start with

all u have to do is this replacement:
62 ?? 62 ?? 60 ?? 25 ?? ?? 46 ?? ?? 46 ?? ?? ?? 61 ?? ?? ?? ?? 24 00

62 ?? 2D 0D 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 61 ?? ?? ?? ?? 2D 08

it worked for me today. hope i've been helpfull

source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOdrRKJYLFc

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/22/2014 2:48pm
Quote Post

i don't know why we have to but the hacks in Kong Ultra Trainer, i've installed it, but when i try to enable a hack, it's like auto shut down (the trainer shut down itself), so i can't hack the game, i don't know how to see the hack description with AoB value in Ultra Trainer, cos they just show the use of the hack -_-, so can you guys send me private message about the hack, tks :D

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/23/2014 4:09pm
Quote Post
nguyenphilan555 Posted on: 08/22/2014 10:48am

i don't know why we have to but the hacks in Kong Ultra Trainer, i've installed it, but when i try to enable a hack, it's like auto shut down (the trainer shut down itself), so i can't hack the game, i don't know how to see the hack description with AoB value in Ultra Trainer, cos they just show the use of the hack -_-, so can you guys send me private message about the hack, tks :D

Why not bring this up with The Ignorant Masses, who hangs out in Chat a lot?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/23/2014 7:49pm
Quote Post
nguyenphilan555 Posted on: 08/22/2014 10:48am

Pretty much this

I understand the desire to bring people to use your trainer, but shouldn't they wait until it's maybe on beta stage at least to make it exclusive? I've honestly never managed to make the trainer work, many are in the same boat, just waiting until next version, it's a bit early to make this stuff trainer exclusive