[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/26/2014 2:57pm
Quote Post

Does anyone know whether having more skillpoints than your level (minus one skill point) invested gets your account MP banned? A long time ago, someone said it's alright if other players can't see something wrong with your top 3 skills, but maybe there's an automated check now. 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/26/2014 3:54pm
Quote Post
This title cost 5000 points

im not sure where to post this and not sure it can be used for anything.

http://ninjakiwifiles.com/Games/gameswfs/sas4/sas4.swf?v20140811.1118 

should be the .swf - i know its not a K+ anymore, but i someone wanted to fuck around with it, without the chance to be banned
at the same time ill test the non ultimate hack tool hacks (CE)

Happy hacking smiley

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 08/26/2014 11:28pm
Quote Post
jelly Posted on: 08/26/2014 11:54am

im not sure where to post this and not sure it can be used for anything.

http://ninjakiwifiles.com/Games/gameswfs/sas4/sas4.swf?v20140811.1118 

should be the .swf - i know its not a K+ anymore, but i someone wanted to fuck around with it, without the chance to be banned
at the same time ill test the non ultimate hack tool hacks (CE)

That's how I make my h4x :D

How I play the game too... I don't go to NK.com I load the game directly so it runs in full screen :)

and for making the h4x I download the SWF from there and run it through jpexs to find the AOBs to update my hacks when they patch the game, or to find new ones.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/03/2014 7:31pm
Quote Post

@StephanePare2
trainer works for me
it does need a better description for each hack
but if u do everything right it should work... i always go with firefox and freze the game. there are however a few hacks who doesn't work but just look at the votes on each of them and you will see which ones i'm talking about ;)

------
@Mythrrinthael
i'll test it, but i'm quite shure system checks if u have negative skill points and blocks you if so (withouth bothering with the visible skills)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/03/2014 10:40pm
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here
StephanePare2 Posted on: 08/23/2014 3:49pm

-Snip-

The reason people like haenawolf set hacks to be used only by KHUT (KongHack Ultra Trainer) is so that the hacks are patched less easily byt he devs. While it is sent through the trainer, the AOB is encrypted in transit and stays that way until changed in memory.

If it does not work, I suggest posting in the KHUT forum for help and seeing if someone there can help.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/04/2014 12:36pm
Quote Post

What cheat is freezing game when take/buy Strongbox. Please help find!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/05/2014 1:00am
Quote Post
piton Posted on: 09/04/2014 8:36am

I was just wondering this. I think it's, "Wide Choice of Gear Loot".
Or at least, that was the first one I stopped using, and now I can open the boxes again.

Edit: 'Wide Choice of Gear Loot' definitely is the culprit. Tried it on it's own.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/05/2014 6:58pm
Quote Post
Jimmeh Posted on: 09/04/2014 9:00pm

Or at least, that was the first one I stopped using, and now I can open the boxes again.

Edit: 'Wide Choice of Gear Loot' definitely is the culprit. Tried it on it's own.

Yeah! Thnx! Now all working)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/05/2014 9:20pm
Quote Post
piton Posted on: 09/05/2014 2:58pm
Jimmeh Posted on: 09/04/2014 9:00pm

Yeah! Thnx! Now all working)

It's working for you? I just tried it now. The KH Trainer still says that it succeeded, but will freeze when opening the box.
Edit: I'm on Firefox, if that has anything to do with it.
Edit2: Installed and tried it on Chrome, just in case. Still freezes.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/06/2014 9:44am
Quote Post

So question. Anyone having problems with the " 100x when loose game "? I tried it most of the them work but except for this and " Buy 10x strongbox ".

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/06/2014 7:30pm
Quote Post

@godfrey911

i belive those 2 don't worrk for a very long time.
as for wide choice of gear i don't know as i don't use it (prefere to combine high level loot + strongbox highest rarity)
wich by the way it says it fails but i belive it's still working (after the 3-9-2014 update)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/06/2014 9:49pm
Quote Post

yeah, those two havent worked for a long time, they were patched out

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/07/2014 12:59am
Quote Post
Fater Posted on: 09/06/2014 3:30pm

@godfrey911

i belive those 2 don't worrk for a very long time.
as for wide choice of gear i don't know as i don't use it (prefere to combine high level loot + strongbox highest rarity)
wich by the way it says it fails but i belive it's still working (after the 3-9-2014 update)

If Strongbox HIghest Rarity works (even though the trainer says it fails), it doesn't work on the chests bought from the store.

I much, much prefer Wide Choice of Gear Loot over any of the other ones. If I could only use one, it'd be this. That way, rather than looking like a cheater, I could pass it off as just being lucky (Since your weapons, gear and their level and number of augments are all possible at your current level). As it is, I consider the various loot chances to be ridiculously tiny and it's compounded by always finding low level boxes. With Wide Choice of Gear Loot, you now have a reason to purchase those chests from the store, playing a (semi-)legitimate game that only has improved loot chances.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/09/2014 12:36am
Quote Post

The infinite skill points hack is not working anymore for I suppose.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/10/2014 6:10pm
Quote Post

the way i use the hacks i get several times a RED hornet :P
it defenetly doesn't help to stay unnoticed, but i love it to much to stop using it :P

i belive the hack i had posted above (to get character to lvl30) is no longer working. could someone either make a new xp hack or find the new AOB for it please?