[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 11/20/2014 7:04pm
Quote Post

Anyone got the Hack for a new level 30 character?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/21/2015 12:59pm
Quote Post
monteskiusz Posted on: 11/14/2014 4:57pm

But you will be banned if devs looks at your overall kills and you will be f.e. level 100 with only 200k kills. Or less. Lvl 100 players got hundrets of thousand of overall kills, both sp and mp.

yea, i'm lvl81 and haven't killed a single shambler, stalker spitter or runner (this is, those that are not fetid, evolved or apex). it's kinda weird :P lol

http://gyazo.com/1d1a156bc563e03e14cf97ac3449db89

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/22/2015 1:27am
Quote Post

I don't know if anyone has already answered this yet, but for the people that still don't know:

The "Slot is Empty (can be assigned freely)" hack makes eveything that you get from Strongboxes come with no AUGS pre-installed. It does not remove AUGS from equipment, in case anyone was still confused about it.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/25/2015 11:30am
Quote Post

If you are using high lvl red armor or weapons when you are low lvl and those items do not drop yet, red flag.
If you have low MP count or low kills or low creature kill count, red flag.
If you have skill points above your lvl, obvious hacker.
Common sense brah

Edit: I would also like to add:
If you are high level and don't have the 5000 kill achievements for most of the easy enemies, red flag.
If you have greater stat bonuses shown on your armor or weapons, than you have skill points, obvious hacker.
If you have played very little MP games (even if you've played a lot of single player), red flag.
The list goes on...

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/29/2015 8:56am
Quote Post

what exactly happens when you get mp banned?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/30/2015 12:15pm
Quote Post

plz update all hacks don t working

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/03/2015 4:44am
Quote Post

it not working any more with new update [BLACK] !

empty slot not working

max number slot not working

PARTY ALL OVER UNTIL NEW HACK UPDATE

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/04/2015 2:06am
Quote Post

The new update brought a lot of new things into the game(code too I guess) So we'll have to be patient for a bit and rise up the MP games and kills to avoid red flags until a kind soul works on the hacks :3

MakoKuu Posted on: 01/29/2015 3:56am

what exactly happens when you get mp banned?

You can't play with other player anymore but you can still play solo.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/05/2015 12:36am
Quote Post

i can't wait to get a hack to get black keys and boxes :D

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/06/2015 3:00am
Quote Post
Fater Posted on: 02/04/2015 7:36pm

i can't wait to get a hack to get black keys and boxes :D

Hi,
what's the black box and key?
The highest rarity seems still 8, so black box is another rarity or something like red-edition or something else?

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/06/2015 3:54am
Quote Post

black box new special kinda box, you need special key to open. maybe not stored in same way as before boxes.so highest rarity still 8?? but now there is extra slot and extra level for guns and armor and thosehack not working

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/06/2015 6:33am
Quote Post

its different from latest red . box and keys all stand alone

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/06/2015 9:10am
Quote Post

well, if u manage to hack normal boxes into nanos then i have enough cores and keys. the boxes themselfs might be stored somewhere difrent from other boxes. i got the sensation they only drop on nightmare games

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/06/2015 10:28am
Quote Post

I got a key while drawing from standard buyable boxes (1 out of some 40~), but not sure what make it drops.
The swf is name obsfucated, confusing.
If black box also drop like previous box, that you have to open at once after getting it, from loot or from purchasing, then the black box may be same as previous box, but added different attribute, like red-edition.
But if the blackbox can be stored and open when you have the key, which is likely as Sogekingkun said... then it may be in another function to handle it... I may not found it ...

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/06/2015 11:14am
Quote Post
i got the sensation they only drop on nightmare games
Please forgive me if I can't quote, I signed up today ^^.

Anyways, black boxes can be found in any game, they're just INCREDIBLY rare, and can only be opened when you find a black key. When opened the will give a perfect clean [BLACK] gun which differ depending on your level. At the moment thiere is no actual way to buy them - The only object beloning to the black boxes are keys. 

Also, this may be a pure design feature (I haven't dug around to much in the code yet, not enough to find out where the box is) but unlike all other boxes, this one does NOT have a number on it. (Eg, promethiums have 6 and nantoniums 8). So maybe, the highest tier box is still 8, just this box falls into a diffrent category? 

Furthermore, they also added something they call "Elite Augment Cores". These can only be found after getting a nantonium box from a Nightmarish Savage Necrosis (The only appear in Nightmare mode). They can be applied to any weapon to increase number of augment, amout of augments you can apply (Guns can now be 12/4) . Maybe these could be worth looking into? I've looked but they seem obsfucated so maybe a pro could look into them . :)