[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/09/2015 7:49pm
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

Yes i have 2 hiks m1000 and 3 trident, why shouldn't i lol . best is trident, hiks m1000 is only shit and for garbage monster due to the huge rate of fire but low damage (only the deadly augment is counted as damage), good luck getting it, anyway catch me on kongregate chat maybe you'll have some luck to do a nightmare match with me.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/09/2015 9:30pm
Quote Post
Nightshades Posted on: 04/09/2015 3:49pm

Yes i have 2 hiks m1000 and 3 trident, why shouldn't i lol . best is trident, hiks m1000 is only shit and for garbage monster due to the huge rate of fire but low damage (only the deadly augment is counted as damage), good luck getting it, anyway catch me on kongregate chat maybe you'll have some luck to do a nightmare match with me.

So are those guns already in game just waiting to be realised? If so that means there is a new gun update coming. lol

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/09/2015 9:55pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Ninjas337 Posted on: 04/09/2015 5:30pm
Nightshades Posted on: 04/09/2015 3:49pm

So are those guns already in game just waiting to be realised? If so that means there is a new gun update coming. lol

Bro...those are spool's toys, they are the weapons that the developers of NK uses xD..but smart hackers are able to find them in the swf and use it as their own :D
Sooo its not an update...they're never going to put such an OP gun in SAS 4 ^^

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/09/2015 9:58pm
Quote Post

These guns are perfectly coded and their sprites/sounds in-game too, they are just un-droppable yet without hacking but they are in the drop table which I CONFIRM, otherwise i wouldn't be able to get these 2 guns, their ID/Level requirement are just too low/too high than a player can be (level 1 or 100) which is 1 of the factor, in term of the Weapon ID it's far far from the Last gun (which seen from the collection). (which don't allow legit player to get them), unless you have a lucky bugged SEED and get them from a blackbox it's impossible.

As for the X-Fusion or CM DRILL there is sprite/muzzle/flash of the weapon, but i clearly tell you it's NOT in the drop table and there's nothing that can be done to get them, otherwise i would already be with this CM DRILL gun.

As for the expansion pack Wait & See lol.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/09/2015 10:04pm
Quote Post

I see that there's still alot of peeps asking for more hacks. The hacks that are given should already suffice. But hey! Human beings are greedy! :D Well, hacking was fun.. It's a great thing that peeps like effewe keep some hacks to themselves.. Afterall.. If he does release all his hacks.. They'd just get patched. And that isn't fun.. Ever saw a player using only Shotlite Tempest that first lazers? hahaha

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/09/2015 10:24pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

I have a question, does anyone know if the 100% droprate hack will increase the chance of getting black boxes? 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/09/2015 10:35pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 04/09/2015 6:24pm

I have a question, does anyone know if the 100% droprate hack will increase the chance of getting black boxes? 

It does but still rare.

[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/09/2015 10:45pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Nightshades Posted on: 04/09/2015 6:35pm
styruslolz Posted on: 04/09/2015 6:24pm

It does but still rare.

Hmmm...I combined the hack with high roller, and it seems like that the drops are invisible on screen but still visible on the radar map. WTF? lol ^^

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/11/2015 6:14pm
Quote Post

Today,i saw the guy with 1 mp win and he had 12/4 black hornet + 12/4 black Com2,he had infinite cores,he said that its wasnt easy and it isnt from kh... 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/11/2015 7:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
IloveSAS4 Posted on: 04/11/2015 2:14pm

Today,i saw the guy with 1 mp win and he had 12/4 black hornet + 12/4 black Com2,he had infinite cores,he said that its wasnt easy and it isnt from kh... 

Of course it isnt easy! If those hacks were released onto KH, then it would be patched, so why would they fuking do that? xD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/12/2015 8:42am
Quote Post

Hey you want to laugh hard guys, read the story.

My original post posted for the public on NK Forum was like.

Hey it's KissMyWeapon from kongregate, so basically cmX1Furie, Shredder Rancor Sadeye,CM DRILL, Black Turret (sprite) are perfectly made, and after doing sprite swap in-game i changed my HIKS M1000 into cmX1Furie (topDown view) and the sprite is awesome, also the "profile" of the weapon at the weapon selection is great too.

And then i finished with:

"So they are (coded ?) but just not added in the drop table, Common NK SPOOL add them to the drop tables !" since we can get RIA TRIDENT or HIKS M1000.

I got that http://i.imgur.com/9SharPT.png Instantly.

If Aaron from NinjaKiwi watch this message then gtfo i will destroy you with hiks m1000 :P . (really he ban forum account lol).

Edit: if he banned my forum account we can indeed wait an expansion pack xD.

[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/12/2015 2:14pm
Quote Post
Nightshades Posted on: 04/12/2015 4:42am

Hey it's KissMyWeapon from kongregate, so basically cmX1Furie, Shredder Rancor Sadeye,CM DRILL, Black Turret (sprite) are perfectly made, and after doing sprite swap in-game i changed my HIKS M1000 into cmX1Furie (topDown view) and the sprite is awesome, also the "profile" of the weapon at the weapon selection is great too.

"So they are (coded ?) but just not added in the drop table, Common NK SPOOL add them to the drop tables !" since we can get RIA TRIDENT or HIKS M1000.

If Aaron from NinjaKiwi watch this message then gtfo i will destroy you with hiks m1000 :P . (really he ban forum account lol).

xD, I got HIKS M1000 and RIA Trident too. They're soooooo great.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/12/2015 7:08pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Does anyone know what the hack "nic" is supposed to do?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/12/2015 7:35pm
Quote Post

yeah,explain please? 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/12/2015 8:47pm
Quote Post
thebeast128v2 Posted on: 04/12/2015 10:14am
Nightshades Posted on: 04/12/2015 4:42am

xD, I got HIKS M1000 and RIA Trident too. They're soooooo great.

Sure thing it's me who add them on your account lol.

[IGN] KissMyWeapons019