[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/11/2014 9:13pm
Quote Post

Does the wide choice of gear loot still work? I tried it but I don't notice any effect.
I play this game on kong, btw.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/18/2014 1:46am
Quote Post

Apperantly there is a new auto ban system...
hacks might still work. If you get banned, it is only an MP ban. Meaning you can play with others in Private match but when you do Co-op, you will be placed in rooms with other hackers.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/18/2014 4:04am
Quote Post

So two things, bug and work around, also about faster cooldown hack(and sort of other). Based on Kongregate.
Trainer seems to work now, however there is a problem, and for those that face same issue, there is simple temporary (till it get fixed) solution.
So I Scan browsers and select sas 4, and it gives an error "Could not locate game process scan returned intptr.zero". I click on process button and select firefox (since I use firefox, but of course you select what ever browser you use) icon that is in line with flash.

Now about cooldown hack and some other hacks. The cooldown hack does work, so do select it if you want it and don't worry about negative score. I load the hacks when PLAY button apears, but few of the hacks don't load ( I think including cooldown hack) work after playing a game or so.

Sorry I was not more specific, but there are many of them and time was not my side, I didn't do proper testing, I just tried them out couple times and this is all I remember.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 09/28/2014 7:56pm
Quote Post

wide choice of gear loot seems to freeze the game upon generating a strongbox

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/05/2014 12:02pm
Quote Post

Do anyone know why it is not working now?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/07/2014 12:05am
Quote Post

Does the MP ban apply to all characters under my account? I have two characters with full red titan set, sub light com2, etc., but I missed MP so I made a new character. I only used the buyable strongbox cost 0 hack to get some better starting gear and then loaded MP, but it kept searching for players and never progressed. I assume I was MP banned?

Then I deleted it and made another character, no hacks, and MP still didn't work. Any way to reset, or am I forever alone? lol :(

If there are others who are stuck like I am, we should find some way to contact each other for private matches. I want to see a savage necrosis, but even with hacks, grinding levels in singleplayer is too boring lol

And for the record, the wide selection of gear hack never worked for me. It always made the game freeze as soon as I touched a box.

Edit: I just tried to host a private match and it kept "initializing" even when everyone else had joined and was loaded. Then I tried to join someone else's private match and it wouldn't even let me join their lobby. I guess this MP ban is pretty thorough...

Well, unless someone finds a way around this, I don't think I'll be playing much of this game anymore. Cheers!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/07/2014 4:25pm
Quote Post

Yes, unfortunatelly MP ban works for whole account, not just specific characters. That's weird, coz Wide Gear hack worked for me some time ago, and then suddenly stopped. It hangs a game when I try to open a box. 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/07/2014 9:21pm
Quote Post
sku11b0n3 Posted on: 09/17/2014 9:46pm

If you get banned, it is only an MP ban. Meaning you can play with others in Private match but when you do Co-op, you will be placed in rooms with other hackers.

I doubt this is true now. Private matches and co-op are both no longer working at all for me. But if it does still work, that just means that we hackers need to play MP more often so that we can team up and have fun! :D

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/08/2014 7:38pm
Quote Post
bsiu Posted on: 10/07/2014 5:21pm
sku11b0n3 Posted on: 09/17/2014 9:46pm

If you get banned, it is only an MP ban. Meaning you can play with others in Private match but when you do Co-op, you will be placed in rooms with other hackers.

I doubt this is true now. Private matches and co-op are both no longer working at all for me. But if it does still work, that just means that us hackers need to play MP more often so that we can team up and have fun! :D

I didn't started a successful match even with second hacker...

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/09/2014 1:17am
Quote Post

That's a shame. I guess the only way to play MP now is to play on ninja kiwi or to make a second Kong account.

Is "infinite skill points" the only hack that would get me auto-banned? I think if I just use "buyable strongbox costs 0," to farm better drops, I should be fine right?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/09/2014 2:25pm
Quote Post

Infinite skill points wouldn't ban you automaticlly if you apply it every start of the game ( you skill points can't be negative). That way i play my char for a week long and didn't get banned.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/10/2014 8:43am
Quote Post

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

BTW, do you know if the konghack trainer works on the ninjakiwi version of the game? Figured I'd ask before I try it and get that account banned as well haha

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/10/2014 8:01pm
Quote Post

It works, I have tried it on NK also. But automatic scan is not working, you should choose a game manually first, than choose a process. 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/19/2014 4:43pm
Quote Post

How does infinite skill points work? I can't seem to spec new skills, and everytime I try to level up a skill, the points go to a random skil. frown

Update: Infinite skill points is not the issue. Some hack is force specing my points into energy capacity no matter what I pick. Anyone know what's going on?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 10/20/2014 7:13pm
Quote Post

I didn't see any hack forcing to spent skill points. List me hacks you use.