[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/06/2015 3:33pm
Quote Post

if elite augment core only from nantonium dropped from nightmare savage necrosis then maybe there 2 version of nantonium now too otherwise then you can get key from normal nantonium so how can game tell whether to give key ??

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/07/2015 12:35am
Quote Post

well, i guess if u guys could get back the hacks we had before (10*** drops) it would be realy good
we can already get a few black boxes and keys from hacks still working (by spending alot of money we get both keys and boxes) and we can also use the hack to buy nanos instead of greens (in which i've draw a few keys)
though i didn't got very good items cause they where not max augmentable

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/07/2015 6:01pm
Quote Post

yes it much apraciated if old function of getting wide gear hack and max and clean slot working again. black box and key not important cuz we get from augment award any way.... but may be i need elite augment core later because i only play single player and cant play multiplayer nightmare from lagging ugh. tried to fix on own but i am newbie and hack sas4 not easy like in tutorials lol. 

THANKS!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/07/2015 8:56pm
Quote Post

Dude, you do relise that you can get a maximum of 4 black boxes and 7 keys right from augment rewards....

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/07/2015 11:47pm
Quote Post

how can use hack to buy nanto box btw? i only thought green box allowed because nanto box cost some kred and no way to get kred. this new to me that buy nanto box you can. 

and for some reason the empty slot hack work again now but 10 max and drop weapon only and drop armor only and wide selection of gear not working still.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/08/2015 2:39pm
Quote Post

use the "highest rarity" hack, it basicly changes any box into a nano box, so just buy a few green ones and they will be golden :D

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/08/2015 5:24pm
Quote Post

heey hacks still not working can u guys show me how to make hacks

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/08/2015 5:56pm
Quote Post

Looks like there are 2 different nantonium boxes.. 1 which gives keys and the other gives an elite core. Well.. We might as well wait for the hacks to come around. These hacks..

Infi. Elite Core
Buyable Box = 3x Black Box

Well keys can easily be gained from the Highest Rarity hack..
Hoping here that, 10 Grade, 100% drop loot, wide choice, max number of slots 3 or 2. hacks will be back up and running..

and hopefully not turning the max slots to 4 or 3.. Then elite cores would a tad bit be useless.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/08/2015 6:14pm
Quote Post
TheNeru Posted on: 02/08/2015 12:56pm

Looks like there are 2 different nantonium boxes.. 1 which gives keys and the other gives an elite core. Well.. We might as well wait for the hacks to come around. These hacks..

Infi. Elite Core
Buyable Box = 3x Black Box

Well keys can easily be gained from the Highest Rarity hack..
Hoping here that, 10 Grade, 100% drop loot, wide choice, max number of slots 3 or 2. hacks will be back up and running..

and hopefully not turning the max slots to 4 or 3.. Then elite cores would a tad bit be useless.

Yeah cant wait for the cores and black box hack , also cant wait for them to fix old ones 

Also wide choice of gear agin frezzes your game when u buy an box 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/08/2015 6:27pm
Quote Post
Fater Posted on: 02/08/2015 9:39am

use the "highest rarity" hack, it basicly changes any box into a nano box, so just buy a few green ones and they will be golden :D

wow cooal i never knew. thank! i just try this and got 1 nightmare black key from box so maybe this is way to get key and no new hack neeeded for key.

yes and the wide selection freezing up game

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/09/2015 5:10am
Quote Post

Hey, is Force armor and Force weapon drop not working for you guys?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/09/2015 8:47am
Quote Post

Yep aint working

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/09/2015 3:21pm
Quote Post

r the hackers trying to work on fixing the hacks and if they are plz try and fix 100 percent drop rate that would make it so op so you could get black boxes easily

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/10/2015 2:26am
Quote Post
andrebeast3000 Posted on: 02/09/2015 10:21am

r the hackers trying to work on fixing the hacks and if they are plz try and fix 100 percent drop rate that would make it so op so you could get black boxes easily

So agree to this!! Also nightmare mode is a bit too harsh on lower level players.. Well we have to wait bro. Hope it comes also with infinite Elite Cores..

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/10/2015 5:47pm
Quote Post

i cant get the 'force slot max level', max number of slots, 100% drop rate to work. All others seem to work fine for me (btw get a few mp deaths before cheating and make your armor look for that level)

Nothing to see here, move along.