[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/14/2015 5:22pm
Quote Post

Seriously tho guys. stop making bullshit hax and make good bllack box hax and stuff like that like unlimtied elite cores unlimited black keys and boxes god damn

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/14/2015 7:57pm
Quote Post
andrebeast3000 Posted on: 02/14/2015 12:22pm

Seriously tho guys. stop making bullshit hax and make good bllack box hax and stuff like that like unlimtied elite cores unlimited black keys and boxes god damn

You need to shut your ungrateful little mouth or learn how to do it yourself.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/14/2015 8:17pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
evilsnow Posted on: 02/14/2015 2:57pm
andrebeast3000 Posted on: 02/14/2015 12:22pm

You need to shut your ungrateful little mouth or learn how to do it yourself.

And banhammer. :D

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/14/2015 9:32pm
Quote Post

what a idiot...
glad he's gone so good stuffs can be posted

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/14/2015 9:41pm
Quote Post

Add me on Kongragate styfe60. Thanks for the hacks i love them. Just fyi if someone reports you for hacking you can still play multi but only if 1 you make the game (non nightmare) 2 and/or you play with other hackers. And thanks 

The Ignorant Masses for banning that mr.negitive :)
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/14/2015 11:30pm
Quote Post

Also Incase you're wondering why it takes so long to come up with new hacks for this game?

1. most of the hacks posted are hacks we already had/already figured out before the game was obfuscated a long time ago
2. reviving a hack in a new patch we have already found before usually only takes a few minutes because we already know exactly what we are looking for and exactly what values we want to change it to because we have already done our time figuring out what does what with that.
3. some hacks we hold back to ourselves and later on decide to release which is why they appear new in the trainer, when in reality they are old hacks we have had and have used for quite a while already.

Like my money hack for example: I've that that hack a LONG time and I update my cheat engine trainer every new release along with my other hacks in that trainer.

I tend to make hacks that benefit me in single player/multi player without getting caught.

Hacked the battlefield series for years with a completely undetectable even to screenshots and hides in plain sight (to the untrained eye) chams hack that to this day has never been detected by punkbuster. Only a very small group of people has this hack and even smaller group yet knows how to update it for patches, which is why it has remained an exploit and remained completely undetectable.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/15/2015 9:25am
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 02/14/2015 6:30pm

Also Incase you're wondering why it takes so long to come up with new hacks for this game?

1. most of the hacks posted are hacks we already had/already figured out before the game was obfuscated a long time ago
2. reviving a hack in a new patch we have already found before usually only takes a few minutes because we already know exactly what we are looking for and exactly what values we want to change it to because we have already done our time figuring out what does what with that.
3. some hacks we hold back to ourselves and later on decide to release which is why they appear new in the trainer, when in reality they are old hacks we have had and have used for quite a while already.

Like my money hack for example: I've that that hack a LONG time and I update my cheat engine trainer every new release along with my other hacks in that trainer.

I tend to make hacks that benefit me in single player/multi player without getting caught.

Hacked the battlefield series for years with a completely undetectable even to screenshots and hides in plain sight (to the untrained eye) chams hack that to this day has never been detected by punkbuster. Only a very small group of people has this hack and even smaller group yet knows how to update it for patches, which is why it has remained an exploit and remained completely undetectable.

So, the hacks.. That are already found takes just about a few minutes to update or so? Then, perhaps the one who found the hack is a bit busy to update it.. Sorry to ask this again. But I just wanna know. How does "Hack strongbox improvement slots out of 8 to 10" work? Because I fail to understand the instructions on the trainer.

So.. Any of the hacks gotten an update yet?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/16/2015 6:19pm
Quote Post
TheNeru Posted on: 02/15/2015 4:25am

So, the hacks.. That are already found takes just about a few minutes to update or so? Then, perhaps the one who found the hack is a bit busy to update it.. Sorry to ask this again. But I just wanna know. How does "Hack strongbox improvement slots out of 8 to 10" work? Because I fail to understand the instructions on the trainer.

In the case of the ones I posted: yes. It's just a matter of downloading the latest .swf, decompiling it, running a search for specific key words I use as markers to find the functions I am looking for, pulling the AOB values of the function, and then the updated hex values of the numbers I wish to set as values, then plug those new values into the trainer, and done! hack updated.

Other hacks like the strongbox one may not be as simple to update since NK made changes to the strongbox system which may have thrown a wrench in finding and manipulating those particular functions. Or like you said he/she could just be too busy or has no interest in updating the hack? 

I would update it if I knew what to look for, but unfortunantly I don't as I never tried hacking boxes in the past, so I wouldn't know what to search for in the obfuscated code and I'm definitely not going to go function by function trying to find it.

As for the 8 out of 10 slots: The trainer says "hacked" indicating that the AOB or whatever method they used was found and successfully altered. So as far as "working" That part still works, but what it does is beyond me as it seems to do absolutely nothing other than maybe create an extra memory leak in the game.

Updates wise: Both of mine (augment xp and ammo money hack) are up to date/working.

A lot of people who don't read vote my money hack as not working because they don't read it...It must be enabled at title screen, and can not be used with augment xp or free ammo hacks at the same time. it's one or the other since they all manipulate the same values.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/16/2015 7:19pm
Quote Post

hey man thanks for augment hack i been using that. got severl black box now but i scared to open cuz if it less than 10 grade . have to wait until max grade hack back online lol

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/16/2015 8:40pm
Quote Post

i've been using that hack often, in fact, a preaty large combo. and manadged to get a 12*** BLACK hornet
how:
get a brand new character, use xp hack to get it to at least lvl25 (i would recomend going all the way up to lvl90) u might want to use change zombie spawn rate as well to make it faster (curently u can level several levels at a time, so it should take u about 10 games quiting as soon as u kill the boss)
once u get to lvl90ish, refresh game and get 1.7B cash with effewe2 money hack (alot faster than the granade one)
refresh again and use the augment XP rewards hack to get to lvl15.
u should now have 4 black boxes.
refresh again and enable: "High Lvl Loot/StrongBox" ; "Highest Rarity" ; "Slot is Empty (can be assigned freely)"
then go for those 4 black boxes. 10*** aren't garanted but they will come likely.
i've got a 10*** tempest, 10*** HIKS and 7**HORNET (also some nice armors)
use the 8 aug cores as well to make yourself a good character in less than a hour :D

hope it helps :D

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/16/2015 11:05pm
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 02/16/2015 1:19pm
TheNeru Posted on: 02/15/2015 4:25am

In the case of the ones I posted: yes. It's just a matter of downloading the latest .swf, decompiling it, running a search for specific key words I use as markers to find the functions I am looking for, pulling the AOB values of the function, and then the updated hex values of the numbers I wish to set as values, then plug those new values into the trainer, and done! hack updated.

Other hacks like the strongbox one may not be as simple to update since NK made changes to the strongbox system which may have thrown a wrench in finding and manipulating those particular functions. Or like you said he/she could just be too busy or has no interest in updating the hack? 

I would update it if I knew what to look for, but unfortunantly I don't as I never tried hacking boxes in the past, so I wouldn't know what to search for in the obfuscated code and I'm definitely not going to go function by function trying to find it.

As for the 8 out of 10 slots: The trainer says "hacked" indicating that the AOB or whatever method they used was found and successfully altered. So as far as "working" That part still works, but what it does is beyond me as it seems to do absolutely nothing other than maybe create an extra memory leak in the game.

Updates wise: Both of mine (augment xp and ammo money hack) are up to date/working.

A lot of people who don't read vote my money hack as not working because they don't read it...It must be enabled at title screen, and can not be used with augment xp or free ammo hacks at the same time. it's one or the other since they all manipulate the same values.

There we go! Thnx for the answer! Yeah it kinda does nothing.. Also thnx for your hacks.. It works like a charm! I hope haenawolf updates his/her hacks soon. More importantly the 10 Slot..

Fater Posted on: 02/16/2015 3:40pm

i've been using that hack often, in fact, a preaty large combo. and manadged to get a 12*** BLACK hornet
how:
get a brand new character, use xp hack to get it to at least lvl25 (i would recomend going all the way up to lvl90) u might want to use change zombie spawn rate as well to make it faster (curently u can level several levels at a time, so it should take u about 10 games quiting as soon as u kill the boss)
once u get to lvl90ish, refresh game and get 1.7B cash with effewe2 money hack (alot faster than the granade one)
refresh again and use the augment XP rewards hack to get to lvl15.
u should now have 4 black boxes.
refresh again and enable: "High Lvl Loot/StrongBox" ; "Highest Rarity" ; "Slot is Empty (can be assigned freely)"
then go for those 4 black boxes. 10*** aren't garanted but they will come likely.
i've got a 10*** tempest, 10*** HIKS and 7**HORNET (also some nice armors)
use the 8 aug cores as well to make yourself a good character in less than a hour :D

hope it helps :D

Reaching to Level 90ish.. quickly.. Sorta raises alot of red flags. No MP games, No MP Kills, also Deaths.. "High Lvl Loot/StrongBox", I think it just sorta.. Removes the.. Err.. Kinda makes the game think you're on a high level.. 80ish or so? So that you'll get the high level good stuffs.. Probably..

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/16/2015 11:43pm
Quote Post

Tuesday 17/02/2014

Most of the Hacks are not working, even some were able to "Enable" still no effect on the game.

Another note, please update the "Tip Info" many of the hack have simple title, but the it effects are unknown or useless;
Such as "Force Slot Max Level 10" - This does not mention any regarding to weapons and is not working for a long while, maybe too long.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/17/2015 4:22am
Quote Post
RogueQwerty Posted on: 02/16/2015 6:43pm

Such as "Force Slot Max Level 10" - This does not mention any regarding to weapons and is not working for a long while, maybe too long.

It worked for awhile but since the updates came around changing the augments to go up to 12 now if you have the elite cores for it the hack stopped working but before it worked like a charm, with no issues at all

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/18/2015 1:15am
Quote Post
Unknownguy99 Posted on: 02/16/2015 11:22pm

It worked for awhile but since the updates came around changing the augments to go up to 12 now if you have the elite cores for it the hack stopped working but before it worked like a charm, with no issues at all

Thks for the info; as for my last post, I mention the Hacks doesn't have a proper detail of infomation regarding of it's function or effects onto the game.

Such as "Inf HP" means "God-like Hitpoints', while "Force Slot Max Level 10" doesn't mention anything; so it confusing of what it's function and the misused of the hack may spell trouble for 1st-time users. As hacks are not document properly.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/18/2015 2:52am
Quote Post
RogueQwerty Posted on: 02/17/2015 8:15pm
Unknownguy99 Posted on: 02/16/2015 11:22pm

Such as "Inf HP" means "God-like Hitpoints', while "Force Slot Max Level 10" doesn't mention anything; so it confusing of what it's function and the misused of the hack may spell trouble for 1st-time users. As hacks are not document properly.

Sadly, we can't put in our own information just for this specfic situation ourselves just incase the author of the mod didn't put one or is to confusing for the users to understand