[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/18/2015 7:37am
Quote Post

Thanks guys. I've tried 0 cost and highest rarity and 10x buyable strongbox, they are working fine.

I have one question though - Slot is Empty (can be assigned freely) how does it work? Does it work only for box opening?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/18/2015 9:15am
Quote Post

anyone could help me pls :( i choose the right part of chrome,right game,but all the hack failed. i did like the pic below. i know there is sum ting wong but i couldn't find out

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/18/2015 4:18pm
Quote Post
playstudent Posted on: 02/18/2015 4:15am

anyone could help me pls :( i choose the right part of chrome,right game,but all the hack failed. i did like the pic below. i know there is sum ting wong but i couldn't find out

hey the hacks not working as of the moment. we are waiting for skilled hacker to fix since new update.

and by the way in case it not clear the hack:

Slot is Empty (can be assigned freely)

this hack make any gun or armor you get from the strongbox have no augment in it.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/18/2015 6:39pm
Quote Post
rattrap Posted on: 02/18/2015 11:18am

hey the hacks not working as of the moment. we are waiting for skilled hacker to fix since new update.

this hack make any gun or armor you get from the strongbox be grade 10. it is good hack but not work at the time. we wait for to work again to open black box so we dont waste. i have black box and key that i not use as of the moment.

tk u for the info,btw the infinite skill points hack is still working if i use cheat engine to do it.and after i have -88 points i feel strange when i play co-op mode, i rarely match with people. Am I banned? If I was banned, is there an announcement?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/18/2015 7:57pm
Quote Post
hackkyzhk Posted on: 02/18/2015 2:37am

Thanks guys. I've tried 0 cost and highest rarity and 10x buyable strongbox, they are working fine.

I have one question though - Slot is Empty (can be assigned freely) how does it work? Does it work only for box opening?

Disregard the other post saying that it makes any strongbox you open give you a gun/armor thats grade ten (That's the Force slot max level 10 hack) because what the "Slot is Empty" hack does is that any gun/armor you get has augments on it are blank meaning you get to choose what you want to put on it such as deadly or overclocked

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/18/2015 8:56pm
Quote Post

oh crap Unknownguy is right i made mistake, i edited post. 

sorry

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/18/2015 11:38pm
Quote Post
playstudent Posted on: 02/18/2015 1:39pm
rattrap Posted on: 02/18/2015 11:18am

this hack make any gun or armor you get from the strongbox be grade 10. it is good hack but not work at the time. we wait for to work again to open black box so we dont waste. i have black box and key that i not use as of the moment.

tk u for the info,btw the infinite skill points hack is still working if i use cheat engine to do it.and after i have -88 points i feel strange when i play co-op mode, i rarely match with people. Am I banned? If I was banned, is there an announcement?

Word of Caution; Do not use "Inf Skill Point" Hack,  it seems to flagged or marked the user's account as "Hacking" and will restrict the user to join other players except other hackers.

Ultimately the hacked account will be banned within a week or so. Making it "Inactive", if you try to relogin. It's safe to say do not use that hack.

I already have 2 accounts banned that way.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/19/2015 4:30am
Quote Post

When you use the Infinite Skill Points hack. You need to keep it on always and everytime you play with the character you used it on. Otherwise if the skill points go negative. That'll get you banned.. So just keep it on always if you ever used it. To avoid being banned. Also the "Empty Slot" cheat doesn't give the Grade 10. But instead gives you an item free of augments. So basically you get to choose what augments go to that weapon or armor than the game deciding what augment it would have on by default.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/19/2015 6:02am
Quote Post

so.... it's a forever ban or limited time ban? :( is there anyway to get unbanned? i use my kred to reset my skill point to normal but nothing changed

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/19/2015 9:03am
Quote Post

Sorry for being a noob, but anyone know whether the xp hack MP bans you? 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/19/2015 11:31am
Quote Post

Is that any working cheats for this game.?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/19/2015 9:13pm
Quote Post
playstudent Posted on: 02/19/2015 1:02am

so.... it's a forever ban or limited time ban? :( is there anyway to get unbanned? i use my kred to reset my skill point to normal but nothing changed

Perma ban.. You can probably still play with fellow hackers on private match.. or not..

fresenius Posted on: 02/19/2015 4:03am

Sorry for being a noob, but anyone know whether the xp hack MP bans you? 

I wasn't banned when I used it..

Bosnian_Knight Posted on: 02/19/2015 6:31am

Is that any working cheats for this game.?

Yes, there are working cheats.. Some good ones need updating.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/20/2015 12:15am
Quote Post

Questions

1) will there be a proper documentation of the hacks and it's function in a simplitic manner?
2) Will be there be a "Higher Loot Box" hack? (able to loot Black gear or at least augment cores)

playstudent Posted on: 02/19/2015 1:02am

To playstudent,
It's a forever ban, eventually Ninja Kiwi will ban the account and set it to "Inactive" (if you are a Ninja Kiwi member).

And there's no way of recovering the banned account except "Making a new one"

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/20/2015 7:04am
Quote Post

I wouldn't recommend skill point hacking. It is painfully obvious when you hack skill points, and negative skill points will flag your account to be banned automatically.

Not to mention anyone in a multi-player game can see 25 25 25 on your top 3 skills, and when you are below a lvl 75 it is quite obvious that you hacked which will result in your account being reported to NK/Kongregate.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/20/2015 7:17am
Quote Post
TheNeru Posted on: 02/18/2015 11:30pm

When you use the Infinite Skill Points hack. You need to keep it on always and everytime you play with the character you used it on. Otherwise if the skill points go negative. That'll get you banned.. So just keep it on always if you ever used it. To avoid being banned. Also the "Empty Slot" cheat doesn't give the Grade 10. But instead gives you an item free of augments. So basically you get to choose what augments go to that weapon or armor than the game deciding what augment it would have on by default.

effewe2 Posted on: 02/20/2015 2:04am

I wouldn't recommend skill point hacking. It is painfully obvious when you hack skill points, and negative skill points will flag your account to be banned automatically.

Not to mention anyone in a multi-player game can see 25 25 25 on your top 3 skills, and when you are below a lvl 75 it is quite obvious that you hacked which will result in your account being reported to NK/Kongregate.

TheNeru have explained about the issue, and user of hack should be more caution; unlike the others that will go full throttle on everything.