[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/04/2015 6:56pm
Quote Post
fresenius Posted on: 03/04/2015 2:59am

Pleeeease stop hinting that you want the box hack (@TheNeru and others). It's quite obvious what you're hinting at, and effewe2 has already said only a select few will get the hack. So please, stop hinting at it - It won't work. Creating your own hacks is much more effective, and they won't get patched. Me and a few others for instance, also had a black box hack since it came out, and it's has still not been patched unlike so many other hacks.

Me hinting it does not instantly mean I in "full turbo mode" want that hack. And go to major lengths just to have it. I'm already contented with the public hacks. And I am aware I have no rights or standing to demand more hacks. Also not in a hurry for the broken/not working Public hacks to be fixed immediately. And I am sorry.. I can't make my own hacks since it is not or should I rather say.. Not yet in my field of expertise. So "boo" me right? The very least thing you can do for us Amateurs is to hint/link us to a tutorial to make our own hacks. And you'll save yourself from reading our hinting. Probably.. :D

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/04/2015 8:37pm
Quote Post

@Deathstar, you think I'm gonna give proof of it? You do realise, NK probably closely monitors this thread, so where'd you think me posting proof would get me? Furthermore, I won't pm them to anyone either. What if they get released? 

@TheNeru; yeah you're probably right, i wash bashing on you a bit too much there. Sorry :(

For both of you - first check out KongHack's tutorial on how to hack. It'll help anyone new to the hacking scene, and I refer to it time to time too :P

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/04/2015 11:02pm
Quote Post

This forum doesn't seem to allow for the posting of pictures anyway. Drops any post that contains them.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 1:00am
Quote Post

Really? Man, that sucks. 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 1:01am
Quote Post

Update: 
Also the "Highest Rarity" was seemed to be patched
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like the following:

1. Failed Mission XP x120
2. 10x Buyable StrongBox
3. Grade 10 slots

have been patched

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 2:10am
Quote Post
fresenius Posted on: 03/04/2015 3:37pm

@TheNeru; yeah you're probably right, i wash bashing on you a bit too much there. Sorry :(

For both of you - first check out KongHack's tutorial on how to hack. It'll help anyone new to the hacking scene, and I refer to it time to time too :P

Yes. Yes you were.. I'm gonna tell Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen on you! >:(

At any rate.. I'll see those tuts whenever I'm free.. Also thanks for that info!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 2:18am
Quote Post

Amazing hacks! This game is only playable with 1337 hax :3

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 3:41am
Quote Post
gjcgjj Posted on: 03/04/2015 8:01pm

2. 10x Buyable StrongBox
3. Grade 10 slots

have been patched

indeed.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 4:53am
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 03/04/2015 10:41pm
gjcgjj Posted on: 03/04/2015 8:01pm

2. 10x Buyable StrongBox
3. Grade 10 slots

have been patched

indeed.

Would any of this Hacks mentions above, to be update? (Not excepting a fast recover).

Different Topic; (THE so special Black Loot Hack)

What's so special about it; that it is exclusive to a few.
Other than available to the public; and severity of the Hack it self.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 7:22am
Quote Post

I wish to write some notes about the hacks in case nobody knows. After 03/05 game update, there are some hacks in ultra trainer not working anymore. hope they can be updated.

Besides the 3 mentioned above(Failed Mission XP x120, 10x Buyable StrongBox, Force Grade 10 slots don't work), there are few more not working.

"Highest Rarity" is not working anymore.

"Grenades/Money hack" can not be found in the hack list. I also tried "select all hacks" then apply, also don't work.

thank you for noticing

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 8:11am
Quote Post

Not that I have a problem with it, but has effewe2 removed all his hacks from the kongregate trainer and here? Huh, guess I'll have to look into the grade 10 hack myself xD!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 9:10am
Quote Post

Nope. Just the one I couldn't get working right away.

It's back up again. Just pulled it while it wasn't working.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 9:54am
Quote Post

i can't play multiplayer after the hack. i think i banned

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 11:59am
Quote Post

Ah, okay effewe2. Thanks, again :P!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/05/2015 3:28pm
Quote Post
fresenius Posted on: 03/05/2015 6:59am

Ah, okay effewe2. Thanks, again :P!

Same here. Thanks a lot, effewe2~