[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/08/2015 11:32am
Quote Post

Is there anyway to get around from being banned from MP? I just want to play NM to get keys and cores.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/08/2015 5:24pm
Quote Post

Are there any hacks for black boxes?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/08/2015 7:12pm
Quote Post

Which ones are working right now. It would be nicer if the ultra hack was more clear on which hack is used on which site and which browser... total pain if you click the wrong one. Also clearer descriptions on when/how to activate and when NOT TO activate each one. If even disable is needed after using a hack for an edit.

CLARITY is needed. Nice job on the hacks tho.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/08/2015 7:39pm
Quote Post

the last 9 are working good, 100% drop rate, and slot is empty are also working, high level loot is also working, use mozilla, read the description for instructions on when to activate, most can only be activated at tittle screen the first time game loads, theres no need/ability to deactivate hacks in the trainer.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/09/2015 3:05am
Quote Post

=( the game never loads in mozilla for me (at any point and time, ever.) Works in chrome tho. But autodetect and manual bring up no hacks for SAS 4 on my chrome. Weird.

So... what now. lol... I'll keep fiddling with the trainer maybe it will detect the game. May also be because i'm using Ninjakiwifiles fullscreen instead of ninjakiwi.com 

Also, how do I tell which ones are for chrome/moz/KONG/Ninjakiwi? Ugh. THX FOR THE REPLY

EDIT: Is there a specific flash version I need? Do you guys login to the gamesite with an account? Do you use the hacks in SP or MP?

Ah all the simple questions that solve big headaches.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/09/2015 3:27am
Quote Post

ammm... dude, have u notice that the name of this website is  "konghack" as in kongregate hack....so yah... they are all for kongregate i think =P, but idk, i play in kongregate/mozilla, and it works just fine

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/09/2015 3:34am
Quote Post

is kongregate as updated as ninjakiwi? some of the hacks on the list say "ninjakiwi site only" also when I "manual search: assault" sas 1, 3 and Tower Defense TD come up but not SAS 4 mozilla or chrome =/ I seen SAS 4 come up before. Weird.

The last time I tried KH Ultra it showed that stuff. Right now its blank, nothing comes up.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/09/2015 4:22am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
godeco Posted on: 03/08/2015 11:27pm

ammm... dude, have u notice that the name of this website is  "konghack" as in kongregate hack....so yah... they are all for kongregate i think =P, but idk, i play in kongregate/mozilla, and it works just fine

I could see how you came to that conclusion, but you're wrong. We have hacks for many sites. Kongregate, Newgrounds, Armor Games, Nitrome, Facebook, etc. We even have hacks for PC games.

Rampant_uterus Posted on: 03/08/2015 11:34pm

is kongregate as updated as ninjakiwi? some of the hacks on the list say "ninjakiwi site only" also when I "manual search: assault" sas 1, 3 and Tower Defense TD come up but not SAS 4 mozilla or chrome =/ I seen SAS 4 come up before. Weird.

The last time I tried KH Ultra it showed that stuff. Right now its blank, nothing comes up.

It doesn't have anything to do with kongreate being "as updated" as ninjakiwi. The creator of the hacks just happen to use the version that's on ninjakiwi to create their hacks.

The hacks that say "ninjakiwi site only" only work on the version of the game that is at ninjakiwi. The code in the games often (but not always) differ between sites, which is why it says "ninjakiwi site only". I have several hacks that only work on certain sites, but it seems that people don't care and try to do it anyway, then downvote the hack because it doesn't work.

READ THIS, it may help to clear some confusion.

Granted, you won't be able to see the icons when using just the trainer, which is why notes like "ninjakiwi site only" are there. It means it probably won't work on other sites.

For those of you that are creating hacks that are site dependant, if you aren't putting a note on the hack, I'd suggest doing so. Not that everyone will listen, but it may help some...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/09/2015 7:52am
Quote Post

it's working thanks manenlightened

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/09/2015 9:03pm
Quote Post

Any I made or updated should work for both NK and Kongregate. I don't test on Kongregate though so unknown for sure there, but they both use the same game from the same site. kongregate and NK both redirect to ninjakiwifiles.com for the game swf.

A script in the SWF determines where the user cookie comes from and treats users differently according to NK or kong specific rules/events, but the game file itself and game location is exactly the same.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/09/2015 9:32pm
Quote Post
gates Posted on: 03/09/2015 12:22am

Granted, you won't be able to see the icons when using just the trainer, which is why notes like "ninjakiwi site only" are there. It means it probably won't work on other sites.

For those of you that are creating hacks that are site dependant, if you aren't putting a note on the hack, I'd suggest doing so. Not that everyone will listen, but it may help some...

Hi, Thx for the reply Gates. I haven't voted on any hacks. Right now, auto scan is not detecting the game whatsoever. I cannot get SAS 4 to load on mozilla in either Kongregate OR Ninjakiwi.

The game does load for me on Chrome. But KHU doesn't detect the game.

At one point (prior to me getting the game working (by using a different browser)) the hack would detect a partially loaded SAS4 on mozilla and I noticed some of the orbs on the left had different symbols (A Kongregate K, a mozilla symbol, a blank circle, and a emblem that looked like CHROME symbol). Do the different symbols represent the site the hack is for?

I try looking for SAS Zombie Assault 4 in Manual mode, but it does not show up. Only SAS 1, 3, and TD come up manually, but not on auto. Not even TD shows up on auto when its loaded =/ sup with that?

Which hacks are MP safe/SP unbannable (not abusively used) Someone a few posts ago said the last 9 hacks work great on Kongregate. What works on NKiwi?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/09/2015 10:18pm
Quote Post

The game has never auto-detected for me.

Go to manual search and type in: 'sas: '
Don't forget the colon and space after it.

It should show up in the list at that point so you can click the star to add it to your favorites.

Then you simply need to select the flash process and you will be ready to go.

To answer other questions on here: no there is no way to get unbanned.

If you were stupid enough to get caught in multi-player on an account you actually care about, then you deserve to be banned.

Don't be stupid. Skill hacking, xp hacking without any mp games, and hacking to get loot thats impossible to have at your rank are all giant red flags screaming out please report me and get me banned!

Also don't toss out a dozen turrets with the turret hack in multi-player. Some idiot did that and got caught.

There is no way to prevent getting banned other than staying under the radar and keeping your character looking legit in multiplayer. Also not getting negative skill points by skill point hacking. A negative in skill points will flag your account for the ban hammer.

Yes there are ways to hack a black box, no I won't tell you how to do it. Learn how to hack if you want a black box hack. Everything you need to learn is at your fingertips with the internet and this website.

Tell you what. You give me a core/key hack and I will give you a black box hack.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/09/2015 10:40pm
Quote Post

effew u dont need a key hack, they drop from the nanthonium boxes, just buy the boxes and ull get a bunch of keys, i have 25 keys... and not a single black box XD, still trying to hack that, but im not that good finding values =p

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/10/2015 12:05am
Quote Post

The augment exp got removed?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/10/2015 12:54am
Quote Post

will playing as a guest on kongregate affect my ninjakiwi saved account? same browser, No other open tabs.

EDIT: I may have originally downloaded the 32bit instead of 64bit (redownloaded) cause I didn't notice/check originally (it was a top page link that just said download Konghack Ultra without bit type)

So it detects Kongregate SAS4, Detects chrome browser flash, but it says "Could not locate game process. scan returned intptr.zero"