[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 1:31am
Quote Post

nah i compared my legit ronson and hacked ronson, they had the same stats after maxed out and everything XD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 3:23am
Quote Post

:::::TLDR::::: Eventually I found a combination of patches in Luckypatcher that didn't cause the game to force close, and caused PREMIUM $$Real content (Gold NK Coins/$$ ingame payment) to be free, all I do is touch it, Bam $50 pack 3x every turret, 2,500,000 cash, and w/e 25 strongboxes etc.

Also every other thing was free. 5x nanotonium strongboxes etc.

Could a similar method that android used work with the FLASH version? I doubt, but... just saying it works. I'm not sure how current "free ammo, free boxes, free upgrades" works w/ the server, but wouldn't it be similar in manner to the NK Coin items? Works on mobile, just sayin (FYI My phone is rooted, superuser, busybox etc. using a random Kitkat Rom)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I play mobile android sometimes, it has less content, I can't hack Individual stats of any kind (tried using simple search/edits of values once found) Tried the usual reliables GameCIH GameKiller Gamehacker.

FREEDOM app almost broke my Play Store market (had to fix after using that junk) But in the end I went back to an older app I had on my phone, figured I'd fiddle with it. I used Luckypatcher (latest version)

I applied about 4-6 different patches, between Android, Play store, and the game itself (Had to go back and forth at least 10-20x with UNINSTALL/ RE-DL/ RE-INSTALL) Because titanium backup wouldn't keep the data in a way that could be re-applied, and any edit to the app caused FORCE CLOSE from thereon.

TL-DR The game did not like License patching, did not like Gplay remove license verification. I could take a look at it to figure out EXACTLY what I did. SO:

:::::TLDR::::: Eventually I found a combination of patches in Luckypatcher that didn't cause the game to force close, and caused PREMIUM $$Real content (Gold NK Coins/$$ ingame payment) to be free, all I do is touch it, Bam $50 pack 3x every turret, 2,500,000 cash, and w/e 25 strongboxes etc.

Could a similar method that android used work with the FLASH version? I doubt, but... just saying it works. I'm not sure how current "free ammo, free boxes, free upgrades" works w/ the server, but wouldn't it be similar in manner to the NK Coin items?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 3:38am
Quote Post

Thanks for all the great hacks

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 7:05am
Quote Post
Rampant_uterus Posted on: 03/13/2015 11:23pm

Could a similar method that android used work with the FLASH version? I doubt, but... just saying it works. I'm not sure how current "free ammo, free boxes, free upgrades" works w/ the server, but wouldn't it be similar in manner to the NK Coin items? Works on mobile, just sayin (FYI My phone is rooted, superuser, busybox etc. using a random Kitkat Rom)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I play mobile android sometimes, it has less content, I can't hack Individual stats of any kind (tried using simple search/edits of values once found) Tried the usual reliables GameCIH GameKiller Gamehacker.

FREEDOM app almost broke my Play Store market (had to fix after using that junk) But in the end I went back to an older app I had on my phone, figured I'd fiddle with it. I used Luckypatcher (latest version)

I applied about 4-6 different patches, between Android, Play store, and the game itself (Had to go back and forth at least 10-20x with UNINSTALL/ RE-DL/ RE-INSTALL) Because titanium backup wouldn't keep the data in a way that could be re-applied, and any edit to the app caused FORCE CLOSE from thereon.

TL-DR The game did not like License patching, did not like Gplay remove license verification. I could take a look at it to figure out EXACTLY what I did. SO:

Could a similar method that android used work with the FLASH version? I doubt, but... just saying it works. I'm not sure how current "free ammo, free boxes, free upgrades" works w/ the server, but wouldn't it be similar in manner to the NK Coin items?

it isnt possible, for the mobile version you have most of the files installed in your phone, and the game reads from them, hence things such as character, level, money, coins, etc is all saved in your phone, having this in mind, u can manipulate just about any file from the game to the extend that if i give you the right file from my phone, u will have all the characters i have, including items, money, revive tokens etc, the flash version works in a different way, everything is loaded unto your pc from a host, things like money, items, revive coins, etc are all saved in that server, and loaded everytime you play, thats why you cant really alter money itself, u cant go from 0 to 9999999 in a single move. explaining how hacks work in pc takes too long but you can look into cheat engine

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 7:13am
Quote Post

i get bl

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 7:17am
Quote Post

I know cheat engine :) BTW Just a heads up, I have 40ish black keys, mid 30's lvl have NEVER seen a black box drop

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 1:19pm
Quote Post

where is "wide choice of gear"? without it "black edition" couldn't work properly.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 2:52pm
Quote Post

So you've added "BLACK EDITION" but removed the required "WIDE CHOICE OF LOOT/GEAR". What sense does that make? You should disable it due to the fact that you've removed the wide choice of gear until you figure out how to make black edition give you more than just 2 types of black weapons.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 4:11pm
Quote Post

Why. Don't. You. Guys. Make. Your. Own. Damn. Wide choice of loot hack. If. You're. So. Damn. Desperate. Jesus Christ. 

I'm sure they'll release one, just be patient. 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 8:40pm
Quote Post

Wide choice of gear was removed by haenawolf because it didn't work anymore. Why have a hack in the trainer that is broken and not working? It may have said "hacked" when you applied it instead of failed, but it didn't actually work. It broke the boxes.

If I can't get my hacks updated right away, I remove them until they are fixed. Makes perfect sense to me.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/14/2015 9:29pm
Quote Post

It does to me too. If I had the balls I'd think about releasing mine, but at the moment I'm not sure. 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/15/2015 3:25am
Quote Post

Does 100% Increased loot show to others in multiplayer? or just you?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/15/2015 3:40am
Quote Post
Rampant_uterus Posted on: 03/14/2015 11:25pm

just you, but that hack is actually quite risky, it will most likely get you MP banned....

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/15/2015 5:06am
Quote Post
rainelo22 Posted on: 03/14/2015 10:52am

So you've added "BLACK EDITION" but removed the required "WIDE CHOICE OF LOOT/GEAR". What sense does that make? You should disable it due to the fact that you've removed the wide choice of gear until you figure out how to make black edition give you more than just 2 types of black weapons.

true, but the wide choice of gear hack never really worked properly
but it would be nice to have the black strongboxes drop different weapons other than the same weapons

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/15/2015 6:30pm
Quote Post
godeco Posted on: 03/14/2015 11:40pm
Rampant_uterus Posted on: 03/14/2015 11:25pm

just you, but that hack is actually quite risky, it will most likely get you MP banned....

risky if you get 14 box? or risky in general. Which ones are "risky" in general? I won't use them :)
I haven't used black box hack yet.
I will stop using 100% loot.