[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 4:15am
Quote Post

Warning Possible Hack Detector

I found this "Template Gear" called "Template-DontSpawn". Possible one of the ways to find who been hacking. Not so sure it might flagged the account.

http://imgur.com/uaETRw9

So in the next 2 weeks, the result will be out. For the mean time Don't use the "Wide Range Loot Hack".

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 4:42am
Quote Post
RogueQwerty Posted on: 03/18/2015 12:15am

I found this "Template Gear" called "Template-DontSpawn". Possible one of the ways to find who been hacking. Not so sure it might flagged the account.

So in the next 2 weeks, the result will be out. For the mean time "Dont't use the "Wide Range Loot Hack".

What is that? and OFC tonight I use wide choice for first time >.> b4 this post. Also does this mean don't use "high level loot strongbox" ?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 5:01am
Quote Post
Rampant_uterus Posted on: 03/18/2015 12:42am
RogueQwerty Posted on: 03/18/2015 12:15am

So in the next 2 weeks, the result will be out. For the mean time "Dont't use the "Wide Range Loot Hack".

What is that? and OFC tonight I use wide choice for first time >.> b4 this post. Also does this mean don't use "high level loot strongbox" ?

I didnt have any problems from "High Level Loot Strongbox" but from "Wide Choice of Gear".
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 7:55am
Quote Post

Will i get ban if i get too many strongbox in SP using 100% drop hack?

and i need a hack for exp to level up fast please, if possible :)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 12:14pm
Quote Post
Doom Knight Posted on: 03/18/2015 3:55am

Yes, u will be banned, if u will loot more than 14 boxes. And this hack is for exp too.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 12:25pm
Quote Post
justmex Posted on: 03/18/2015 8:14am

Yes, u will be banned, if u will loot more than 14 boxes. And this hack is for exp too.

Okay, so if I loot exactly at 14 boxes i wont get banned right? and owh i never knew this hack can use it for exp hack but it makes the game lag though. :(

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 1:06pm
Quote Post
Doom Knight Posted on: 03/18/2015 8:25am

Okay, so if I loot exactly at 14 boxes i wont get banned right? and owh i never knew this hack can use it for exp hack but it makes the game lag though. :(

Better stop and 10. nd come on, u dont need loot that boxes, cause for what? :D U can ue 10x nano or titanium boxes hack ^^

For exp, try with increaed spawn hack.. I got 75k exp for lose on pods on lvl 25 :D

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 1:58pm
Quote Post
justmex Posted on: 03/18/2015 9:06am

Better stop and 10. nd come on, u dont need loot that boxes, cause for what? :D U can ue 10x nano or titanium boxes hack ^^

For exp, try with increaed spawn hack.. I got 75k exp for lose on pods on lvl 25 :D

Actually, i do not care about those boxes because most of them are not special.

I got 200k+ exp with increased spawn hack and 100% drop hack on pods at level 40.
when i play with this hacks, i am not sure how much boxes i have during playing.

anyways, how did you get 75k exp when you lose on pods?
i can only get 25k exp when i lose on pods. :(

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 2:18pm
Quote Post
Doom Knight Posted on: 03/18/2015 9:58am
justmex Posted on: 03/18/2015 9:06am

Actually, i do not care about those boxes because most of them are not special.

I got 200k+ exp with increased spawn hack and 100% drop hack on pods at level 40.
when i play with this hacks, i am not sure how much boxes i have during playing.

anyways, how did you get 75k exp when you lose on pods?
i can only get 25k exp when i lose on pods. :(

I dont know why u got only 25k exp. I never killed boss, cause i have too much lags when all of this zombies spawn there, but still get 2,5-3k kills.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 2:35pm
Quote Post

im gonna say it one more time, if you loot 1 or 14 boxes it makes no difference, the thing is IN DROPPING THEM!!! there is a cap on how manny strongboxes u can DROP, the game cares not if you pick them up or not, also why would u need lootboxes when there are hacks to buy 10x nanoboxes? and money hacks? and u can get just about everything without droping?

That template-DONTSPAWN is not a way to catch hackers, is a PLACEHOLDER, every single game that uses items and drops and etc, have placeholders, so in other words you are not really ment to be able to get that, but since you are using a hack that opens all slots of gear in a lootbox, u got that one, just delete it and forget about it.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 2:40pm
Quote Post
godeco Posted on: 03/18/2015 10:35am

im gonna say it one more time, if you loot 1 or 14 boxes it makes no difference, the thing is IN DROPPING THEM!!! there is a cap on how manny strongboxes u can DROP, the game cares not if you pick them up or not, also why would u need lootboxes when there are hacks to buy 10x nanoboxes? and money hacks? and u can get just about everything without droping?

Sry, but it is BULLSHIT ^^ I droped much more than 14 and never get bann. Question is, how much u will pick, if u didint picked it, it never spawned. And we dont need boxes. But this hack increasing ur exp gained, so yeah, it is usefull.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 5:36pm
Quote Post

You can legitimately loot 14 strongboxes in nightmare mode without hacks.

So you are not going to get banned for looting 14 boxes.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 6:09pm
Quote Post

I think there is a hardcap, how much u can drop boxes in game. I made 3 runs on pods (~10 minuts per run) with 100% drop hack, and i cannot get more than 12 boxes per run. 10 from zombies 1 from boss and 1 from level up. In nightmare mode it can be caped on 14.

Ill try later with increased zombie spawn hack.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 6:20pm
Quote Post

You Guys should all start focusing on thanking the People who did the hacks instead of complaining on how more and better hacks are NEEDED and how or how not the hacks are detectable....

That being said i herewith thank all who submit hacks :D

ALSO GUYS... remeber the easiest way to find out if or if not a hack is detectable and also be sure about it, is to test them And if you are 2 lazy 2 make a test account--- (that is prob about the same lazzyness i use when i type 2 instead of to,) :)
THEN just deal with the fact that you will never 100% know if or if not a hack is detectableand And if you get banned... well then, YOU know it was detactable ._.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 8:01pm
Quote Post
justmex Posted on: 03/18/2015 2:09pm

I think there is a hardcap, how much u can drop boxes in game. I made 3 runs on pods (~10 minuts per run) with 100% drop hack, and i cannot get more than 12 boxes per run. 10 from zombies 1 from boss and 1 from level up. In nightmare mode it can be caped on 14.

Ill try later with increased zombie spawn hack.

So its seems to be hardcaped on 14 boxes per game. Even with increased zombie spawn hack, i didint get more boxes than 14.