[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/15/2015 7:32pm
Quote Post

well when you are playing mp games, drop rates are equal for all 4 team members, even if you buy High roller, the bonuses apply to all 4 members, so if in a legitimate way u drop 5 boxes your teamates will also have around 5 boxes, but if you are droping 10+ boxes and ur teamates are only droping 2 boxes... well there is something fishy dont u think, and even tho you are the only one that can see them, those things go into server logs, which then can be analysed by a staff member or a script, which in time will get you banned.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/15/2015 8:02pm
Quote Post
godeco Posted on: 03/15/2015 3:32pm

well when you are playing mp games, drop rates are equal for all 4 team members, even if you buy High roller, the bonuses apply to all 4 members, so if in a legitimate way u drop 5 boxes your teamates will also have around 5 boxes, but if you are droping 10+ boxes and ur teamates are only droping 2 boxes... well there is something fishy dont u think, and even tho you are the only one that can see them, those things go into server logs, which then can be analysed by a staff member or a script, which in time will get you banned.

Aha. This actually isn't true. I play alot of games where people get 3-5 MORE boxes than me (as I don't Loot drop hack often). Not only do they get more boxes, they're often better quality. It is random per player. For example, hidden rooms, sometimes I get a box, and tell players to come get it, and they say "No box is there". So random.
Does anyone know:
How many elite augment types can you perform on a single weapon? AKA Can you make a weapon 12**** 100% boost ? or only ONE kind of aug: 5%boost// 4 augment slots // 12 rank. Anyone?

So far from black box hack I have got
Black special forces boots
Black shotlite hummingbird pants
Black Medusa gloves
Black Ronson 55 SMG
Black Raptor
Black Ronson 70 (Energy AR)

Black hack does NOT CARE what kind of box you open (steel/nano type 1-8) it only cares what level you are.

I tried High lvl gear on/off and black hack (force armor) THEN black hack (Force weapon) and I could only get those 4 items regardless of box type. (100% loot 5x box type from mission, (9 boxes) all same weapon/armor)

BTW Hazchem on black medusa gloves take me from 20% toxic res (all red top gear) to 70% toxic res (JUST WITH GLOVES) Only item I've ever used hazchem on, but its black, so wth lol.

EDIT2: Im almost lvl 40 and never found a Gigavolt or Trailblazer (Didn't start hacking til mid 20's)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/15/2015 9:26pm
Quote Post

i dont think u understand what i told u, suppose that HR increases the box drop rate by 10%, if you are using HR, that drop rate is not just for u, is for your whole team, thats why the stacking of 4 HR is possible and thats also why u see HR only private matches, so lets say theres only 1 person with HR, which would be u ofc since u have money hack and can afford it, the drop rate for every other player is gonna be 10%, which is 1 of 10, this doesnt mean that 1 of every 10 zombies is gonna drop something, it means that everytime u kill a zombie there is 10% chances it might drop something, now for u, is gonna be 100% chances, everytime u kill something u are gonna drop something,  while this is based in chance, it is possible that some1 now and then gets a lucky streak and gets 5 boxes or 6, ive got up to 7 boxes legit, but the game has a cap of dropboxes (wether u pick them or not), u can only drop 10 boxes + boss drops ( i think is 10), so if in everygame you are hitting your cap, and you will with drop hack, and your other teamates are not, that meanst that you are doing something funky, and u dont need a genius to figure it out, and the actual drop rate increase per HR is 3% no 10%, which is 1 in 300 XD
in another words... dont use hacks in multiplayer or gear above your level unless you want to get banned.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/15/2015 11:40pm
Quote Post

nano boxes always give higher than level gear. Black boxes (legit ones) seem to be random too. Are you talking about MP Manual report, or server data being monitored. Its alittle odd that ANY of the hacks work considering "Hey how is this person buying XYZ" without XYZ cash, or any other of the things that the hacks do.

So I suppose very little is monitored (Box limit sure) but the rest... ??

BTW i have 11 elite augment cores, is that all from achievment?

EDIT Update guys!!! I have 40+ Keys and I found a legit black box. Woot!

Where can i put a hack suggestion to hack Ninjakiwi level spin to get NK Coins? I just got 15 $$(real $ coins on level spin legitly) A hack would be nice to make it land/give x coins.

Im seeing people w/ modded items, 16 elite augment cores etc. How?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 2:32am
Quote Post

an elite core hack would be nice but i think that it would send too many red flags out that someone is hack in mp 
still it would be nice

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 2:49am
Quote Post

I'm was wondering, why the hack "Grade 10 Gears or Weapons" still flawed with lower grade gears or weapons from Loot Box.

I miss the "10 x Loot Box" hack, really awesome hack to use when looking for gears or weapon at the current levels. *Please reupdate the hack*

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 3:11am
Quote Post
ashenrose101 Posted on: 03/15/2015 10:32pm

an elite core hack would be nice but i think that it would send too many red flags out that someone is hack in mp 
still it would be nice

less flags, more like people manually report, check out hacker report thread on ninjakiwi, its loaded w/ pics of players

Ive encounterd something where my 3 boosts (HR/etc) will not go away, and do not cost anything.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 5:25am
Quote Post

the more hacks the better obv,

If anyone has hacks for cores/black boxes, but does not wanna share the in public due to the reason of them getting patched, I would be more then happy to recieve them via pm

I will also send you1K points, if the hack works and is not detectable -- Please reply to this post incase you send me a PM so others know not to send anymore-

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 6:44am
Quote Post

its probably not from this board. Just sayin. There's probly a few out there. I saw a ton of "invincible" people during today's event. and alot of Random black gear and elite augments.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 7:42am
Quote Post

is it just me or the black gear hack drops the same thing every time ? U need to reset and pray to get something good ..And i think Wide Choiche of Gear wont work whit this one if we dont get legit black boxes ..Reason : i was reading on the sas 4 forum where pepole asked is it good to keep black boxes and open them later ,somebody put an link to the ninja kiwi website where i think spool said that u can keep them and open them at an later level it will affect it but when its open and if u dont like the thing u got if u would refresh you will always get that same thing from that box .So now to our situation i think when u buy an "hacked black box"  u will always get thwe same thing beasue it has the same" generation code "

Here what aron said : The seed for Black Boxes is saved the moment you open the black box, the equipment you get from that seed is based on your level.

It's fine to save them for higher levels.        And i guess the seed is saved on all black boxes we get from this hack in your current session.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 2:27pm
Quote Post

From what I've seen, resetting doesn't help. Black gear drops change until a weapon drops, but once you've been handed out one weapon, you'll get that weapon over and over again from any subsequent boxes. And if you refresh, you'll still be left with a string of varied boxes all containing the same black weapon. Strange, actually.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 3:15pm
Quote Post
Rampant_uterus Posted on: 03/15/2015 7:40pm

nano boxes always give higher than level gear. Black boxes (legit ones) seem to be random too. Are you talking about MP Manual report, or server data being monitored. Its alittle odd that ANY of the hacks work considering "Hey how is this person buying XYZ" without XYZ cash, or any other of the things that the hacks do.

So I suppose very little is monitored (Box limit sure) but the rest... ??

BTW i have 11 elite augment cores, is that all from achievment?

EDIT Update guys!!! I have 40+ Keys and I found a legit black box. Woot!

Where can i put a hack suggestion to hack Ninjakiwi level spin to get NK Coins? I just got 15 $$(real $ coins on level spin legitly) A hack would be nice to make it land/give x coins.

Im seeing people w/ modded items, 16 elite augment cores etc. How?

look im telling you this from experience, as i was once a gm for ijji @gunbound, a huge part of every single multiplayer game its an atihack system, may it be a 3rd party program such as GG, or built in scripts or just staff members monitoring the server;s activity, but i have never met a single server that doesnt record logs of multiplayer games, not once, now in case you dont know what a log is, it is entry that records information, this information could be just about anything like at what time u loged in, at what time u loged out, how much money u won/spent, drops, how many games, how many zombies u killed, how much exp u got, how many boxes, what drops were inside, etc etc etc, in reality we could be banned for every single hack there is, in 2 days worth, but here is the thing, this is a flash game, flash games tend to be small, because they load from the internet, the bigger the game the longer it will take to load and becomes tedious, they sacrifice a lot of its security, but they do implement some security, now i bet u 10 to nothing, that they care more about what happens in MP games over single player, i bet you they dont monitor single player at all, i bet you there arent any logs and most of everything is ran on ur pc after a 1 time swf download, and u can tell right away because everytime u play a game u can see your pc downloading all of the swf required. now u can do whatever you want and hack in MP to your hearts content, but you will be MP banned, and u dont even need to be reported btw, i had an account banned without a single report but i was trying some hacks in MP XD so they do monitor MP

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 5:18pm
Quote Post

Just a heads up again, I mentioned earlier. Black box hack gives item dependent on your level. This is what I do:
(This is all done without closing the hack, or re-searching/re-loading anything in the hack. The only thing I do to the web browser is hit refresh button)

Run Box cost 0
Run Slots always empty
Run Max augment slots (2 armor 3 weapon)
Run Black box hack force armor

Collect the 3 free titanium boxes from store (BOX TYPE 1-8 (steel-nano) DOESN"T MATTER)
Keep however many (same item) you want, sell the rest

refresh page, Add additional hack (High lvl loot)
collect boxes (new item will drop)
refresh page, turn off Force Armor and turn on Force Weapon
Apply hack
collect box, refresh page, TURN OFF High lvl loot

Apply hack, collect new weapon. Now you should have gotten 2 different armor pieces and 2 different weapons.

LEVEL UP your character. Repeat process (4 hack setups, 3 page refreshes) Sometimes only one item updates (high or low lvl armor high or low lvl weapon)

Repeat every level up for a possible new black item with Grade 10*** / 10** to modify just how you want.

So far I got 2 helmets, boots, gloves, and 4 weapons all black grade 10 max empty slots.

Until wide choice of gear, or something that will vary the level dependency of the black box hack, this method will give you more items. (But requires an actual leveling up of your character. Between 36-41 for example, only 1 weapon changed, and at 41, an armor changed) So every few levels, a new black item comes into rotation based on your level.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 6:53pm
Quote Post

You think i dont know that well ok. About the lvling up part its well not the best if you are playing mp alot

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 6:56pm
Quote Post
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 03/16/2015 2:53pm

You think i dont know that well ok. About the lvling up part its well not the best if you are playing mp alot

I play MP for some fun, then I do a few maps of Pods SP w/ increased spawn rate.

Some dick put me in the forums w/ pic saying i hack. all 10/10 but one item was a bit of my level possibly =/

No worries, I been checking profiles of blatant hackers (w/ screenshots) and everyone is actively playing LOL