[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/10/2015 1:01am
Quote Post
godeco Posted on: 03/09/2015 6:40pm

effew u dont need a key hack, they drop from the nanthonium boxes, just buy the boxes and ull get a bunch of keys, i have 25 keys... and not a single black box XD, still trying to hack that, but im not that good finding values =p

That's right, i remember in an account I bought so many nanotonium box just to find the red shockfield, after a while I realized it had stacked about 125 black keys...but I guess that's also probably one of the reasons why I didn't get any black box at all despite of many mp farming....then I ended up abandoning that account.....lol

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/10/2015 1:20am
Quote Post

TEST Guest kongregate account, I used these hacks, and got these results:

Working so far: 10x nanotoniums 0 cost ammo/boxes
No movement penalty shows in Menu
10grade max slots works on weapons/armor (most of the time on weapons, always on armor sometimes the grade is lower, but slots are max)
Instant reload
Empty slot (every slot is always empty, very nice)
Increased Zombie spawn (This is more like it)

Which ones do you guys use in MP? Kongreg/Ninjak So I can figure whats safest :) Obv not 10*** 10** weps/armor lol
Note: I cleared all my chrome browsing data, and Kongregate guest account is gone. Woot :)

is it safe to try any of the K marked hacks on ninjakiwi?
if you use inf skill points, and keep your 3 top skills level appropriate, and all other skills ranked JUST BELOW the third skill (would ninjakiwi/kongregate eventually notice?)

SOOOO I tested inf skill points... now my skills are negative. Good thing test account! But I kept all the skills UNDER the main 3 highest rank (which turned out to be only 3 pts in 3rd highest skill) none-the-less I reloaded page to see what happens, -45 skillpoints lol. The skills are ranked, just -45 points available >_< Not using that again. Increased zombie spawn is nice.

I did some MP (clean), a guy stayed dead but didn't res (and didn't disconnect) can you be spectated? He had a suspicious name Lol :'(

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/10/2015 3:48am
Quote Post

i finish this game

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/10/2015 3:25pm
Quote Post

attach it manually, right above the cheat list says "no process selected" click that then choose the process, and it should work just fine.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/10/2015 10:48pm
Quote Post

one of the kongregate hacks works on ninjakiwi I think it was the K marked "max slots" the unmarked (clear red orb) one didn't work on NKiwi

Someone named: Ninja Kiwi Gaming joined my game, died, DID NOT disconnect, and DID NOT revive. Think it was an NK Staff/tech watching me?

The weird part was that his name had spaces. I have never seen this before.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/10/2015 11:25pm
Quote Post
Rampant_uterus Posted on: 03/10/2015 6:48pm

one of the kongregate hacks works on ninjakiwi I think it was the K marked "max slots" the unmarked (clear red orb) one didn't work on NKiwi

Someone named: Ninja Kiwi Gaming joined my game, died, DID NOT disconnect, and DID NOT revive. Think it was an NK Staff/tech watching me?

The weird part was that his name had spaces. I have never seen this before.

if you get banned then yes, he was a staff XD, you should play in kong XD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/10/2015 11:35pm
Quote Post

No ban. But... all the hacks stop working today Ninjakiwi. I click apply hacks> one fails> bar doesn't progress. Reload game, reload trainer, try different hack, gets stuck, or failed. They're not working today

Did the hack donk up? All 4 cores my CPU 100% STUCK. Everything is slow. I closed/relog/reapply hacks a bunch of times. If it fails, am I supposed to not close it? Just reload browser, retick hack, reapply?

EDIT: even though I used the X to close the trainer, 4x of them were running in task manager, eating 25% CPU each LOL. and some other .exe too which isn't running on a fresh restart.

Suddenly they work again. no failed hacks. wth is going on.

EDIT2 Is there a way to get revive tokens? SP/MP ? Works on mobile hehe, but here on pc?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/11/2015 2:01pm
Quote Post

Recently I have an ingame message "Slow internet connection detected" while I was trying the hacks, not sure if it is a hack detection I haven't seen this message before. Just wanna write a note . Has anyone else seen this message too? thanks anyways

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/11/2015 4:51pm
Quote Post

I saw a guy lower than my level with all red Titan armor (i've opened about over 500 nanotonium boxes, i'm high 20's)

How do you swap out items/armor with their better components. Pretty neat.

I got like 30 black keys from opening nano boxes, could really use black box hack or elite augment core hack ;) also the 10*** 10** hack doesn't always work on black box? Opened 2 from achievement (upgrade achieve gives box and keys)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/11/2015 11:43pm
Quote Post

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask if is possible to update the 120x EXP hack or make one that allow us to confugure the exp rate given after each match.

Thank you a lot.
---    

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/12/2015 1:40am
Quote Post

wouldn't they notice that serverside? No? I've been playing w/ the increased spawn rate. Oh boy, fun on PODS map.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/12/2015 2:45am
Quote Post

I don't know. I play with 100% Drop rate and it also increase the amount of EXP afteer each match, instead of 16~19k, I get 50~60k. But the problem is the lag caused by the large amount of drops.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/12/2015 5:18am
Quote Post

Update for the people that dont care read the past comments...hacks are hard to make and these kind people do it for free. If you want a hack talk to the big dogs AFTER you donate like $10 (the more the better) to this site (getting a hack that you want is NOT garanteed). There is no hack for the black boxes. 

ciper111 Posted on: 03/09/2015 8:05pm

The augment exp got removed?

a10981098 Posted on: 03/08/2015 1:24pm

Are there any hacks for black boxes?

@Ciper111 i think it got patched.
@a10981098 nope.

Nothing to see here, move along.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/12/2015 2:42pm
Quote Post

it is possible to hack black boxes, there are some people who have a black box hack, but they rather not release it, i guess its too op, im looking for a way to hack it, unfortunetly im not very good at it XD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/12/2015 9:01pm
Quote Post

Update for those that care.

Tim apparently took offense from my post here where I vented slightly about dropped posts and being unable to task kill the trainer.

https://konghack.com/topic/9474-forum_posting

So he felt it necessary to IP ban me and my account. I guess for fear I would delete the hacks in spite of him banning me? Really dude? If ya didn't ban me there would be no spite, and even after you did: still no spite lol I have thick skin. I'm not phased by ball busting. Aside from that  I wouldn't punish others for the actions of one mod anyway.

I would prefer to be unbanned though so I can update my hacks when the next game patch comes out as I can guarantee that they will all stop working the moment the game is patched.

Lets be real here: the trainer looks cluttered and confusing with all of the dead hacks mixed in with the working hacks. I would rather not have more dead hacks in there, but rather update existing ones when they stop working to keep things more clean/organized.

I have also come up with an unlimited energy hack yesterday I stumbled upon while tracing the gear function still in search of the augment core hack, and the function for energy caught my attention. I would be willing to release it since it isn't detectable and has no ill side effects. But I'm not going to release anything new or update anything until I am unbanned.

Tim: you have my word I have no ill intentions nor would I pull the hacks just to pull them. I like it here and having the opportinity to help others and work with others to come up with new content.

As for some other questions:

Yes black boxes can and have been hacked. Just not a publicly released hack as we don't want it patched.
Augment xp was patched in an update but I updated it on my side the moment it was patched. Suppose I could repost that one as well 'if' TIM unbans me.

Until then: Adios and take care all.