[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 9:20pm
Quote Post
Rampant_uterus Posted on: 03/16/2015 2:56pm
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 03/16/2015 2:53pm

You think i dont know that well ok. About the lvling up part its well not the best if you are playing mp alot

I play MP for some fun, then I do a few maps of Pods SP w/ increased spawn rate.

Some dick put me in the forums w/ pic saying i hack. all 10/10 but one item was a bit of my level possibly =/

i told u to be careful with your items XD, even if they are at your level if they are 10*** and they are maxed out, do u know how much money u need to max out an item? lots... and its money you probably shouldnt have =P

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/16/2015 10:56pm
Quote Post

people complain alot ingame, but... it looks like only an autoban for doing something (14 boxes etc, skillhack etc) is the only ban I see players getting. low level players with high red (titan/black) stuff all maxed and augmented are still playing... So I'm not too worried.

typically HR + ??? LVL Nanoboxes = lvl 100 red items?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 12:01am
Quote Post

Im just wondering, if its possible to hack elite augments cores. It would be nice to have more of them, just in case u will want to use them :p

And when ppl ask how i got 10 rates items, with maxed augments, i said that i spend some cash on boxes/ingame currency :p

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 12:09am
Quote Post

Bring back the wide choise of gear hack please :)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 2:59am
Quote Post

Would be perfect a EXP Rate hack. Something like the 100% Drop Chance, but without so many items to cause lag. Something that allows you to config the EXP received to x2, x3 or x4, or a fixed rate.

note: The 100% Drop Chance hack increases  the EXP received after each match. Instead of 19k or 20k EXP, I'm getting 62k~70k EXP after each match. The problem is the lag caused by the large amount of items that drops.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 8:45am
Quote Post
PedroAvenger Posted on: 03/16/2015 10:59pm

Would be perfect a EXP Rate hack. Something like the 100% Drop Chance, but without so many items to cause lag. Something that allows you to config the EXP received to x2, x3 or x4, or a fixed rate.

note: The 100% Drop Chance hack increases  the EXP received after each match. Instead of 19k or 20k EXP, I'm getting 62k~70k EXP after each match. The problem is the lag caused by the large amount of items that drops.

How u managed to hide ur exp in the result screen. They can see how much exp u got.

Edit: Nevermind, i just saw that they cant see ur exp :p

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 2:41pm
Quote Post
justmex Posted on: 03/17/2015 4:45am

How u managed to hide ur exp in the result screen. They can see how much exp u got.

why would u be hacking in MP in the first place?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 3:23pm
Quote Post
godeco Posted on: 03/17/2015 10:41am

More EXP?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 5:48pm
Quote Post

I don't hack in MP, this isn't wise. I hack in single player, more than 62k EXP in more or less 3 minutes, doing speedrun in VIP mission. Is already fast, but would be faster without too many drops lagging the game.

My character was already Lv.84 when I started to hack and before hack, I created a test account, on this test account I used all hacks without any control and waited one week, this account still active, then I started using hack on my high-level char.

Also, I don't use the Nanto boxes hack, cuz you can get many black keys and those are pretty rare... rarer than black boxes.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 6:00pm
Quote Post

Yeah, but u can be catched only on hardcoded things, like 14+ boxes per mission.. On things like key ammount etc, u are pretty safe. Actually i running with lvl 25, with black 6*** weapon and full red armor from 6-10** and still no one called me  hacker. but im acting like a donor :D Its easy, cause u can buy tier 6 boxes in shop, and get red gear ^^

Only thing that i rly want now, is nr mode tickets and elite augments core hacks :D

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 6:02pm
Quote Post

Has anyone been looking on hacking the number of nightmare tickets per day? For instance, like preventing the tickets from using, or increasing the amount of tickets available??

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 7:11pm
Quote Post
justmex Posted on: 03/17/2015 2:00pm

...elite augments core hacks :D

Elite augments are the easiest way to detect who is hacking.

Any low level character (under Lv.50) with 2x Elite Cores is already suspect, 4x Elite Cores is impossible, cuz buy game money with real money is expensive and you need masses of money (which low levels can't gather and high level players suffer to get) to get enough upgrades.

After each nightmare game, I collect from 1,4mil to 1.8mil (without cheat), with 5x games I collect around of 7 mil, everyday.

Those items are extremelly rare or they supposed to be. You just have 15% chance to get one when you drop a Nanto box from a Nightmare Savage Necrosis Elite, which just appear if your team have a min total level of 396.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 7:36pm
Quote Post
justmex Posted on: 03/17/2015 11:23am
godeco Posted on: 03/17/2015 10:41am

More EXP?

what good is more exp if ull get banned? but thats your bussiness i guess, u shouldnt hack in MP XD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/17/2015 8:44pm
Quote Post

Per request: Added 10x buyable titanium strongbox.

Make sure you don't have 10x buyable nano checked when using 10x buyable titanium.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/18/2015 2:57am
Quote Post

How do you play/run VIP for that much exp? Is VIP mission usually higher? Im doing increased loot + increased spawn rate, gonna see if I can keep vip alive.

I did a VIP run, got over 1 mil cash (is there a hardcap like 14 boxes?) and over 160k exp picked up under 10 strongboxes (phew)
170k+ exp on 2nd run, field supplies stacked my HD ammo high w/ all that loot.