[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/28/2015 2:58pm
Quote Post

Some of the hacks are still being update ,Hwolf didnt have a lot of time recently and is trying to update the not working hacks

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/28/2015 8:59pm
Quote Post

A bunch of these hacks worked for me, though a few didn't. Thanks mostly for the instant reload! x)

Error 404: Signature failed to load. Press Alt+Space+C to retry.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/01/2015 3:21am
Quote Post

I have been working with haenawolf to see if we can't get some of these hacks working again.

His help has put me on the right track to finding the hacks to be able to help him update them. He doesn't remember where they are in code to be able to update them himself, so don't hold your breath for him to update them.

However he gave me a helpful clue to be able to rediscover his hacks and some new ones. So far I haven't had much time to look everything over, but I have made one interesting discovery. Not sure I want to release it or not, but lets just say it has to do with boxes.

I will however release the lvl 10 slots/max slots if I find it, however it's not going to be today as I just don't have the time.

Only a very select few will get the newest box hack. Haenawolf is one of those few since he provided the helpful information which lead to me finding the hack in the first place.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/01/2015 6:57am
Quote Post

Well good for the selected pepole atleast it can be hacked . Well i guess im gona try to learn how to hack it because tbe most i did was me3 and few others whit ce.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/03/2015 12:22am
Quote Post

Hmmm SAS4 hacks,by the looks of the hacks nk is starting to block the hacks on the trainer.
Just saying because i think nk knows about this now unless they already did -.-

Why you must read/look at this?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/03/2015 8:23am
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 03/02/2015 10:20pm

They wish ha!

As promised. I found max slots.

New grade 10 is up. Haenawolf hasn't gotten back to me yet so his still doesn't work, otherwise I would have just given him the new values to update his hack with to make things less confusing as I couldn't care less who gets the credit for the hack. So instead: use the new one at the bottom.

I haven't figured out the force 3 slots yet and am still working on that when I can. I have however discovered the grade of the slots and how to force to grade 10 (you can't go higher than 10 out of a drop.)

Enjoy bitches.

Thank you , could u try to fix the wide  choice of gear or will we leave that to HWolf ?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/03/2015 5:32pm
Quote Post

Greatwork effewe2. And lucky for those selected peeps who getz ze new box hack. :/

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/03/2015 6:57pm
Quote Post

Then lets just pray it will be released to the public whit time....

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/04/2015 2:52am
Quote Post

Just want to say thanks to effewe2 for the new hacks -

Grade 10 slots and
Zero movement penalty from guns

are working perfectly!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/04/2015 7:59am
Quote Post

Pleeeease stop hinting that you want the box hack (@TheNeru and others). It's quite obvious what you're hinting at, and effewe2 has already said only a select few will get the hack. So please, stop hinting at it - It won't work. Creating your own hacks is much more effective, and they won't get patched. Me and a few others for instance, also had a black box hack since it came out, and it's has still not been patched unlike so many other hacks.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/04/2015 8:24am
Quote Post

Why dont you teach us then how to do it if its so easy mr.hacker . I could def learn whit an youtube video tutorial but i dont know about the others.So what if we are asking if he dosent release it somebody else always can.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/04/2015 9:37am
Quote Post

It is in no way "so easy". Just if you set your mind to it instead of asking others to do shit for you when there's already so much online about the subject at hand. Furthermore, why should someone else post the hacks? We don't want our hacks to go public and get patched. Of course that's always a matter of opinion from the person that made the hack. So, if you really want a hack - go and make one yourself.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/04/2015 9:50am
Quote Post

Then just tell me how il do it myself , because i cant find an thing on any of the new stuff from the last update...

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/04/2015 9:58am
Quote Post

You don't get it do you? Also the main reason to why you haven't "find an thing on anynof" is probably because you haven't even tried. 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/04/2015 11:34am
Quote Post

I get it , and i did try to find it but i didnt .If u suspect me of lying instantly how do i know u and your "friends" made an hack .No proof it then didnt happen :P