[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/20/2015 7:10pm
Quote Post

What I usually do to using the Infinite Skill Point hack is simply divide my level by 3. Say that I'm on level 27. So that's three 9s. So basically I cap the skills I want to 9. And it's not advised to go all out and getting all the skills. Some players might as well check your armor stats and stuff.. So it's best to take what counts.. Preferably.. Reload, Self Revive, Running Speed.. Though you need to cut down running speed by half or so.. Otherwise players are gonna notice you run like hell even your level can't seem to.. Hmm.. Like have the skill points for that running speed.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/20/2015 10:30pm
Quote Post

force StrongBox drop ARMOR only
​force StrongBox drop WEAPON only
Wide Choice of Gear
How can i get these to work in game? Or do they even work? The Wide Choice of Gear can get hacked but as soon as i get a box my screen goes black andi have to refresh.

Nothing to see here, move along.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/21/2015 10:40am
Quote Post
gothchicksrock Posted on: 02/20/2015 5:30pm

force StrongBox drop ARMOR only
​force StrongBox drop WEAPON only
Wide Choice of Gear
How can i get these to work in game? Or do they even work? The Wide Choice of Gear can get hacked but as soon as i get a box my screen goes black andi have to refresh.

Those hacks still need to be updated.. Since they are outdated. That's why they don't work..

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/22/2015 3:50am
Quote Post

hack elite cores plz

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/22/2015 3:16pm
Quote Post

HaenaWolf any news on the new hacks and what about updating old ones too ? It would be nice to tell us when we should expect the hacks ?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/24/2015 9:02pm
Quote Post

Waiting game... Looks like HaenaWolf is having a hard time finding the codes.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/25/2015 3:05pm
Quote Post

YEP party over just waiting. must be hard after decompile figuring out.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/25/2015 8:11pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 02/22/2015 10:16am

HaenaWolf any news on the new hacks and what about updating old ones too ? It would be nice to tell us when we should expect the hacks ?

TheNeru Posted on: 02/24/2015 4:02pm

Waiting game... Looks like HaenaWolf is having a hard time finding the codes.

Has anyone actually talked to haena? Did he say he was going to update the hacks? You guys do know he has no idea you're talking to him here unless he clicks on this thread and reads through it?

Also, "It would be nice to tell us when we should expect the hacks"...Expect? Nobody here is paid for making or MAINTAINING these hacks. It's completely voluntary. You also aren't charged for access to these hacks. Additionally, some people have IRL responsibilities or better shit to do than sit around all day to cater to each and every request demand of people too lazy to read and learn how to do things for themselves.

I doubt it's only me, but you know what would motivate me to update and/or create new hacks? Money. There are plenty of people begging for new and updated hacks and not just for this game. If all of you people pitched in a few bucks, you'd probably get better results.

Remember, this site is free to use. It's updated and maintained by volunteers and donations. I would say "you get what you pay for", but I believe in regards to this site, you're getting a lot compared to what you have to pay to use it. I'd do some more ranting, but I have to replace a laptop motherboard now...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/25/2015 9:18pm
Quote Post

Some hacks are also held back because they are a bit too powerful for the average "script kiddy" to use.

I have a few that will never be released because of this.

They have nothing to do with augment cores or black boxes either.

I decided to release one of my more tame hacks though as it is not going to ruin multiplayer for others.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/25/2015 10:08pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
effewe2 Posted on: 02/25/2015 4:18pm

Some hacks are also held back because they are a bit too powerful for the average "script kiddy" to use.

I decided to release one of my more tame hacks though as it is not going to ruin multiplayer for others.

That's why we have the "Limit to PGH" checkbox there when you submit hacks. Those hacks are only displayed to a handful of trusted users that have been around for awhile and we know won't release them to the public. It's typically used on popular MMO type games where the hack would quickly be patched if it were public.

Before anyone asks (someone always does when the topic is brought up), you don't just ask to get access. The mods will usually discuss it and vote as to whether or not to let someone in. If you contribute to the site (hacks), hang around in chat to get to know everyone, etc. and prove yourself to be trustworthy, you'll likely be added.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/25/2015 11:36pm
Quote Post
gates Posted on: 02/25/2015 5:08pm
effewe2 Posted on: 02/25/2015 4:18pm

That's why we have the "Limit to PGH" checkbox there when you submit hacks. Those hacks are only displayed to a handful of trusted users that have been around for awhile and we know won't release them to the public. It's typically used on popular MMO type games where the hack would quickly be patched if it were public.

Before anyone asks (someone always does when the topic is brought up), you don't just ask to get access. The mods will usually discuss it and vote as to whether or not to let someone in. If you contribute to the site (hacks), hang around in chat to get to know everyone, etc. and prove yourself to be trustworthy, you'll likely be added.

That checkbox must only be available if you are a part of said group as it is not available for the standard user/hack submitter.

Just the 'trainer only' checkbox is there. Thanks for the info though. :)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/27/2015 7:08am
Quote Post

Have anyone successfully duplicate the "Black Loot Box" by 10 recently. Just as it was done b4.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/27/2015 8:45pm
Quote Post

Hey I notice effewe made new hack movement penalty gone! 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/28/2015 7:36am
Quote Post

Yep i say it but didnt try it .My movment speed is alredy 90 and up so i would not notice an big change .

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 02/28/2015 11:43am
Quote Post

I am not sure if anyone noticed about it yet.

I have tried this game and trainer. Most functions work well. But the "Force StrongBox drop ARMOR only" doesn't seem to work, it says "failed" when "apply". Browser crashed 1 time when I reload browser & tried that function for about 8-10 times.

here is the detail. I was using Facebook account to login Kongregate for the game. Flash version is 16.0-ro. Web Browser is google chrome. OS is Win8x64.

I wish to write a small note here just in case nobody knows about it. Thanks