Prime World: Defenders
Welcome to our Prime World: Defenders cheats page.
Here you will find Prime World: Defenders trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Prime World: Defenders and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Prime World: Defenders
Hack Author Votes Date
Trainer magic cooldown is magic 69 06/13/2014
Trainer Tower Rapid 68 06/08/2014
Trainer get tons of Prime from kills 51 10/03/2014
Trainer Silver/Exp Hack 41 10/03/2014
Trainer cards are not shuffled in the pay to pick a card 40 10/03/2014
Rapid fire (select correct process; change all 4 AoB values) -21 08/28/2014

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Prime World: Defenders for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Prime World: Defenders 03/15/2015
RE: Prime World: Defenders Posted on: 07/17/2014 6:51am
Quote Post

yeah it works fine,but very boring when done all

RE: Prime World: Defenders Posted on: 07/30/2014 3:54am
Quote Post

thx

RE: Prime World: Defenders Posted on: 10/03/2014 1:19pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I'll say it here and I'll say it once:

• Get tons of prime for kills needs to be activated after the white screen but before the game fully loads

if you can already hear music it's too late. As for the shuffle aob it has issues and will make the cards to pick overlap on the first slot

RE: Prime World: Defenders Posted on: 10/09/2014 5:20pm
Quote Post

EDIT: Didn't notice the second page of posts, so someone else has already posted about the card shuffle hack, confirming what I'm seeing.

I've seen an issue with two of the hacks, and am curious whether other people have the same things happening.  Some of the hacks are working fine, so I know I have the right process selected, and the Trainer is showing that they are applied successfully.

When I apply the Silver/Exp hack, I am never awarded silver/exp for completing an Easy or Medium Primezone raid.  After everyone is killed, and the camera starts panning across the field, it never moves on from there.  It just sits continuing to pan across the field and never gets to the award screen.  Doing normal levels will award Silver and Exp, but nothing more than what I receive normally.  I ran with and without the hack applied and got almost exactly the same amount of silver and exp.

When I apply the Cards not shuffled hack, all of the cards get put into one stack.  Technically, it isn't shuffling, but you also can't select which one to pick.  This is what it looks like on the first and second selection:

RE: Prime World: Defenders Posted on: 10/09/2014 7:58pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

sorry that's all I could achieve

RE: Prime World: Defenders Posted on: 10/09/2014 8:29pm
Quote Post

My main question on the shuffling hack was whether that is what is supposed to happen, or whether it isn't working as intended.  I'm not complaining about what has been provided.

For the Exp/Silver, I don't seem to be getting any improvement in the exp/silver awarded.  Is there any advise to get it working?  I've tried applying it before the game finishes loading, but it just doesn't seem to work.

RE: Prime World: Defenders Posted on: 10/09/2014 8:41pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I am not sure about on which maps or why it works I just realized that while testing it a dummy account reached lvl 10 all of a sudden. It should mess with the way talents and percentages work. The shuffle hack main goal was to skip shuffle altogheter(or trying to show the card after they were rearranged) but all I could achieve was them stacking that way, somebody told me that they might stack always in the same pattern but I'm not sure, I don't even like that game

RE: Prime World: Defenders Posted on: 03/15/2015 2:02pm
Quote Post

yes is working just fine and doing good too