[Resolved] Auto-Scan "not" working.
Auto-Scan "not" working. Posted on: 10/04/2014 2:17pm
Quote Post

I'm using 0.1.0.27 (delta) of KHT.
Windows 7 x64
Browser: Google Chrome/ Firefox
Games: N/A
So i've been trying the past few days to get the Auto-scan function to work. For the first few days it was not working at all till yesterday for some reason. After using it for the time I closed out of it to play another game(Warframe) which eventually crashed my computer. After that i've been trying to figure out the way I made it work. Looking through the forums I've found and tried turning off firewalls and allowing access/running as admin. None of these have worked. Please help and thank you to all replies on this.

RE: Auto-Scan Posted on: 10/04/2014 3:37pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

The game needs to already be open inside your browser for the scan browser and scan processes to work.

RE: Auto-Scan Posted on: 10/04/2014 4:01pm
Quote Post

So the trainer needs to be started after I have the game fully loaded then? I have the games running when i try it and nothing pops up still for some reason.

RE: Auto-Scan Posted on: 10/04/2014 4:49pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I ran into an issue with this yesterday. 
it seems like if chrome is minimized, the trainer cant find the list of open games. So just make sure chrome is maximized, and that should solve the problem.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Auto-Scan Posted on: 10/04/2014 5:13pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the tip Kolonel but that didn't fix my issue so i'm going to try re installing the trainer (again) and everything required for it too.

RE: Auto-Scan Posted on: 10/05/2014 8:15pm
Quote Post

I've got the same Problem with Firefox... :(

RE: Auto-Scan Posted on: 10/06/2014 12:16am
Quote Post

i just uninstalled and reinstalled from https://konghack.com/topic/8871-konghack_ultra_trainer and it worked again.

RE: Auto-Scan "not" working. Posted on: 04/02/2015 11:56am
Quote Post

The 32-bit version works fine for me with chrome, but iam having troubles with the 64-bit verision, Does the browser need to be 64 to for the 64 verision to work.

A not more, i cant get firefox to work either

RE: Auto-Scan "not" working. Posted on: 04/02/2015 12:24pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Last post date:  10/05/2014 8:16pm

Yes, the browser and trainer types need to match.  Use 32bit browsers with the 32bit trainer and 64bit browsers with the 64bit trainer.

Locking up.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Auto-Scan "not" working. Posted on: 04/02/2015 6:17pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/02/2015 8:24am

Last post date:  10/05/2014 8:16pm

Yes, the browser and trainer types need to match.  Use 32bit browsers with the 32bit trainer and 64bit browsers with the 64bit trainer.

Locking up.

kind of. if youre on a 64x OS you can use 64x or 32x browser and it should work. however if youre on a 32x OS and using a 64x browser, that shit aint gonna work, son

RE: Auto-Scan "not" working. Posted on: 04/02/2015 6:34pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

I'm pretty sure you can't install 64bit apps on a 32bit os... so that kinda takes care of itself.  OS wasn't part of the discussion.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Auto-Scan "not" working. Posted on: 04/02/2015 6:49pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/02/2015 2:34pm

I'm pretty sure you can't install 64bit apps on a 32bit os... so that kinda takes care of itself.  OS wasn't part of the discussion.

exactly. and thats what im saying, if youre using a 64x trainer, itll work fine for 32x browsers. kadat made that a thing. mainly because its was like 3 lines of code, if that lol.