[Request] Party Of Heroes
a very fun game. i am hoping for a good AoB.
Party Of Heroes
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
3D Arena Combat Fighting MMO RPG Unity

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Party Of Heroes

a very fun game. i am hoping for a good AoB.
Last Updated: 08/10/2015 21:23

Honorable Combat

Earn 300 honor points in pvp

Archiving Evil

Defeat the Ancient Evil in the Gognarr-Dum Vault

Game Dscription
Play thousands of free web and mobile games! Discover the best shooters, role playing games, MMO, CCG, tower defense, action games and more!
Party Of Heroes Posted on: 12/18/2014 12:29am
Quote Post
LoL, Your Funny

http://www.kongregate.com/games/dedalord/party-of-heroes_preview
hi guys. i was wondering if someone had some free time they could find some AoB's for this game. it is very fun but you cant play it for long because of energy and gem restrictions.
i have tried countless times to learn AoB haxing but at my age it just doesnt sink in like it did when i was younger. ive tried byte haxing but its only visual.
thanx again for all you guys hard work. without you guys we would be just wandering fools amidst the swirling sea of nobodies.

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 12/18/2014 1:01am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Just an FYI, you supplied a bad link.  You need the _preview at the end, since it's still in beta.  That means only K+ members could even load the game.  That also explains why the game entry has no image and no descrpition.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 12/18/2014 1:10am
Quote Post
LoL, Your Funny

of sorry. i didnt know. i will fix it now. thanx for pointing that out

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 02/27/2015 9:18am
Quote Post

Looks like the game is released for public now, maybe some1 could peek around to find anything useful.

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 03/01/2015 4:50am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

There's lots of stuff in the dll. Looks neat. There's a "Don't allow negative input" thing. So if you say "this costs -9999 gold" or whatever, there's a check for that. There are also thing like "addGold/AddGems, and removeGems and removeGold. 

A great idea would be to look through the forums to find a Unity3D or Unity guide, and dive in. There are great rewards to be had in intellectual satisfaction. Also, I like Screech Rum in Coke, a bit of water, or w/e. It smells lke apples. You know, just like whiskeys, a tiny bit of water can open up the flavours a bit. Not that you should only enjoy it in that way; unadulterated, or "neat" spirits are righteous in their own right. However, a tiny bit of water (like 1/3 ounce to start) can give different, more expanded flavours than enjoying spirits straight. 

atdt *67
RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 03/24/2015 12:51am
Quote Post

Hopefully Kolonelkadat or zenwaichi can add some nice Hacks for this Game :)
Gonna wait for the Hacks before i even play, hate energybased Games but with Hacks i might play it ^^

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 03/24/2015 1:48am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
jarly Posted on: 02/28/2015 11:50pm

A great idea would be to look through the forums to find a Unity3D or Unity guide, and dive in.

For those of you looking to learn, hop in chat and type ?u3d and ?vids for links to a Unity3d tutorial and kolonelkadat's video tutorials (he covers u3d).

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 03/24/2015 4:44am
Quote Post

Note to The disorientation cheat.
There is replay record, in Pvp, the record should be sent to opponent player. 
The opponent player won't see their team self attack,
however the win/lose result may be different,
so don't use in pvp battle.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 03/24/2015 11:46am
Quote Post

Awesome Hacks again, love this Site :)

A Gem Hack or something to refill energy would be awesome!

PS. Using it only at Mainstory, not going for PvP, dont want to get these Hacks Patched at all since this game is Fun :P

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 03/27/2015 6:26pm
Quote Post

On the topic of replay being sent, I've noticed that almost all of my battles for defense, there's no replay.  Do we know when a replay is recorded and given access to players?

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 03/31/2015 10:13pm
Quote Post

Looks like a fun little game, like Cheetahs said deffo needs gem hack to get things going, wouldn't need energy hack as you could just "buy" the energy with gems :)

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 04/01/2015 7:13pm
Quote Post

Looks like they made a update to the game, the current hacks work for the level up, but the disoriantation self attack seems to crash out to the main game when you are about to win and gives back your energy. 

Oh MY!

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 04/01/2015 8:55pm
Quote Post
SgtNuke Posted on: 04/01/2015 3:13pm

Looks like they made a update to the game, the current hacks work for the level up, but the disoriantation self attack seems to crash out to the main game when you are about to win and gives back your energy. 

I've noticed that as well, my lvl up is a bit hit and miss, there have been stages where I'm lvl 50 odd and others where I'm at my real lvl

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 04/01/2015 9:45pm
Quote Post

the disorientation and self attack hack works for me still, dunno why you guys have problems with it ^^

What we need is Energy or Gem hack or Gold Hack.

RE: Party Of Heroes Posted on: 04/01/2015 9:47pm
Quote Post

the disorientation and self attack hack works for me still, dunno why you guys have problems with it ^^

What we need is Energyor Gemhack or GoldHack.

It does work in the PvP and very rarely in the PvM, most of the time it kcks you out right as you win.

Mod Note: Since formating isn't your thing, don't do it.

Oh MY!