[Help] Trainer Issue (not the name of a popular mmo here)
Can not locate game process error - chrome

Trainer Version: latest version (downloaded today)

Operating System:  Windows 7 x64

Browser:  Google Chrome

Game: Marvel Avengers Alliance

Issue: I can attatch the trainer no problem through manual or auto scan in Firefox, however I am unable to attatch it in Chrome. During manual scan or Auto scan it detects 'Marvel Avengers Alliance' however I get the following errors 
Could not locate game process. Scan returned to intptr.zero

this will then lead to 2 other errors first one because obviously no attatchment to process was made

Ovbiously these two errors are due to the failure to attatch to chrome.

Any help would be great, I can use it in Firefox however my firefox crashes a lot when playing MAA and chrome is most stable browser for it. 

Any ideas? thanks. 

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 2:29pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
jasonT1981 Posted on: 01/08/2015 9:27am

Trainer Version: latest version (downloaded today)
Operating System:  Windows 7 x64
Browser:  Google Chrome
Game: Marvel Avengers Alliance
Issue: I can attatch the trainer no problem through manual or auto scan in Firefox, however I am unable to attatch it in Chrome. During manual scan or Auto scan it detects 'Marvel Avengers Alliance' however I get the following errors 
Could not locate game process. Scan returned to intptr.zero
[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2rpe8p3.png[/IMG]
this will then lead to 2 other errors 
[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/e87uad.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2rw49rn.png[/IMG]
Ovbiously these two errors are due to the failure to attatch to chrome.
Any help would be great, I can use it in Firefox however my firefox crashes a lot when playing MAA and chrome is most stable browser for it. 
Any ideas?

What the mother fuck are you doing?  Click the image button.  Why do 2/10,000 mother fuckers try to use bbcode on here?

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 2:37pm
Quote Post

because I clicked the image icon and every time it just gives a red X so had to do it manually 

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 2:50pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

You're using tinypic.  Upload them here instead of using that service.  Things don't work out when you use insane 3rd parties that instead of rendering images render webpages.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 2:58pm
Quote Post

Fixed, thank you. And sorry about that. I didn't realize you could upload directly. 

Never let a computer tell me shit.

my idea would be that you are using x64 chrome and the x86 trainer. try using x64 chrome and x64 trainer.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Both do the same :( doesn't mater what one I use. I will stick to firefox I think for this.

thanks

The Laziest Man on KongHack

you have to use chromes built in flash player. pepper flash or whatever the hell its called. you also have to be using the official supported chrome and not some weird beta build. those seem to be the most common problems ive seen from people that come to the chat