Darkest Dungeon
Welcome to our Darkest Dungeon cheats page.
Here you will find Darkest Dungeon trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Darkest Dungeon and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Darkest Dungeon
Hack Author Votes Date
Trainer shop - buying adds cash 3 02/01/2015
Trainer Taking damage Increases health 3 02/01/2015
Trainer 1 hit kill 1 02/01/2015
Trainer Maximum stack size increased 1 02/06/2015
Trainer Stressers decrease stress 0 02/01/2015
Money 0 02/08/2015
Light/Torch and other values 0 02/04/2015
Darkest Dungeon Trainer 0 05/11/2016

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Darkest Dungeon for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Darkest Dungeon 02/06/2015
Darkest Dungeon Posted on: 02/01/2015 4:08am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I am super into the idea of creating some hacks for the game Darkest Dungeon by Red Hook Studios. It seems like a kickass game, but that it might be a tad on the difficult side without cheats. Hopefully I will be able hack this game and roll out lots of cheats here in the near future.

If you have a pre release copy and can hook me up, I'd appreciate it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Darkest Dungeon Posted on: 02/01/2015 7:56am
Quote Post

Game looks very interesting. I'll be sure to try and get it when it comes out on the 3rd.

RE: Darkest Dungeon Posted on: 02/01/2015 11:41am
Quote Post

I was able to make some cheats for build 7377. I gotta say, the hacks are very game breaking.

The buying increases resource cheat is probably the most game breaking hack of all. When you use it, after the first level, you will more or less have enough gold/deeds/etc to completely upgrade the town.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Darkest Dungeon Posted on: 02/02/2015 3:09pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Everything works beautifully. Thanks!

atdt *67
RE: Darkest Dungeon Posted on: 02/06/2015 11:30pm
Quote Post

Hey guys, looking at the cheat description posted by user1982345 I thought it might be useful to have an inventory size cheat. I went ahead and made a maximum stack size hack for build 7377.

The stack size cheat will set the maximum stack size to some large (but variable) amount. the nominal amount on my machine is like 200 000 000, but it's probably best to stay under 100 000 000. In other words, be reasonable with your torch purchases.