MAA
Pages full with Staff of Storm
RE: MAA Posted on: 03/23/2015 4:51pm
Quote Post

Sorry to keep asking about it, but did they patch the gift glitch again?  Now when I click 'Accept and Send' I get the "Post To Wall..." pop-up so I can't click more than one in a row without getting interrupted.

Anyone else running into this?

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/23/2015 6:50pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
Gillman Posted on: 03/23/2015 12:51pm

Sorry to keep asking about it, but did they patch the gift glitch again?  Now when I click 'Accept and Send' I get the "Post To Wall..." pop-up so I can't click more than one in a row without getting interrupted.

i get that too, so you are doing it right, i think that this is somekind of wrench that PlayDumb threw into the system to keep people from using the gift glitch hack. 
    how to get around it: the first way i found to get around it is to click the 'X' and delete that gift. the second way i found is to open a second browser and accept that gift, then go back to coowon and begin using the hack again.

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/23/2015 7:36pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/23/2015 2:50pm

i get that too, so you are doing it right, i think that this is somekind of wrench that PlayDumb threw into the system to keep people from using the gift glitch hack. 
    how to get around it: the first way i found to get around it is to click the 'X' and delete that gift. the second way i found is to open a second browser and accept that gift, then go back to coowon and begin using the hack again.

Interesting.  So it doesn't do it for the next gift in line?

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/23/2015 8:22pm
Quote Post
Gillman Posted on: 03/23/2015 3:36pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/23/2015 2:50pm

Interesting.  So it doesn't do it for the next gift in line?

correct

and on another note: Runaways SPEC OP NOW LIVE!

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/23/2015 9:52pm
Quote Post

hmmm? i have on my account gift hack when i refresh i get cca 100 iso every refresh but now whe i refresh the game a got only 2 iso..anybody others have this problem?

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/23/2015 10:06pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I've noticed it takes a day for that to work, or a few hours. No stress just yet.

atdt *67
RE: MAA Posted on: 03/23/2015 10:06pm
Quote Post

**Karnak, Cannonball, and Karolina needed for EPIC on mission 2**

Task 1: Defeat 10 Maggia Grunts
Task 2: Use Chase in Combat

Use Chase's "X-Ray Googles" 3 times
Use Chase's "Team Rocket" 2 Times

Task 3: Complete a Deploy
Task 4: Use Molly Hayes

Use Molly Haye's "Drop Kick" 3 Times
Use Molly Haye's "Wind-Up Punch" 2 times

Task 5: Defeat Madame Masque
Task 6: Research the Arcane Brew in the Lab Requires 1 Arcane Component* Research cost: 40 U-Isos / 100 Silver Time: 8 Hours
Task 7: Use Nico Minoru in Combat

Use Nico Minoru's "Witch Arm" 3 times
Use Nico Minoru's "Die in a Fire!" 2 times

Task 8: Fight 5 PvP Battles Practice Battles OK
Task 9: Get 2 Stars of Mastery in Mission 1 of the SpecOps
Task 10: Defeat 5 Hellfire Club Grunts
Task 11: Research Prototype Hi-Tech Gauntlet in the Lab Requires 1 Arcane Component * Research cost: -- U-Isos / -- Silver Time: - Hours
Task 12: Use Victor Mancha in Combat

Use Victor's "Calculator Kid" 3 times
Use Victor's "Zapper" 2 times

Task 13: Defeat Dragoness
Task 14: Use Karolina Dean in Combat

Use Karolina's "Beautiful Beam" 3 times
Use Karolina's "Prismatic Shield" 2 times

Task 15: Defeat Sebastian Shaw
Task 16: Research Latent Staff of Return in the Lab Requires 1 Arcane Component * Research cost: -- U-Isos / -- Silver Time: - Hours
Task 17: Send Nico Minoru, Molly Hayes, and Karolina Dean on a Flight Deck Mission
Task 18: Get 2 Stars of Mastery in Mission 2
Task 19: Defeat 10 U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M. Grunts
Task 20: Win 3 PvP Fights Practice Battles OK
Task 21: Research Adaptive Pistol in the Lab Requires 2 Arcane Componens * Research cost: -- U-Isos / -- Silver Time: - Hours
Task 22: Complete Hawkeye Heroic Battle
Task 23: Defeat Flag-Smasher
Task 24: Complete 3 Stars of Mastery in all SpecOps Missions
Task 25: Defeat Epic Ultron Bots

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/24/2015 2:48am
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/23/2015 6:06pm

**Karnak, Cannonball, and Karolina needed for EPIC on mission 2**

Task 1: Defeat 10 Maggia Grunts
Task 2: Use Chase in Combat

Use Chase's "X-Ray Googles" 3 times
Use Chase's "Team Rocket" 2 Times

Task 3: Complete a Deploy
Task 4: Use Molly Hayes

Use Molly Haye's "Drop Kick" 3 Times
Use Molly Haye's "Wind-Up Punch" 2 times

Task 5: Defeat Madame Masque
Task 6: Research the Arcane Brew in the Lab Requires 1 Arcane Component* Research cost: 40 U-Isos / 100 Silver Time: 8 Hours
Task 7: Use Nico Minoru in Combat

Use Nico Minoru's "Witch Arm" 3 times
Use Nico Minoru's "Die in a Fire!" 2 times

Task 8: Fight 5 PvP Battles Practice Battles OK
Task 9: Get 2 Stars of Mastery in Mission 1 of the SpecOps
Task 10: Defeat 5 Hellfire Club Grunts
Task 11: Research Prototype Hi-Tech Gauntlet in the Lab Requires 1 Arcane Component * Research cost: -- U-Isos / -- Silver Time: - Hours
Task 12: Use Victor Mancha in Combat

Use Victor's "Calculator Kid" 3 times
Use Victor's "Zapper" 2 times

Task 13: Defeat Dragoness
Task 14: Use Karolina Dean in Combat

Use Karolina's "Beautiful Beam" 3 times
Use Karolina's "Prismatic Shield" 2 times

Task 15: Defeat Sebastian Shaw
Task 16: Research Latent Staff of Return in the Lab Requires 1 Arcane Component * Research cost: -- U-Isos / -- Silver Time: - Hours
Task 17: Send Nico Minoru, Molly Hayes, and Karolina Dean on a Flight Deck Mission
Task 18: Get 2 Stars of Mastery in Mission 2
Task 19: Defeat 10 U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M. Grunts
Task 20: Win 3 PvP Fights Practice Battles OK
Task 21: Research Adaptive Pistol in the Lab Requires 2 Arcane Componens * Research cost: -- U-Isos / -- Silver Time: - Hours
Task 22: Complete Hawkeye Heroic Battle
Task 23: Defeat Flag-Smasher
Task 24: Complete 3 Stars of Mastery in all SpecOps Missions
Task 25: Defeat Epic Ultron Bots

thank you for the help........good info (i have to buy karolina dean and karnak...)

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/24/2015 1:09pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/23/2015 4:22pm
    correct

Awesome!  If I haven't said it before, thanks!  You're a big help!

Also, I seem to only get about 55-70 on any given day.  Is that normal?  How do you guys manage to get 100+?

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/24/2015 2:45pm
Quote Post
Gillman Posted on: 03/24/2015 9:09am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/23/2015 4:22pm
    correct

Awesome!  If I haven't said it before, thanks!  You're a big help!
Also, I seem to only get about 55-70 on any given day.  Is that normal?  How do you guys manage to get 100+?

i guess it depends upon time of day, i usually do it in the morning PST 6am or late at night 10-11pm PST

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/24/2015 7:34pm
Quote Post

I've only been getting around 100 or slightly less since Friday. I've noticed its varied. Though last night I found out everyone else was still hogging the internet at 1am when I was doing it!! 

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/26/2015 9:44pm
Quote Post

lord tried to play the PVP as it opened (big mistake) an like always when they start an near the end of a PVP season the server goes nuts.. lol.. yet they still swear there is NO problem with how they have it set up though.. lol.. best of luck to us all during this season..

oh an if anyone can figure out a way to adjust animation speed hacks like we all use to enjoy on coowon I'd really like to know of it.. thanks for any insight on that concept..

oh an I think most of us would also like to find another working exp exploit so we can speed level our 300+ agents for faster gold gains.. if anyone has any input on that would be nice also.. lol.. thanks again

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/28/2015 11:22am
Quote Post

The new pvp is started. Some advices for the defense?

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/31/2015 4:25pm
Quote Post
mmorana21 Posted on: 03/28/2015 7:22am

The new pvp is started. Some advices for the defense?

There's some PVP discussion going on over here: https://konghack.com/topic/9444-how_to_pvp_with_hacks

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/03/2015 3:52am
Quote Post

is khut working? everytime i tried to use i get this.......