[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 1:52am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You can't craft EACs with cash. You need alloy to do that.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 2:13am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/04/2015 9:52pm

hmm...which means people will start asking for alloy hacks (this definitely never will be released to public)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 2:45am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
styruslolz Posted on: 10/04/2015 10:13pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/04/2015 9:52pm

hmm...which means people will start asking for alloy hacks (this definitely never will be released to public)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 3:21am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Hacks fixed. Also that the wide chance of gear fixer doesn't work by itself, it works with the normal wide gear chance hack.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 7:36am
Quote Post

Buyable nanos and spawn rate are broken again...

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 8:43am
Quote Post

Interestingly [BLACK Edition] gives you 3*10 gears all the time after the Oct 5 update :)

Also 0 Nightmare ticket stopped working

But I guess an update fks up all the cheats that are somehow affected by update.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 10:01am
Quote Post

not only buyable nanos and spawn rate; the buyable 10x strongboxes, instant reload, and zero movement penalty hacks not working :P

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 11:58am
Quote Post

dam ninja kiwi patched all hax one day after they was updated?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 3:04pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

lel, I like how people only post in the sas 4 threads when there is an update and hacks aren't working...

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 3:35pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 10/05/2015 11:04am

lel, like how people only post in the sas 4 threads when there is an update and hacks aren't working...

Ha-ha. True that. I am also one of them. 

But take into consideration:
- We are grateful for your work in Konghack. Some says, some not (More do not, but they are d***s are there always be plenty of dicks)
- Most of us are casual users of Konghack and our (at least mine) knowledge about hacks, AoBs are related to movies like Swordfish, Hackers or Mr. Robot (which I heard to be quite reality-related). Thus we can only rely on you guys.
- Everybody takes flawless use of anything as a default and they only bitch when something is not working. 
- We are all self-interested, but not opportunistic b****es. Thus we complain about it when something do not meet with our expectations.
- We are giving feedbacks (at least sort of) 
Summa summarum: Hurray, exciting patch :D

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 3:41pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
fakutya Posted on: 10/05/2015 11:35am

But take into consideration:
- We are grateful for your work in Konghack. Some says, some not (More do not, but they are d***s are there always be plenty of dicks)
- Most of us are casual users of Konghack and our (at least mine) knowledge about hacks, AoBs are related to movies like Swordfish, Hackers or Mr. Robot (which I heard to be quite reality-related). Thus we can only rely on you guys.
- Everybody takes flawless use of anything as a default and they only bitch when something is not working. 
- We are all self-interested, but not opportunistic b****es. Thus we complain about it when something do not meet with our expectations.
- We are giving feedbacks (at least sort of) 
Summa summarum: Hurray, exciting patch :D

lmao, didnt expect a response like this, well said...anyways when i first started hacking, i knew nothing, it was only through hardwork and looking at lots of tutorials, i was able to find these hacks (so i think u guys can also do it too if u have determination)

and spawn rate increased hack updated! All of my sas 4 hacks are all working for 05 october 2015 GG laugh

The other hacks you need to wait for effewe to update

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 4:00pm
Quote Post

so which hacks are not working? :D

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 7:14pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

The normal ones that break every patch. I could make the instant reload and 0 movement pen unbreakable but effewe2 doesn't let me have the aob.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 7:49pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

run forrest run gives you 100% move speed bonus and doesn't break. I should also have a faster reload aob that makes you reload at the fastest speed you could get legitly ( -80% )

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/05/2015 7:53pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Yea I know, but if I can get the instant reload (100% decrease) and 0 movement pen. it would be must better I think then to wait for someone to update the hacks (sometimes they might not come on for several days, and people can't use it).