[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 12:00am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/29/2015 7:25pm

Really? New hotfix.
(Probably to fix some loading errors)

r u freaking serious?!?!

lol...i guess effewe has to update em hacks again :/

my hacks still work fine..wildcards ftw lol coolyes

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 12:19am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 09/29/2015 8:00pm

lol...i guess effewe has to update em hacks again :/

We'll just wait until the next time he gets on. If I get the AoB I could save him lots of work.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 4:01am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

Everytime instant reload gets broken, I have to do infinite ammo by playing a game, scan for the ammo, find what writes to the address, and replace with code nop, shoot change to next weapon and back to other one, and replace the other code nop so ammo always stays static. Is there a way infinite ammo could be added to trainer where you could just apply at title screen, so it won't have to be done in a game? And i think it should survive updates and such since it never fails

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 6:18am
Quote Post

Will mastery hack ever get updated?
Also, buyable nanos got patched again.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 11:49am
Quote Post

premium tix hack no work now?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 6:20pm
Quote Post

LOL yep updated again.

What hackergonnahack doesn't seem to understand is they keep changing the byte length..meaning additional byte inserted in the aob required...

No amount of wildcards will fix that.

Example: 10 ?? ?? 0a ?? ?? 12 ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 60 ?? 2a 16
patched: 10 ?? ?? ?? 0a ?? ?? 12 ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 60 ?? 2a 16

are you seeing the problem here? 1 byte LONGER or SHORTER when they patch due to store code changes.

The AoB's above are bullshit btw. Just a made up example of what is happening.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 7:47pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
randomly2100 Posted on: 09/30/2015 12:01am

edit: Is it just me or does the new zombie spawn rate crash when there's a savage necrosis? Going to check the old one to see
Edit #2: Seems like I was right, new spawn rate one crashed with a savage necrosis(only way out is quit, but then can't have a completed mission) while old zombie spawn rate one doesent. Again, It might just only be me, but these are my findings so far.

not sure what u mean, its not happening to me :P

effewe2 Posted on: 09/30/2015 2:20pm

LOL yep updated again.

thanks man =)

someperson6 Posted on: 09/30/2015 2:18am

Will mastery hack ever get updated?

hold on. ill update it later

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 8:06pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
effewe2 Posted on: 09/30/2015 2:20pm

LOL yep updated again.

What hackergonnahack doesn't seem to understand is they keep changing the byte length..meaning additional byte inserted in the aob required...

No amount of wildcards will fix that.

Example: 10 ?? ?? 0a ?? ?? 12 ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 60 ?? 2a 16
patched: 10 ?? ?? ?? 0a ?? ?? 12 ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 60 ?? 2a 16

are you seeing the problem here? 1 byte LONGER or SHORTER when they patch due to store code changes.

The AoB's above are bullshit btw. Just a made up example of what is happening.

It has nothing to do with byte length... Its just a way to do other things.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 8:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

anyone noticed the wide choice of gear hack doesnt work properly anymore?

the hack can still be applied, but it gives the same item everytime, can someone update the hack? ~thanks

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 9:04pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Made my own wide gear chance. This lets the gear chance to be extremely large...
I had that in my own trainer for a while, and then decided to help you guys out lol.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 9:51pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/30/2015 5:04pm

Made my own wide gear chance. This lets the gear chance to be extremely large...
I had that in my own trainer for a while, and then decided to help you guys out lol.

thanks for sharing! yes

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 9:54pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

See if you can break open a trident/m1000 with this hack. Dunno how far it extends.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 10:08pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/30/2015 5:54pm

See if you can break open a trident/m1000 with this hack. Dunno how far it extends.

opened around 500 boxes with the hack, havent got the championship weapons yet

neither have i got the high level stuff like hornet/proposition/shockfield

seems like the drop range is mostly around the lower levels :P

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 10:18pm
Quote Post

lol old spawn rate hack still works but new one doesnt work at all.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/30/2015 10:21pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Styrus will update....