[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
SAS4 Posted on: 04/14/2015 4:23pm
Quote Post

Post here to check the status of a hack.

To answer some from the previous thread.

Q Is zero movement penalty from guns still working?
A Yes it is still working properly!
Make sure you enable the hack at the title screen before you go clicking around through the game. When the hack is enabled, it should show "0" in white next to movement penalty on your weapons. It will not change gear (armor) penalties though. Gear penalties or boosts will show in orange to the right of the value in white. The value in white is the gun penalty itself. To see where the value in orange is coming from you need to click on information for the gun and hover your mouse over the orange movement penalty in the list and it will give you a breakdown of exactly what gear is causing that movement penalty. You can also click on your character at the top and it will give a character stats list. If you check that stats list, your gun movement is 0 in there too! It's not a UI value edit either. This is the actual function that pulls the gun movement value from the dictionary for all guns.

Q Is 10x steel and 10x titanium strongbox hack still working
A Yes both are still working properly. You can only have 1 of the 3 enabled at a time as all 3 hack the exact same function. They just pass a different end value to determine what level of box drops.

Unchecking the hack will not disable the hack. You need to refresh your browser to disable the hack. The konghack trainer is not currently capable of reversing a AoB hack back to it's original values by simply deselecting the hack.

So again: make damn sure you only have 1 of the 3 10x box hacks selected when you enable the hack, and if you want to change to a different one: first uncheck the one you don't want, check the one you do want, and REFRESH THE DAMN PAGE before enabling the hack!!!

Make sense? Also that hack must be enabled BEFORE you enter the store. If you entered the store already, it is too late to enable the hack and you need to refresh the browser before trying to enable the hack.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/14/2015 5:30pm
Quote Post

I think Faster Cool downs is undisputed. People don't k own how to read thus getting it a handful of negs..

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/15/2015 1:53am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

It works, and is awesome. 

1. enter a level 
2. use a skill (not one that takes 4 hours to refresh, choose a quiick one) 
3. enable hack 

yay!

atdt *67
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/15/2015 10:15am
Quote Post

Does using the Infinite Skill points hack an auto-ban or can you use it freely by being careful?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/15/2015 10:53am
Quote Post

Is there any thread where we can ask questions or request hacks? I wanted to know if is possible to someone able, make a nantonium drop only hack. Since there is already the Elite Core hack and nobody releases it, at least not for free, a nantonium drop hack would help those who battle the boss Elite Deva on nightmare and never drop a Nanto from him.

I'm sorry for my bad english. Thank you in advance.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/15/2015 12:05pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

There's only a few threads in this forum.  Make more!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/15/2015 12:18pm
Quote Post

if you want infinite skill work (and you dont get ban) you must do next:
1.Activate skills and add them
2.Every next time you enter to game you must activate that hack... 

Good Luck :) 

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/15/2015 3:40pm
Quote Post
IloveSAS4 Posted on: 04/15/2015 8:18am

if you want infinite skill work (and you dont get ban) you must do next:
1.Activate skills and add them
2.Every next time you enter to game you must activate that hack... 

Good Luck :) 

Is that confirmed, instant ban, if your Skillpoints fall negative due to not enabling the hack? Sometimes I don't enable it and see the neg numbers but I don't play on it..

Only been banned once on a nerf account, just seeing how awake the admin were.. That's interesting, I'm going to have to look into that.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/15/2015 6:54pm
Quote Post

Having negative skill points will get your account banned.

My best guess is they probably have a SQL script to search the database for negative values in the skill points column of players and they then take all of those search results from the database and ban them all for hacking.

@pedro: make a new thread with request infront of it and of course what you are requesting.

Just be aware that hacking premium features of the game aka anything that requires NK coins, is against the forum rules to do as a public hack for legal reasons. So unlimited nightmare tickets, unlimited black keys, nk coins, or anything along those lines is all stuff that will never be released in the konghack trainer.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/15/2015 9:21pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 04/15/2015 2:54pm

Having negative skill points will get your account banned.

My best guess is they probably have a SQL script to search the database for negative values in the skill points column of players and they then take all of those search results from the database and ban them all for hacking.

@pedro: make a new thread with request infront of it and of course what you are requesting.

Just be aware that hacking premium features of the game aka anything that requires NK coins, is against the forum rules to do as a public hack for legal reasons. So unlimited nightmare tickets, unlimited black keys, nk coins, or anything along those lines is all stuff that will never be released in the konghack trainer.

lol, nightmare tickets are already released xD also...black keys can be earned easily by using nantonium strongboxes. As for the cores, hopefully nightshades doesnt release that into public... :P

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/16/2015 3:57pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 04/15/2015 5:21pm

lol, nightmare tickets are already released xD also...black keys can be earned easily by using nantonium strongboxes. As for the cores, hopefully nightshades doesnt release that into public... :P

He's not actually hacking a premium function. The method he is using does not hack the purchase more tickets function at all.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/17/2015 6:40am
Quote Post

I have questions. 
Does the nightmare tickets hack is ban risk unknown?
Are we gonna get caught when we use it?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/17/2015 1:30pm
Quote Post

is there a way to hack weapon masteries so that we can obtain them faster than with increasing the spawn amount

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/17/2015 2:48pm
Quote Post
ashenrose101 Posted on: 04/17/2015 9:30am

is there a way to hack weapon masteries so that we can obtain them faster than with increasing the spawn amount

Not at this time, there isn't. Not sure if there will be, considering that might take quite some time to get that down unless the person hacking was extremely skill-setted.. It might require the person to have to achieve each of the masteries.

With the hacks that we have provided it won't take long to bump you up in masteries anyways.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 04/17/2015 3:13pm
Quote Post

Like mostly everyone else, I had noticed that the Black boxes use a seed system to determine what item you'd get once you open it and that this is what's preventing people from getting a new item with each box being opened.

I googled around a bit and found this interesting tidbit on a SAS4 wiki. Hoping that some of you will get inspiration for a workaround.