[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/02/2015 6:42am
Quote Post

Guys, when we use updated double gun damage we can easyly disconected from the game, its happed alot in NM mode. Is it only me or there someone elese that experinced the same case like me.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/02/2015 11:29am
Quote Post
wernome Posted on: 05/02/2015 2:42am

Guys, when we use updated double gun damage we can easyly disconected from the game, its happed alot in NM mode. Is it only me or there someone elese that experinced the same case like me.

Yes it is true.
I too experinced the case. :(

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/02/2015 2:23pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Doom Knight Posted on: 05/02/2015 7:29am
wernome Posted on: 05/02/2015 2:42am

Yes it is true.
I too experinced the case. :(

I do believe it is the SAS 4 update itself, spool said that the game servers are unstable due to their update, they said they will be fixing it.

Do you guys disconnect from singleplayer games? 

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/02/2015 4:57pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
SPOILER
some hacks are directly related to disconnects
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/02/2015 7:52pm
Quote Post

The disconnects are an issue with the latest update. Even playing 100% legit with no hacks I have experienced multiple disconnects. Almost every other round the game disconnects.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/02/2015 9:13pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 05/02/2015 3:52pm

The disconnects are an issue with the latest update. Even playing 100% legit with no hacks I have experienced multiple disconnects. Almost every other round the game disconnects.

Yep, exactly what I said. But do you guys disconnect from single player games?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/03/2015 7:44am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 05/02/2015 5:13pm
effewe2 Posted on: 05/02/2015 3:52pm

Yep, exactly what I said. But do you guys disconnect from single player games?

Well sometimes the game crashed when I use it. 
It doesn't disconnect me from single player gamer though.

Plus: the Mastery Hack updated makes us get all complete collections.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/03/2015 9:01am
Quote Post

you should never use skill point hacks cause its like a instant ban cause the skillpoints u use dont reflect ur lvl and the system can detect that so its basicly asking to be caught hacking

o.e just noticed 2xdmg is gone?and does it work anyway cause I cant tell

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/03/2015 10:31am
Quote Post
hacker9000 Posted on: 05/03/2015 5:01am

you should never use skill point hacks cause its like a instant ban cause the skillpoints u use dont reflect ur lvl and the system can detect that so its basicly asking to be caught hacking

We can use skill points hack if we are high level like level 80-100 if we want our skills to be all 25 i guess.
Also, if you don't want to get mp banned. You hack the skillpoints whenever u have to play the game after hacking it.

I noticed that it's gone. It works but I think it makes us disconnected easily. 

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/03/2015 4:44pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Doom Knight Posted on: 05/03/2015 6:31am

We can use skill points hack if we are high level like level 80-100 if we want our skills to be all 25 i guess.
Also, if you don't want to get mp banned. You hack the skillpoints whenever u have to play the game after hacking it.

Damage hack was removed by nightshades simply because he doesn't want it to get patched by NK...

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/04/2015 12:05pm
Quote Post
Doom Knight Posted on: 05/03/2015 6:31am

why can lvl 80-100 use Skill hacks wont they get banned

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/04/2015 4:30pm
Quote Post

If skills go negative or more than you are supposed to have, you can get banned.

They just need to look for a negative in their database.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/04/2015 4:38pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

it's probably just in the client, I wouldn't run a cron job through a massive db to bust some pesky flies

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/05/2015 10:40pm
Quote Post

Actually they will do it, ninjakiwi is a bit strict about hackers in their games. They want to get all the hackers out, so they will disappear from their site.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/06/2015 11:42am
Quote Post

you get banned if skills go negative when you use the skill hack but it is not a perma ban.I dont think it even is a soft ban(if softban is what i think it is.)Anyways i was banned from nk because my skills went negative but after some months i could play again MP.

King of noobs