[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/06/2015 12:50pm
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 05/04/2015 12:30pm

If skills go negative or more than you are supposed to have, you can get banned.

They just need to look for a negative in their database.

so basicly u still get ban when u try this hack at lvl 80-100

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/06/2015 12:56pm
Quote Post

Is there a hack to reset skill points? After the new update, I wanted to remove some points from the reload skill.
thank you

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/06/2015 9:39pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
PedroAvenger Posted on: 05/06/2015 8:56am

Is there a hack to reset skill points? After the new update, I wanted to remove some points from the reload skill.
thank you

No, but NK said they're going to give everyone a free skill reset, don't know if they'll actually do it though :P

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/06/2015 11:19pm
Quote Post

Lol would be great if they did that, but knowing NK, they probably won't get to that anytime soon.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/07/2015 12:03am
Quote Post
IWD Posted on: 05/06/2015 7:19pm

Lol would be great if they did that, but knowing NK, they probably won't get to that anytime soon.

Yea , it will be nice if they give free skill point reset, cause some of my char has an unperfect skill point distribution, altough its still playable.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/07/2015 1:34am
Quote Post

They say they're going to do a free skill reset

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/07/2015 10:35am
Quote Post
Freelancer - Sperm Donator

another update again, several hacks dont work anymore....
- grade 10 slots
- max number of slots
- 10x buyable boxes (all of em)
- black edition
and some more...

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/07/2015 12:39pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 05/06/2015 5:39pm
PedroAvenger Posted on: 05/06/2015 8:56am

thank you

No, but NK said they're going to give everyone a free skill reset, don't know if they'll actually do it though :P

Ohh man, this would be so great *o*

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/07/2015 4:30pm
Quote Post
Amphibol Posted on: 05/07/2015 6:35am

another update again, several hacks dont work anymore....
- grade 10 slots
- max number of slots
- 10x buyable boxes (all of em)
- black edition
and some more...

They released a hotfix to address the wide spread disconnecting issue.

My hacks are all updated now.

I've taken steps to make more of them survive patches. However certain ones this can't be done for because of their location and how similar they are to other hacks, so the use of wildcards will not work on them (like movement and reload AoBs are literally only different by a single hex character and the entire thing changes every patch, so it must be manually updated every patch.)

The rest for the most part stay the same and wild cards can be used. Every now and then they throw in an extra pair of hex inbetween the values that throws a wrench in the wildcarding and it has to be manually updated, but we'll see how long this lasts.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/07/2015 5:35pm
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

Ok i'm gonna update my hacks soon this take a while, these dummy developer changed some byte size i needed to change the method from pushshort to pushint for the Grenade's Money hack, this now grant 65,280 Grenades per buyout... if i do less using pushshort it's gonna be 335 or this will be -5000.

Just wait some time i will keep you updated or well you can check time to time konghack trainer :P

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/07/2015 8:23pm
Quote Post

Fixed a typo in the 10x buyable hacks. Close/reopen KHUT and you should be using the latest values.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/07/2015 10:05pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 05/07/2015 12:30pm

They released a hotfix to address the wide spread disconnecting issue.

My hacks are all updated now.

I've taken steps to make more of them survive patches. However certain ones this can't be done for because of their location and how similar they are to other hacks, so the use of wildcards will not work on them (like movement and reload AoBs are literally only different by a single hex character and the entire thing changes every patch, so it must be manually updated every patch.)

The rest for the most part stay the same and wild cards can be used. Every now and then they throw in an extra pair of hex inbetween the values that throws a wrench in the wildcarding and it has to be manually updated, but we'll see how long this lasts.

Nightshades Posted on: 05/07/2015 1:35pm

Ok i'm gonna update my hacks soon this take a while, these dummy developer changed some byte size i needed to change the method from pushshort to pushint for the Grenade's Money hack, this now grant 65,280 Grenades per buyout... if i do less using pushshort it's gonna be 335 or this will be -5000.

Just wait some time i will keep you updated or well you can check time to time konghack trainer :P

Holy shit, you guys are gods, thanks for the updated hacks!

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/08/2015 6:33am
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 05/07/2015 4:23pm

Fixed a typo in the 10x buyable hacks. Close/reopen KHUT and you should be using the latest values.

thx u all for ure work on putting hacks back to work that fast,

but those 10x still dont seem to work

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/08/2015 5:22pm
Quote Post

They released another damn hotfix.

We are on version 3 of the 4/30 update already.

Updating again. Stand by.

edit - all updated as of 5/8/2015

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/08/2015 8:16pm
Quote Post

you're awesome!

this is becoming a Sisyphean task....

especially cause it is still not working.... anyway thx for your commitment to this.