[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/08/2015 9:18pm
Quote Post

I see that.

Seems to possibly be a bug in KHUT not handing partial byte wildcards properly. Same exact AOB in Cheat Engine works perfectly.

I just posted about it in the KHUT forum, so for now I will include the full byte array to work around it.

Edit:
I removed the wildcards from the buyable box hacks. Close and re-open KHUT and give them another try.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/08/2015 9:53pm
Quote Post
Freelancer - Sperm Donator

you're the BOSS

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/08/2015 10:56pm
Quote Post

Test and vote up bitches =D

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/08/2015 11:44pm
Quote Post

I did a little house keeping on my 10x box hacks.

The 10x is now separate. Use it by itself for titanium, or use it in combination with buyable steel, or buyable nantonium to increase from 3 boxes to 10 boxes. Or just don't use that part if you only want 3 boxes.

I have also made the hacks a little more fool proof.

If you enable it more than once it will work anyway because the searched values now have wildcards where the values that get changed go, so if you enable both buyable steel, and buyable nano, they are both going to work, but only the last one that was activated is actually going to take effect in the game.

So if you are a dumb dumb and enable both rather than one or the other, only the last one you activate is going to effect the game.
This should help prevent false down votes on it.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/12/2015 12:44pm
Quote Post

Has anyone used the Infinite NM tickets hack lately ? Is it safe to use, or does it fire a huge firework that screams "this guy's a hacker" to the system and devs ? I would definitely love more NM tickets, standard levels are a drag.

Also, props again to you guys for taking time to work on these awesome hacks. WIth NK gradually nerfing this game down into the ground, you've really helped keep it fun and rewarding.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/12/2015 6:41pm
Quote Post
captainclueless Posted on: 05/12/2015 8:44am

Has anyone used the Infinite NM tickets hack lately ? Is it safe to use, or does it fire a huge firework that screams "this guy's a hacker" to the system and devs ? I would definitely love more NM tickets, standard levels are a drag.

Also, props again to you guys for taking time to work on these awesome hacks. WIth NK gradually nerfing this game down into the ground, you've really helped keep it fun and rewarding.

Yes, it works fine.

I am more cautious with it though. I keep my NM tickets at 5 or less. I never let it go over 5.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/12/2015 8:48pm
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 05/12/2015 2:41pm

I am more cautious with it though. I keep my NM tickets at 5 or less. I never let it go over 5.

Good thinking, effewe. I'll bear that in mind.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/13/2015 1:37am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 05/12/2015 2:41pm
captainclueless Posted on: 05/12/2015 8:44am

Yes, it works fine.

hmm...I wouldn't be too concerned, nightshades (the creator of the hack) had around 1000 tickets BUT its better safe than sorry, i guess :P

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/13/2015 6:31am
Quote Post

http://prntscr.com/74naex  wide choice,Black Edition Updated

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/13/2015 8:03pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
adam333 Posted on: 05/13/2015 2:31am

http://prntscr.com/74naex  wide choice,Black Edition Updated

Whats your point? If you're showing off your trident and M1000, i just wanna tell you that almost everyone has it by now because of the hack lol =D

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/13/2015 8:26pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 05/12/2015 9:37pm

hmm...I wouldn't be too concerned, nightshades (the creator of the hack) had around 1000 tickets BUT its better safe than sorry, i guess :P

NightShades also doesn't give a shit about being banned or staying under the radar which is quite obvious by all of his "kissmyweapons" accounts that are reported in the hacker report threads.

Personally I would rather stay under the radar and not draw unnecessary attention to myself or give NK a searchable value to auto ban with

Even if you buy NM tickets you can only buy 5 when you are empty, so that value should never be over 5.

So if NK were to run a SQL search for any nm ticket value over 5, then ban all results. It wouldn't be hard for them to do.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/13/2015 10:41pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 05/13/2015 4:26pm
styruslolz Posted on: 05/12/2015 9:37pm

NightShades also doesn't give a shit about being banned or staying under the radar which is quite obvious by all of his "kissmyweapons" accounts that are reported in the hacker report threads.

Personally I would rather stay under the radar and not draw unnecessary attention to myself or give NK a searchable value to auto ban with

Even if you buy NM tickets you can only buy 5 when you are empty, so that value should never be over 5.

So if NK were to run a SQL search for any nm ticket value over 5, then ban all results. It wouldn't be hard for them to do.

lol...thats true xD

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/14/2015 10:47am
Quote Post

Indeed, effewe. I make sure never to have over 5 tickets at any time.

There was a new patch/update last night : the 10x buyable strongbox and Buyable nantonium strongbox hacks are down.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/14/2015 1:19pm
Quote Post

It seems that they update the game too frequently:P

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/14/2015 5:06pm
Quote Post
mrq123 Posted on: 05/14/2015 9:19am

It seems that they update the game too frequently:P

That's not a bad thing.

It's good that they are making an effort to fix bugs.

Can be annoying for us hackers having to update our shit with the patches, but that's the price you pay.

That being said - all of my hacks are now updated for the May 14th patch release 1.