[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/04/2015 5:09am
Quote Post

Has anyone used the infinite ticket hacks? Does it get you banned? 

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/04/2015 11:11am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 06/03/2015 4:07pm

well its not like people will give you these hacks, kiss has a mp stats hack and probably much more, its not like people will give you whatever hack you request.

Well,personaly i have not requested anything and i am pretty sure i am glad these guys provide us with the hacks we already have so...

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/04/2015 8:37pm
Quote Post
kungbo Posted on: 06/04/2015 1:09am

No just don't go over 5 tickets to be safe since that is the default max, or play a a crap ton of matches back to back with the same character you might* get reported. In other words space it out.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/06/2015 9:37am
Quote Post
aghjax9 Posted on: 06/04/2015 4:37pm
kungbo Posted on: 06/04/2015 1:09am

No just don't go over 5 tickets to be safe since that is the default max, or play a a crap ton of matches back to back with the same character you might* get reported. In other words space it out.

thanks a lot buddy

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/08/2015 12:29am
Quote Post

Is anyone else having the Mastery XP 21/5/2015 v1 code show the character its used on as having all the collections buffs, weapons and armors normal, red and black when viewing weapon or armor stats even without having the collections completed after enabling it?

It's seems a bug only for the character used on if deleted others will show normal collection buffed if completed not completed
Edit: not 100% sure that is the code causing the bug now. grr

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/09/2015 12:45pm
Quote Post

I have used a lot without problems.It does not matter how many tickets you end up the next day when the ticket reset you end up with only 5 tickets again.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/09/2015 2:45pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
xxxshinobixxx Posted on: 06/09/2015 8:45am

I have used a lot without problems.It does not matter how many tickets you end up the next day when the ticket reset you end up with only 5 tickets again.

that's like complaining your tits didn't get bigger by the time you wake up. Why should they?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/17/2015 3:43pm
Quote Post

Well I can confirm that having the Trident and HIKS M1000 WILL get you banned without being reported.

One of my test accounts got banned for having them, and said account was never caught in a public multi-player game.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/23/2015 12:50am
Quote Post

Can you get banned if you use a hack in a private match like increased spawn rate?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/23/2015 1:16am
Quote Post
NINJAMASTER23 Posted on: 06/22/2015 8:50pm

Can you get banned if you use a hack in a private match like increased spawn rate?

no...I've used it countless times in order to get mp kills

Spoiler
Dont worry about it :D
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/23/2015 1:55am
Quote Post
visualplayer Posted on: 06/22/2015 9:16pm
NINJAMASTER23 Posted on: 06/22/2015 8:50pm

no...I've used it countless times in order to get mp kills

Spoiler
Dont worry about it :D

Thanks for the response! Appreciate it

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/23/2015 7:03pm
Quote Post

yea, just don't use it in multiplayer with other players, its fine to use it in a private match with yourself or somebody you know that won't report you for the insane amount of kills you get

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/24/2015 1:00am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

actually, just self boost (open a tab in incongito, join game, open another, play with last opened tab) 
or even better, use different browsers and accounts so you wont have to activate the hacks too many times.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/25/2015 10:57am
Quote Post

Guys i know this is probably the not right place to post this and i apologize in advance(someone move it if it need to) but what about we have a code for private matches to boost our mutlyplayer stats us people from konghack?i would suggest the code "boost".The first person in the room should activate increase zombie spawn.What do you think?

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/25/2015 4:48pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
mrq123 Posted on: 06/25/2015 6:57am

Guys i know this is probably the not right place to post this and i apologize in advance(someone move it if it need to) but what about we have a code for private matches to boost our mutlyplayer stats us people from konghack?i would suggest the code "boost".The first person in the room should activate increase zombie spawn.What do you think?

If you really trust the people here, go for it, also the increase zombie spawn does not affect the other players (they have to also apply the hack)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~