[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/24/2015 5:04pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

both movement and rof will not surivive the next patch probably, it just breaks.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/24/2015 5:25pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Zenwaichi Posted on: 07/24/2015 12:47pm

Private mastery is just my way of doing the mastery hack, I read that the public one was deleted so thought somebody might still want it. Do not expect updates for those hacks

yea, the mastery hack was finally patched on the july 21st upate, effewe removed the hack so i updated it, i dropped the exp value to 10k instead of original 16k

hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/24/2015 1:04pm

both movement and rof will not surivive the next patch probably, it just breaks.

yea it does, theres no way for me to wildcard the movement hack in order to survive updates :P

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/24/2015 5:37pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 07/24/2015 1:25pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 07/24/2015 12:47pm

Private mastery is just my way of doing the mastery hack, I read that the public one was deleted so thought somebody might still want it. Do not expect updates for those hacks

yea, the mastery hack was finally patched on the july 21st upate, effewe removed the hack so i updated it, i dropped the exp value to 10k instead of original 16k

this mastery same from the other guide, where it also adds the black mastery?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/24/2015 6:15pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
dogmeat11 Posted on: 07/24/2015 1:37pm

this mastery same from the other guide, where it also adds the black mastery?

yup it does :/ don t worry too much tho, most players dont check that or they dont even know the rewards are..

and actually, i read a couple of threads players created, they were saying "before you report a player, check their masteries" so yea, mastery hack might reduce chance of getting reported if you hacked level :D

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/25/2015 5:43pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 07/24/2015 2:15pm

yup it does :/ don t worry too much tho, most players dont check that or they dont even know the rewards are..

and actually, i read a couple of threads players created, they were saying "before you report a player, check their masteries" so yea, mastery hack might reduce chance of getting reported if you hacked level :D

hmm, at level 52, this will be safe? btw, hacked level = is this the fast xp hack, never tried it before since some good guns can be taken from lower level (like standard shockfield and hiks s300) and red are way too high from my level to even take one, even with the nanto hack

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/26/2015 12:45pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

no idea really, depends on how good the player is at detecting hacks and also its good to carry SOME good weapons and some crappy weapons just so the other players don't know that you have all the best gear.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/27/2015 6:19pm
Quote Post

tried the updated mastery hack on a new account, was like LOL when I saw i got 5 black box and 5 keys after quitting a game, is this the black mastery hack you guys were talking about?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/27/2015 6:25pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
dogmeat11 Posted on: 07/27/2015 2:19pm

tried the updated mastery hack on a new account, was like LOL when I saw i got 5 black box and 5 keys after quitting a game, is this the black mastery hack you guys were talking about?

no...thats not the thing we were talking about, we were talking about [BLACK] collection rewards, check your profile, you now have all the black collection rewards, congrats! :)

and i have no fucking clue why it gives those black boxes/keys, but they're boxes/keys nontheless LOL =D

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/27/2015 9:22pm
Quote Post

wondering of a elite core hack :3

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/27/2015 9:42pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
twig133 Posted on: 07/27/2015 5:22pm

wondering of a elite core hack :3

nope, not gonna happen :) 

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/27/2015 10:38pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

not only is elite core hack not going to happen, game breaking hacks or ban evasion hacks won't be released.
the less people that know the hack, the less likely it will be released.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 1:56am
Quote Post

It seems the game got a hotfix few minutes ago, and some hacks are not working anymore, such as zero movement speed, instant reload, always crit, etc..
The hacks related to strongboxes in general seem to be working though.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 2:05am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
WalterWhite Posted on: 07/27/2015 9:56pm

It seems the game got a hotfix few minutes ago, and some hacks are not working anymore, such as zero movement speed, instant reload, always crit, etc..

yep...those hacks tend to break even after a minor hotfix, ill update my hacks when i wake up tomorrow and when the game actually gets a full update (so i dont have to update the hacks multiple times again like last time)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 2:09am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 07/27/2015 10:05pm
WalterWhite Posted on: 07/27/2015 9:56pm

yep...those hacks tend to break even after a minor hotfix, ill update my hacks when i wake up tomorrow and when the game actually gets a full update (so i dont have to update the hacks multiple times again like last time)

yep, that is a good idea :)

I think they're about to release the Championship again... but we'll see.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 2:10am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
WalterWhite Posted on: 07/27/2015 10:09pm

I think they're about to release the Championship again... but we'll see.

we shall see...  :D