[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 3:50am
Quote Post

So is trainer working nowadays?

Before 2~3 months ago, almost right after the contract updates, all of my accounts were banned and trainer didn't working at all at that time. I thought admins working in Kiwi just blocked this site but I found it today by chance. (Feel happy to see what you guys are keep doing :D )

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 6:12am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 07/27/2015 2:25pm

no...thats not the thing we were talking about, we were talking about [BLACK] collection rewards, check your profile, you now have all the black collection rewards, congrats! :)

and i have no fucking clue why it gives those black boxes/keys, but they're boxes/keys nontheless LOL =D

do you mean like the collect all black weapon / armor? I just checked it from the new account, it still shows 0/53 from my collection, this automatically add after using the mastery hack once? anyone tried checking this out?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 9:28am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 07/27/2015 10:05pm
WalterWhite Posted on: 07/27/2015 9:56pm

It seems the game got a hotfix few minutes ago, and some hacks are not working anymore, such as zero movement speed, instant reload, always crit, etc..
The hacks related to strongboxes in general seem to be working though.

yep...those hacks tend to break even after a minor hotfix, ill update my hacks when i wake up tomorrow and when the game actually gets a full update (so i dont have to update the hacks multiple times again like last time)

You are awesome :)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 9:46am
Quote Post
dogmeat11 Posted on: 07/28/2015 2:12am
styruslolz Posted on: 07/27/2015 2:25pm

no...thats not the thing we were talking about, we were talking about [BLACK] collection rewards, check your profile, you now have all the black collection rewards, congrats! :)

and i have no fucking clue why it gives those black boxes/keys, but they're boxes/keys nontheless LOL =D

do you mean like the collect all black weapon / armor? I just checked it from the new account, it still shows 0/53 from my collection, this automatically add after using the mastery hack once? anyone tried checking this out?

The black collections will not show you that you have completed it but you can check your weapons or gears. Example like shotgun, you will see your shotgun has +1 pierce by the black collection rewards.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 9:46am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 07/27/2015 5:42pm
twig133 Posted on: 07/27/2015 5:22pm

wondering of a elite core hack :3

nope, not gonna happen :) 

I agree, it would break the gameplay too much for non-hackers, like putting out a damage buff hack. However, would it possible to release a hack that would make it easier to obtain cores only for high level players (who did not get caught)? Such as guaranteed nano drop from Elites or set the Nantonium RNG to 100% instead of 15%? I have a level 100 character but it is freaking me out to find 1 core/ month

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 11:46am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

probably not though, because its actually easier to get it the other way.
also i'll upgrade my hacks asap, don't use them yet.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 12:15pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/28/2015 7:46am

Yea true.
Are your new hacks working? Did not try them yet though

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 1:05pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

cooldown hacks isn't working yet, updating them right now. don't use it yet.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 1:30pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/28/2015 7:46am

Oh, I see :( I thought that it would be easier to find the right value and replace them rather than doing indirect approaches. Anyhow, thank you for the good work :)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 1:59pm
Quote Post

Tested all the hacks at once (a few times) on google chrome this where he hacks that didnt work.

-Zero movement penalty from guns
-Buyable Nantonium strongboxes
-zombie spawn rate increase
-unlimted energy
-augment XP reward hack
-Force Armor Box (Weapon seems to work)
-Instant reload (client side)
-10x buyable stronbox
-Buyable Steel Strongboxes
-Always crit UPDATED
-Player movement speed 2x UPDATED
-Mastery Hack UPDATED 07-21-15
-5 second cooldown

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 2:11pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

It seems like they still havent released a patch note yet, it must be a update preparing for a more major update

kcahgnokhack Posted on: 07/28/2015 9:59am

Tested all the hacks at once (a few times) on google chrome this where he hacks that didnt work.

-unlimted energy
-augment XP reward hack
-10x buyable stronbox
-Always crit UPDATED

-5 second cooldown

okay, the hacks i crossed out are updated for 07-27-15, enjoy!

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 3:34pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

10x buyable strongbox seems to be broken even before the hotfix, i think?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 3:57pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

please read the description of the hacks, click the "+" button, spawn rate hack must be applied while in a mission

and in order for force armor hack to work, you must disable force weapon hack and vice versa

think about it, how can you force it to drop weapon and drop armor at the same time?

dont just jump in and "select all hacks", easiest way to flag someones hack and its super annoying for the creator of the hack

luckily a few days, we hid alot of the dead/duplicate hacks, otherwise im sure alot of hacks would get flagged and fail to apply

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 4:29pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

updated 5 sec cooldown, have fun. NOTE: use infinite energy with it for maximum fun.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/28/2015 5:03pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 07/28/2015 11:57am

please read the description of the hacks, click the "+" button, spawn rate hack must be applied while in a mission

and in order for force armor hack to work, you must disable force weapon hack and vice versa

think about it, how can you force it to drop weapon and drop armor at the same time?

dont just jump in and "select all hacks", easiest way to flag someones hack and its super annoying for the creator of the hack

luckily a few days, we hid alot of the dead/duplicate hacks, otherwise im sure alot of hacks would get flagged and fail to apply

I know but i wanted to just give a quick list, that is also why i wrote i tested it all at once. Well i adjusted it with your comments and updates. 
List is not meant to push makers but to inform users mostly like my self that have very little knowledge about this.

-unlimted energy
-augment XP reward hack
-10x buyable stronbox
-Always crit UPDATED