[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/02/2015 11:25pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

THIS_SYSTEM_IS _FLAWED_AND_MUST_ BE_CHANGED_FAST

https://konghack.com/topic/9886-sas_4_championship_medals_hacked
any thoughts, guys? lol

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/03/2015 12:05am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

yea it shows that champions are hackable (just like pretty much anything else client sided)

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 7:12pm
Quote Post

Guys some guy's account on NK was banned for hacking and he went to the hacker report thread there, shared prnt src of the konghack trainer and mention the konghack site.This is why we cant have nice things lol.

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 7:28pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
mrq123 Posted on: 08/11/2015 3:12pm

Guys some guy's account on NK was banned for hacking and he went to the hacker report thread there, shared prnt src of the konghack trainer and mention the konghack site.This is why we cant have nice things lol.

exactly. you risk the the danger of the hack being patched, which is partly why people don't like to share hacks sometimes.
and btw these hacks are already excellent, what more do you want?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 7:33pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
mrq123 Posted on: 08/11/2015 3:12pm

The only thing they could get us on was "posting source code", which to my knowledge hasn't been done for this game.  Good luck with a take down. :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 7:55pm
Quote Post

Well the reason i posted it here is because it is sad the mentality of some people."If i go down i am taking everyone with me".lol.

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 7:58pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

dunno if trolling or not, but this user called "goatgmaster" said that it was illegal to use konghack LOL, which is pretty funny. also he said that you can go to jail for it, and here it is:
http://ninjakiwi.com/forums/205-sas-zombie-assault-4-discussion/posts/46114-sas4-hacker-report-thread?page=182
these people are trolling or they know nothing.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 8:01pm
Quote Post

yeah i forgot to post the link.He has more posts in the last 2 pages.That is what triggered my curiocity,the jail thing and i went to his profile.He has another post asking for hep because his sas 4 account said "when game loads it wont load my accaunt data its says (unknow error)".

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 8:12pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

so he previously hacked and got banned? well that explains it. he seems to have all masteries.
check out the hacker report thread by deathsax on p182 on the hacker report thread if you want to see what my char looks like.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 8:39pm
Quote Post

Well it seems legit tbh.I m currently working on my multyplayer kills.Its a red flag if you are high lvl wih few kills.

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 8:42pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

its not, and this character name was spoofed to make it harder to ban.
i wanted to see nk's response to my char so yeah.
its the mp stats hack so no one will ever know i hack (unless i want to look like one)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 9:26pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

lol, "nameless man with infinite energy and no cooldowns" xD nice

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 10:26pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i'll see if the account gets banned or not. this could give us insight about how nk bans users.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 10:56pm
Quote Post

Well,everything is removed now.

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/11/2015 11:09pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

you mean the konghack image? yeah that was removed, but the picture and thread of the nameless user is still there.