[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/13/2015 5:34pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
WalterWhite Posted on: 08/12/2015 11:08am

-snip-

Now I'm wondering if these players got banned because they were reported by users or because they created some kinda "cheat detection" / anti-cheat.

no.probably not anti-cheat. my account i used to troll is still there (blank username one), i can play mp with legit users, so probably only reported users (you know people send emails directly to support about hackers sometimes).

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/13/2015 7:44pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/13/2015 1:34pm

no.probably not anti-cheat. my account i used to troll is still there (blank username one), i can play mp with legit users, so probably only reported users (you know people send emails directly to support about hackers sometimes).

probably that when they use KHUT, they abuse it where they are easily detected by players. haven't tried the hack for a few days though, but I still love the 2x speed and always crit during SP games :D (sometimes using the 100% drop hack, but only picking up boxes that are lvl 4 and above)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/13/2015 8:13pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
dogmeat11 Posted on: 08/13/2015 3:44pm

sometimes using the 100% drop hack, but only picking up boxes that are lvl 4 and above)

lol, is this just something u do when bored? cuz u can just easily get boxes with the buyable strongbox hacks or black edition hack if looking for black gears :D

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/13/2015 8:14pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

you know that picking up too much boxes is still a high risk, right?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/14/2015 12:17am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 08/13/2015 4:13pm

lol, is this just something u do when bored? cuz u can just easily get boxes with the buyable strongbox hacks or black edition hack if looking for black gears :D

I wanna get black boxes to remove some keys that I have :D I thought the black edition hack can give you the championship guns, which automatically MP bans you?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/14/2015 12:30am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
dogmeat11 Posted on: 08/13/2015 8:17pm
styruslolz Posted on: 08/13/2015 4:13pm

I wanna get black boxes to remove some keys that I have :D I thought the black edition hack can give you the championship guns, which automatically MP bans you?

not exactly...its a low chance, you need to also apply wide choice of gear hack

but to get any weapon thats good, u probably wanna apply the wide choice gear hack anyways...so, take a risk, its fine =)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/14/2015 1:19pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

or if you really don't want those weapons, just disconnect from the internet when you open boxes.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/21/2015 6:03pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/14/2015 9:19am

or if you really don't want those weapons, just disconnect from the internet when you open boxes.

umm, do you mean I remove my connection from the router or something?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/21/2015 6:13pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
dogmeat11 Posted on: 08/21/2015 2:03pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/14/2015 9:19am

umm, do you mean I remove my connection from the router or something?

no...disconnecting from the internet will not do anything, once you open the boxes, the data is immediately saved, so when you login back and open the boxes again, you will get the same items you got before you disconnnected...

Edit: the trident + m1000 dont get you auto banned anymore, just sell them or dont bring them to a MP game, and no one will know, ofc as long as you dont get reported ;)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/21/2015 6:49pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

hey i'm back for a while but my new PC has connection issues so i won't be on sas 4 for some time now.......
plus it only works when you're internet is out before you get the boxes, its useless for mission boxes because by the time you get the boxes its too late.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/21/2015 7:51pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/21/2015 2:49pm

hey i'm back for a while but my new PC has connection issues so i won't be on sas 4 for some time now.......
plus it only works when you're internet is out before you get the boxes, its useless for mission boxes because by the time you get the boxes its too late.

new PC? nice, mind showing the specs, im kinda curious

also, guys, if u wanna laugh, look at this:

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/21/2015 8:05pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i'm using my old pc here.
the new pc is my default and is the one having trouble connecting.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/21/2015 8:12pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/21/2015 4:05pm

i'm using my old pc here.
the new pc is my default and is the one having trouble connecting.

that sucks...u can't connect to internet, have you found out what caused the problem?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/21/2015 8:30pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

not yet, i've been trying to fix it for the past few days...

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/22/2015 9:40am
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

Do you guys want to know something super awesome from me ?

Answer: i'm bored lol.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019