[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 12:56am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

you know what kind of people i despise? the ones that report hackers when they also use konghack...you see alot on the hacker report threads :/

i mean, seriously guys? why would u even report your fellow konghackers, we are supposed to be helping eachother out lol :P

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 12:57am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Please don't use the new site logo for stuff.  I have no idea if you did, but for future reference, please don't use our name / logo for accounts / characters / whatever for this game.  The PR's already bad enough, we don't need to make it worse.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 1:01am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 08/11/2015 8:57pm

The PR's already bad enough, we don't need to make it worse.

ikr, the problem is so many people brag about their hacking skills when all they are doing is using konghack...so then they start taking screenshots and stuff to show off -.-

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 1:31am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Exactly.  It'd only take a couple of minutes to seal off all of our SAS4 content and restrict it to a limited user group, which is already more time than I want to invest in this game.

It seems I ban at least 1 asshole from the site for something related to this game every day.  I'm pretty tired of that shit.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 12:59pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

the bragging about the hacks is probably normal, a in a lot of other games where hacks are public and easily downloaded people brag about hacks too...
and people are even trying to prevent users from even downloading trainers, saying its "illegal" when they used it and gotten banned in the past when they used konghack too.
for example this: http://ninjakiwi.com/forums/171-ninja-kiwi-website/posts/62570-sas-4-unknown-error
he has already been hacking but he doesn't want others to do it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 2:12pm
Quote Post

@

well that guy was obviously a troll.

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 3:08pm
Quote Post

I laughed so hard when I saw some NK player reporting a nameless hacker, I knew it could be a hackergonnahackLOL account smiley

Btw, some hours ago a NK admin said this:

"It's an issue with players who have been flagged for hacking. We've got a fix for it coming when we next update."

Now I'm wondering if these players got banned because they were reported by users or because they created some kinda "cheat detection" / anti-cheat.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 3:28pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

well, nk could make it their new way to ban users easily. they could reset accounts when they see you are a repeat offender (keep alting and playing mp with legit players)

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 3:50pm
Quote Post

I think the ban reason was the new weapons(trident and the m1000).Whoever had them in the inventory  got banned imidiately.I hope when the new patch comes i can access one of my accounts and get rid of them.I never used them i just had them in my inventory.

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 3:56pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

so far i have been banned for:

1. regular mulitplayer report (OP gears + suspicious mp stats)

2. going above the strongbox limit (loot drop hack)

3. m1000 + trident

4. hacked championship medals

5. negative skill points (skill points hack)

if u get banned, just create new account lol, why worry? :D or spoof your name + mp stats if u know how to

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 4:04pm
Quote Post

I got banned maybe 5 times now; doesn't matter, game is almost dead anyway.
No ragrets.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 4:20pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

the mp stats is not a spoof, its a perm save to your account (so if you don't enable it its still there)
and championship medals belong to the first category, a person actually has to check your account first to see if you hacked it.
and in nk the bans are more strict, i've seen some users get account banned for hacking.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 4:35pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

well, i only play on kong so the only bans i get are mp bans, black screens, account erased (everything reset) 

kong isnt their domain so they cant ban your whole account (they're not allowed to prevent you from playing other games, are they?)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 4:41pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

no they can't prevent you from playing other games.
they can report you to kong staff and if you have other violations the kong staff will ban you. the account data execption and wipe account the admins said it was an "error" 

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/12/2015 4:44pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/12/2015 12:41pm

no they can't prevent you from playing other games.
they can report you to kong staff and if you have other violations the kong staff will ban you. the account data execption and wipe account the admins said it was an "error" 

well...i have this strange ban that when i go in sas 4, theres a black screen, then i refresh and everythings fine, i hack some stuff and play some games

then the next day, i go in game, black screen again, refresh page, everything erased and reset lol