[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/30/2015 2:04pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

yes that is the error. 
if you get ria trident below lvl 90 you will get account data execption.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/30/2015 2:26pm
Quote Post

FML i spent money on that game

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/30/2015 3:38pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

you could ask for a refund. i don't know if it works but if you spent it recently or you can email support@ninjakiwi.com

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/31/2015 8:10am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/30/2015 9:07am

yes, why not?
if you use the zombie antidode, people will see you spam one every five sec, and then they may report.

So singleplayer hides the hack. How about not showing them that obvious during multiplayer? Would work, right?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/31/2015 3:58pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

yep. if you don't spam skills really fast, they won't know.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/31/2015 5:48pm
Quote Post

But if you do ;)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/31/2015 10:50pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

it really depends on if the person was nice enough then.
Here's one: http://ninjakiwi.com/forums/205-sas-zombie-assault-4-discussion/posts/46114-sas4-hacker-report-thread?page=166
its just if you are lucky enough to avoid report.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/31/2015 11:27pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yea u really dont wanna spam antidote like this guy, dont make it that obvious lol

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/01/2015 1:52am
Quote Post

You can use the hacks in multiplayer, i've been doing it for about a month now and i havent gotten caught, just dont use unlimited skill points or it will multiplayer ban you. Don't put on the rare gear thats abviously above your lvl.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/01/2015 2:33am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
redace213 Posted on: 07/31/2015 9:52pm

You can use the hacks in multiplayer, i've been doing it for about a month now and i havent gotten caught, just dont use unlimited skill points or it will multiplayer ban you. Don't put on the rare gear thats abviously above your lvl.

anyone with common sense would know that...and considering you joined KH 10 days ago, i really dont think you've been doing it for about a month :P

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/01/2015 2:36am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

silly styrus, he has like 4 other accounts

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/01/2015 2:45am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
kolonelkadat Posted on: 07/31/2015 10:36pm

silly styrus, he has like 4 other accounts

lol, i didnt know that, and nice job on the android KHUT! Hopefully i can figure out a way to root my device when you release it xD

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/01/2015 1:27pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
redace213 Posted on: 07/31/2015 9:52pm

dude just make it obvious and have all 10*** gear and little or no mp games. that sets off an alarm.
users like these on the bottom with the best gear and/or little or no mp games just get themselves banned quickly.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/02/2015 4:34am
Quote Post

Lol. Anyways thank you hackergonnahackLOL for the cooldown hack. I can finish the antidote achievment and others fast :) 

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/02/2015 2:01pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

you know, an old trick to do this was to crowd up zombies in vaccine and then shoot antidode and get a lot of kills. this works to get a lot of achievements fast.